ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its meant to be pad krapow (thai basil chicken) is it? TBH I've had it quite a lot but never with a fried egg.

I don’t mind Danielle but I find it absolutely bizarre that she made peri peri chicken and rice in bulk yesterday and has gone to Nandos for peri peri chicken and rice today 😂 WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to know, please can someone help me to find out... WHO IS SWIPING UP FOR HER OUTFITS? WHO IS DOING IT? Who is seeing that and thinking yes, I would like to look that baffling. This is one for Unsolved Mysteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to know, please can someone help me to find out... WHO IS SWIPING UP FOR HER OUTFITS? WHO IS DOING IT? Who is seeing that and thinking yes, I would like to look that baffling. This is one for Unsolved Mysteries.
I’m just in awe when she says she ordered a size 6 in it. I just think who are trying to kid, me or yourself??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just in awe when she says she ordered a size 6 in it. I just think who are trying to kid, me or yourself??
I love how she said the leggings are true to size but didn't actually say the size she's wearing 🤔
I can't believe she has comments on her post saying she looks nice 😵

Reactions: 1
I know they’re moving house but seriously would you really wear that! I mean it’s not what you want your new neighbors to see you’re wearing is it! She looks a right state!

Reactions: 2
She says the leggings would be our Best Buy for the season. Really? We can’t see much of them, but what we can see is baggy, wrinkly and plastic looking. Would they by chance be our Best Buy because you want to make money off them Danielle? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!
I feel similarly to yourself, although I'm not an ICU nurse.

I live in NI and we went into a circuit breaker lockdown last Friday - I haven't seen anyone other than my husband for ages and we aren't allowed people in our houses so the night before the bars and restaurants closed I met up with 2 friends for dinner (1 household, as per the rules) as I knew we wouldn't get to see them in person for a while. I really do not see the issue with going out to eat if people are being safe and sensible. And it's within the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Curious about this too. I went out for dinner with my in-laws the last night we were allowed to be served food after 6pm plus be served alcohol indoors in Scotland because... 🥁🥁 it was within the guidelines at that time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

I don’t actually go out anywhere, I haven’t been to the shops and I don’t go out to eat but I don’t think everyone needs to do that. I have my reasons for making that choice. My issue with Danielle and influencers is not that they go out to eat, but how they behave when they do go out - they break the rules and then show it on social media. For example, Danielle has been at gatherings with more than the allowed numbers, not a mask between them and shows it on social media. What does that say to young followers? The worst bit for me is the moaning she does about it all, again on social media. That rubs off on impressionable young followers. If you want to make money off your followers, then you have to have some moral compass and responsibility. I don’t think it’s anyone’s issues that they go out over the door but how they behave on social media with very large numbers of followers

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.