ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming up today:
"Thanks for the recommendations, lunch was a-ma-zing, I had some tit and Chesney gurned his way through his swordfish".

"Went back to the hotel after 16 espresso martinis, I had a luv-er-ly bath in Bath while Chesney gurned his way through the football in the room๐Ÿ™„"

"Got changed into this fab nightie-dress, only ยฃ139 from Asos, I'm going to team it with a Chanel chain belt, LV bag and Gucci tassle loafers cos I'm soooooo proper stylish..Chesney is gonna wear his fave lumberjack gurning shirt"

"Out for dinner in this proper lov-er-ley little restaurant , food is Thai cos we were meant to be in Thailand but Boris proper hates us Northerners and we couldn't go, even though I'm a key worker. Chesney is gurning again but I can tell he is really enjoying his steak and chips, he usually gets dehydrated chicken when I cook"

"This bar we're in would be banging but there's no atmosphere cos Bojo the spoilsport stopped all music and apparently we have to leave at 10, that's proper mental that, so me and Chesney are gonna go and get hammered in our room and post drunk stories on the gram cos you all proper love it"

"Can't wait to go to Bickcjester shopping Village tomorrow and get some cheap designer tat for my new house cos I'm a proper home designer and Mrs Hinch best watch out. Just need to sort out my hangover, never drinking again and I proper mean it"
๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Coming up today:
"Thanks for the recommendations, lunch was a-ma-zing, I had some tit and Chesney gurned his way through his swordfish".

"Went back to the hotel after 16 espresso martinis, I had a luv-er-ly bath in Bath while Chesney gurned his way through the football in the room๐Ÿ™„"

"Got changed into this fab nightie-dress, only ยฃ139 from Asos, I'm going to team it with a Chanel chain belt, LV bag and Gucci tassle loafers cos I'm soooooo proper stylish..Chesney is gonna wear his fave lumberjack gurning shirt"

"Out for dinner in this proper lov-er-ley little restaurant , food is Thai cos we were meant to be in Thailand but Boris proper hates us Northerners and we couldn't go, even though I'm a key worker. Chesney is gurning again but I can tell he is really enjoying his steak and chips, he usually gets dehydrated chicken when I cook"

"This bar we're in would be banging but there's no atmosphere cos Bojo the spoilsport stopped all music and apparently we have to leave at 10, that's proper mental that, so me and Chesney are gonna go and get hammered in our room and post drunk stories on the gram cos you all proper love it"

"Can't wait to go to Bickcjester shopping Village tomorrow and get some cheap designer tat for my new house cos I'm a proper home designer and Mrs Hinch best watch out. Just need to sort out my hangover, never drinking again and I proper mean it"
๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿคช
Brilliant... SWIPE UP ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s an actual idiot. Everyone knows where she lives, itโ€™s on right move. She has all her expensive bags and now we know her house is empty ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 7
Coming up today:

๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿคช
Heโ€™s actually in the lumberjack ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Living her best life and spent all of her longed for "holiday" this year on insta bleeping documenting the most mundane shite ever. The pair of them are weird. The thought of them having sex ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Also how the duck has she never heard of a gyros before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Living her best life and spent all of her longed for "holiday" this year on insta bleeping documenting the most mundane shite ever. The pair of them are weird. The thought of them having sex ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Also how the duck has she never heard of a gyros before ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute tit.
Hahaha imagine. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bet sheโ€™s still monotone and dead behind the eyes in bed aswel. Actually feel sick at the thought of them at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eugh, don't make me think about that! I'm surprised she doesn't plan it and share with us already.

"Plans for tomorrow, me and Chesney are gonna do it in the military position cos it's Wednesday and that's just the proper thing to do"

I bet he leaves his socks on too๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a pretty girl but she needs to let go of the slimming tit . She is about a stone if the size that she used to put up in โ€œ throwback Tuesdays โ€œ or whatever .
I donโ€™t get the point in pretending you are eating healthy stuff for the gram 80% of the time when you really obviously are not .
well I do get it .. money !

She is a pretty girl but she needs to let go of the slimming tit . She is about a stone away from the size that she used to put up in โ€œ throwback Tuesdays โ€œ or whatever .
I donโ€™t get the point in pretending you are eating healthy stuff for the gram 80% of the time when you really obviously are not .
well I do get it .. money !

Thanks for the 10pm reminder Danielle. Is it me or did she pretend to sound drunk and then sound her normal self on the hotel story?
20201018_075958.jpg

Why is she trying to morph herself into Ben with the orange hair and lisp?

Thanks for the 10pm reminder Danielle. Is it me or did she pretend to sound drunk and then sound her normal self on the hotel story?
View attachment 279170
Nah I think she was tipsy for sure. They mix so many drinks..that's probably why she feels horrendous everytime she goes out

Another thought on her, which I mean to post a while back.....we all speculate on her orange skin and fake tan, but seeing her niece and nephew the other day I think she may be mixed race....perhaps she tops up with tan to add in the orange effect but her colouring is really dark.

I am not slating this btw, just an observation as to why she has an all year round "natural" tan

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She canโ€™t be much fun going out as she must be on her phone most of the time. My other half would probably walk out of the pub if I was constantly posting on Instagram, donโ€™t get me wrong I take photos on a night out as like to look back on them but I donโ€™t post them until the next day

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying to morph herself into Ben with the orange hair and lisp?

Nah I think she was tipsy for sure. They mix so many drinks..that's probably why she feels horrendous everytime she goes out

Another thought on her, which I mean to post a while back.....we all speculate on her orange skin and fake tan, but seeing her niece and nephew the other day I think she may be mixed race....perhaps she tops up with tan to add in the orange effect but her colouring is really dark.

I am not slating this btw, just an observation as to why she has an all year round "natural" tan
I donโ€™t think a natural tan makes your fingers streaky tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise sheโ€™s going to have a bath in Bath, wonder how long it takes her to take a photo & post about it. If I were in such a beautiful place it would be a quick shower & a lot of sightseeing

Surprise surprise sheโ€™s going to have a bath in Bath, wonder how long it takes her to take a photo & post about it. If I were in such a beautiful place it would be a quick shower & a lot of sightseeing
aaaand just like that, itโ€™s on her story! ๐Ÿฅฑ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.