ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, she wants to get back to a routine which means her talking about her alarm clock, early morning alarms and prepping dinner at 5am ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด

Reactions: 4
Puts a load of weight on but is still a size 6?!?!!
She just couldn't be. It must be the type of clothes she buys. I am 10/12 but I suppose if I shopped only in certain places, bought loose fit style stuff always etc. I could tell people I'm an 8?! My jeans would say different though...

Why is she out meeting her sister (cropped her head out) for a social coffee during a national lockdown?!
2DEC5869-4545-46DE-91BC-8E4259B43C99.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Lockdown is sooo sooo hard... brags about money, clothes, new house, meets sister for a coffee. Sooo sooo hard for Dani.

Why does she do that stupid pointing? I think we know what wicker baskets and a dressing table looks like ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My local garden centre are selling real christmas trees! I just donโ€™t see the point though!

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in her stories already but I was just wondering....

Is she on annual leave this week?
How long is she staying in her rented house?
Is she getting a desk?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in her stories already but I was just wondering....

Is she getting a desk?
Don't forget how she usually goes on holiday with her annual leave but her 300 holidays have been cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Is she getting a desk?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't think she likes to talk about those topics as she hasn't mentioned it much lately

Don't forget how she usually goes on holiday with her annual leave but her 300 holidays have been cancelled
Also she's had a really stressful house move

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.