Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsjustmetoo

Posts ad for Tesco - goes shopping at Sainsbury’s !! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Long term lurker.... I can't not say anything about this though as it's really wound me up! How on earth can she do an advert with Tesco and (I assume) benefit financially only to follow it ON THE VERY NEXT STORY saying she's gone to Sainsburys to stock on on Christmas food?! She's beyond taking the piss now. I'm so fed up with the lot of them.

Reactions: 20
I just think it’s bizarre to do a degree in art and then become a mortgage advisor?!
Coz she's shite at it 😂

I think it's really unfair to say she's not done anything with her art talents.....she painted an entire room green and matched everything in it the same shade and she's also managed to turn herself orange and match herself to her husband. That's quite a talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

iShihTzunot

Long time lurker of a few threads on here. A recurring theme seems to be everyone slagging off anyone who goes out to eat or drink at the moment as if they are showing a complete disregard for the rules. Despite a lot of them going with their own household and sticking to the rules of where they have gone regarding masks, track and trace etc.
I am intrigued if the people who make these judgements (and I have seen a lot of them on various threads) are not going anywhere at present?
I am in no means being bitchy I am just curious. I see a lot of influencers being called out for going to cafes, bars, restaurants despite it not being against any current restrictions.

For info I am an intensive care nurse, I take covid seriously and I have seen the devastation it causes. But have I been to cafe or out for dinner with my husband and kids, yes!
I work in town, so naturally find myself wandering the shops on my lunch hour to stretch my legs as I’m behind a computer all day. I have also been out to restaurants and bars, nothing I wouldn’t have done pre Covid. I went a bit a bit harder across August with eat out to help out, but that’s it. Both myself and my partner are key workers, were not vulnerable.

You’ve got people moaning about spreading the virus and then the other half saying it’s a hoax, not as bad as the flu and we need to get on with our lives. You can’t win and you won’t please everyone. You just have to do what’s right for you and your family.

I don’t think anyone should be judged for their choice to go out. If you want to stay home, fine. If you want to go out fine. Stay safe and look after you and yours. The difference between going out could be someone not taking their own life because they need that human interaction and someone not losing their job in the hospitality industry because you’ve spent your money there. So I would never feel bad for going out and I don’t think influencers shouldn’t either, including Danielle.

Her attitude on wearing a mask while her sister is doing her hair is questionable and her decision to drive the next day if she’s had a few drinks the night before, maybe. But I don’t see anything wrong with her wanting to go out or cancelling a holiday due to not being able to eat and drink which is a huge part of a lot of people’s holidays.

Reactions: 19

iShihTzunot

See I completely disagree with Danielle and other influencers holding back posting what they’ve purchased, where they’ve gone out to eat, where they’re going on holiday, JUST because we’re in a pandemic and people are losing their jobs, facing hardships etc.

Let’s face it, there is always going to be someone out there that is richer than you, more successful than you, poorer than you, skinnier than you, hungrier than you. I get this is more prevalent now more than ever, and it may provoke certain feelings in people. So just unfollow them? If you don’t like what someone has to post and it makes you feel like crap, just don’t follow it’s not worth it. Why should they stop posting their lives to not upset others because, you’re never going to please and make everyone happy. Socials are highlight reel, take it all with a pinch of salt.

Danielle behaves like a spoilt cow I’ll say that, but that’s what we’re here for 😂

Fineapple

VIP Member
Danielle: ‘I don’t know how we fit all this crap in our house!’
Also Danielle: ‘Here is a large parcel which has just arrived from Boohoo’

Irony totally lost on this one.

• Haha
I actually think she should be posting her in her mask. If she is an ‘influencer’ she should be actively encouraging/influencing her followers (the ones that aren’t bots) to wear a mask buuuut wearing a mask doesn’t pay for a Prada bag 👀
I’m not sure it’s the responsibility of Danielle from Barnsley to encourage people to wear masks! 🤣 I don’t think she is trying to be a role model, I literally just think she started a slimming world account and is now making the most of benefits having a large following affords her!

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
"Bojo's ruining plans and she can't go out and dance so she's partying with Chesney at the French Resistance".

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jsssc-B

What grown Adult needs an alarm like that? Thought they were for children leaning what time to get up?
I also have one as I'm a grown adult who suffers from seasonal affective disorder (depression). Be careful what you say when making judgy comments.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in her stories already but I was just wondering....

Is she on annual leave this week?
How long is she staying in her rented house?
Is she getting a desk?

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Shot for every time she says this lockdown, annual leave, what with us only living here for 6 months, food wise, swipe up, shacket, bojo, new house, holiday cancelled, spice n tice, annual leave and waiting for my desk to arrive for when i’m wfh 🥃

I’m drunk already 🤪🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
As much as I am not a fan of her, i do think some comments about her weight were totally out of order, calling her a pig when she is a size 12 is incredibly damaging to people's own perception of themselves. Glad to see they've been removed. Comments like that give tattle a bad name

Reactions: 17
You just know the “hi guys” is for our benefit as that’s what he’d said over and over during a previous drunken vid 😂
He's a pure cock...got the patter of a sanitary towel. She is a first world problem princess; it boils my piss. "Bojo is gonna lock us down so let's everyone go out" this is the exact fucking reason we are back here again you thick cunt. Why are people acting like it's some sort of punishment just for shits and giggles? She's fucked me right off so much throughout this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16