ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a ventriloquist dummy in that pic posted on the last thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I had 350 grand to spend on a house it would be one with character and away from neighbours, bit of a view etc. Sigh.

Reactions: 5
If I had 350 grand to spend on a house it would be one with character and away from neighbours, bit of a view etc. Sigh.
I’m not a fan at all of new builds, prefer old houses with character. I know she’s a mortgage advisor & Ben a bank manager but the increase in mortgage payments will surely be quite big so I bet we see shed loads more advertising on Danielles page & a lot of gifted stuff for the new house

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s already been said but is she not taking a bit of a risk selling her house and buying a new build in the current climate with renting in between? Not sure I can see it being finished by next May

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s already been said but is she not taking a bit of a risk selling her house and buying a new build in the current climate with renting in between? Not sure I can see it being finished by next May
It's hard to say as everyone's situation is different, we are actually looking into moving.
We planned to do it at this time before Corona but decided to try because we would save so much on stamp duty.
I think maybe renting in between is a tricky one but if that's what she wants.

Reactions: 2
If they are planning to rent in between they should be ok, but I wouldn't get my heart set on May. There's a new build estate near me and the builders went into administration over lockdown so it's all half finished until the developers can find someone to complete the job.

I see it's a four bedroom house. No doubt people will be speculating soon about whether they will have kids. 🙄

Reactions: 1
We had a gap of 3 months between us selling and our new build being ready. At the time there was just the 2 of us so we moved in with parents but if it happened now we would probably have to rent. It’s quite common 👍. Agree with earlier comments that if I had £350k to spend on a house it definitely wouldn’t be on a new build but we’re all different I suppose. As we know she’s quite quirky so Im surprised they’ve gone for a new build and not an older character property.

Reactions: 3
I have lived in a new build and older houses but we will only move to new builds for now. Maybe when we are older we might buy a house to do up. But around Essex you don’t get big windows, tall ceilings like you do in the new builds around here. And actually my garden is huge! I know you can rip out an older house but literally I don’t have the time and patience for it as we both own companies so would be crazy to take on! I also love city living so it does depend fully on the person. I have a two bed flat I rent out that was a new build and we paid £330,000 for that so very jealous she gets all that house for that price!

We’d been put off new builds initially but we’ve just reserved a massive 5 bed detached, it was bigger than anything older on the market for that kind of price and the plot is in a great location for dog walks, commuting etc. We’re paying £337k, with an older house of the same size we’d be looking at more like £350k and would need a lot of work still. I can completely see why she would have gone for a new build but given the style of house she’s in now it is surprising! A massive jump for them financially too, I can definitely see an increase in ads coming

Very brave considering there is zero property to rent around here...unless you want a HMO or a run down terrace! 😬 I think the issue is that they needed to have sold theres to be able to reserve what is essentially a patch of mud at the moment but its all very fast and could take ages to be ready

This house tit has only just started and I'm already sick of it. The woman who has celebrates a pod of coffee daily gets a new house....I'm surprised her knickers haven't slid off her yet. She really is the dullest weirdo of the insta freaks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They had a celebratory drink on the weekend and now a meal because they've reserved a plot :rolleyes: . At least 8 more months of this, guarantee she will mention it in her talky stories tomorrow too.

UPDATE - going out for a meal to celebrate but now it's an ad/invite :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They had a celebratory drink on the weekend and now a meal because they've reserved a plot :rolleyes: . At least 8 more months of this, guarantee she will mention it in her talky stories tomorrow too.

UPDATE - going out for a meal to celebrate but now it's an ad/invite :rolleyes:
I thought that it was nice to have a date night to celebrate reserving a plot for her new house but it turned into another bloody advert. I really don’t think I can bare her page anymore, she actually used to be a favourite of mine but she will clearly sell her soul for free stuff

Complete change of topic but I preferred her hair when it was blonde. I feel like it looks really brassy and bright orange. I think she looked younger when it was blonde.

She looks like a ventriloquist dummy in that pic posted on the last thread 😂😂
Omggggg I’ve thought for months that she reminds me of something.... THATS IT! Hahahaha

Surely that house isn’t £350k?!! Her last one only went for just under 80 didn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.