ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out in her nightdress again

Her hair looks awful
It’s the weird layers she’s had put in the front...

Edit to add : I had weird layers like that once after I had a terrible fringe cut in and tried to grow it out 😹 backstreet boy chic

Reactions: 2
I believe you were correct though as Wakefield was suppose to go into tier 3 this weekend but it got postponed (no idea why) and remained in tier 2
I'm West Yorkshire too and we were meant to go into tier 3, but they decided against it when national lockdown was announced on sat. Guess they decided to cut us a break. But they make it up as they go along 🤷‍♀️

Her face looks really different and quite puffy I wonder if she's had work done

Reactions: 8
Her face looks really different and quite puffy I wonder if she's had work done
mots probably all the booze she drinks. Considering her profile many moons ago was a fairly successful dieting page I’m suprised at all the cocktails she puts away. Textbook binge drinker.

Reactions: 5
God if she is that bothered why don’t they just do unpacking at night time, stay up til 1am and get a load done ffs. LOVES A MOAN

Reactions: 7
Love how she says she’s making an effort before lockdown. You could at least iron your bleeping horrible granny nightie hun.

• Haha
'We've had alot going on with the house' is this her new favourite phrase?!?!?!

Oh no, another week off and now we're in lockdown. Bojo really must be planning these lockdowns around Danielle's annual leave 😂

If she spent the same time unpacking as she does moaning about it, it would be done by now. Her hair is pulled back so tightly today that her head looks like an orange balloon on today's stories.

• Haha
God if only there was a month coming up where nothing was going to be open, everyone would have to stay at home and have no other plans. Maybe she could unpack then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.