Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
New thread suggestion - Dani is off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella..
😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

#ad#aff

VIP Member
How many times is she gonna say she CaNt BeLiEvE tHe HoUsE uSeD tO bE a PiLe Of MuD. Does she think all other houses were beamed down from space?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

JSquared

VIP Member
Has anyone sent the screenshot messages about her cheating to her husband?

Also this girl eats pasta about 4 times a week!
Why would anyone do that?! Everything is supposed to stay on tattle and not our business to possibly break up a marriage!

Reactions: 28

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Jesus, Mary and the wee baby donkey...what the actual fuck is that haul all about??? Does she think any of this looks good??

And you know those Gucci tassled mules? Well she should take them to the river where she walks Dora, tie them to a brick, chuck them in the river then go home via the local church, attend confession and vow never ever to wear such monstrosities ever again. She can chuck the stupid fucking Prada doctors bag in while she's at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
She's so whingey.
Swaps her day off so she can go out on a Friday then complains that she's working on a Tuesday when the weather is nice.

Stupid, dull woman. I hope it pisses down on Friday*

*Apologies to anyone in Yorkshire who is off on Friday - I hope the sun shines on you😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GrottyGretel

You’re shitting me, right? People (myself included) have to squirrel money away to pay the prices to go to Disneyland, yet they can spunk away invites to morons like FingerBang Dan? This whole “influencer culture” makes my skin crawl!

• Haha
Reactions: 25