Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re shitting me, right? People (myself included) have to squirrel money away to pay the prices to go to Disneyland, yet they can spunk away invites to morons like FingerBang Dan? This whole “influencer culture” makes my skin crawl!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’re shitting me, right? People (myself included) have to squirrel money away to pay the prices to go to Disneyland, yet they can spunk away invites to morons like FingerBang Dan? This whole “influencer culture” makes my skin crawl!
Fingerbang Dan- am dying!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s a really random person for Disney to invite!! No kids and doesn’t appear to be a “Disney adult”…. She just posts food and clothes content so how on earth would her audience be appealing for Disney???

Reactions: 12
I feel like she’s a really random person for Disney to invite!! No kids and doesn’t appear to be a “Disney adult”…. She just posts food and clothes content so how on earth would her audience be appealing for Disney???
This is the reason I don’t believe she’s been ‘invited’ as it’s so random.

Reactions: 2
Chesney honestly looks like the biggest gormless prick in those ears!!
He looks like he's got a dick on his head 🤣🤣🤣 are we supposed to believe that shallow, materialistic Dirty Dani fancies him?

And that photo in front of the eiffel tower has been stretched and edited to hell. Her face is thinner and her legs are longer. Her legs look chunkier in black leggings at the airport 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He looks like he's got a dick on his head 🤣🤣🤣 are we supposed to believe that shallow, materialistic Dirty Dani fancies him?

And that photo in front of the eiffel tower has been stretched and edited to hell. Her face is thinner and her legs are longer. Her legs look chunkier in black leggings at the airport 🤣
She's been at it since forever, even when she was thin!

Has she really gone to Disney in a tent and sandals?! Everyone knows you need shorts/ pants and socks and trainers. Bet they hardly did anything there.

This is the reason I don’t believe she’s been ‘invited’ as it’s so random.
They checked into their Disney property hotel. Her stories and change of events are the same as everyone else who was invited and who has shared their trip. She also is highlighting paid trip.
It’s beyond infuriating that they have have given so many free trips when they really could have marketed towards regular families.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s to show that Disney isn’t just for kids? Although, it would have been nice if she could have taken her niece and nephew on the freebie trip.

Don’t understand why she has a free trip to Disney, makes me not want to go tbh. Why does she deserve it 🤨

Reactions: 4
Why do they give these opportunities to people who are the least deserving? She’s dropped at least 1k in the past week on pointless shopping and flaunted it. They could easily afford this trip. She sits in her new build 4 bed house with her tit eating grin giving a daily weather report while parcels get delivered. People save for years to go to Disney. She’s just an orange bleeping brainless moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s actually really annoyed me that she’s got a free trip to Disney. Something so many children will never get the chance to do because of the cost of it and dani who has no kids and spunks money up the wall left right and centre gets it gifted.

Reactions: 9
The fact she's been gifted this trip to disney infuriates me. When I was 5 I wrote in my school book "my daddy told me when he wins the lottery, he's taking me to Disney land"... I'm 26 now and my dad could never afford to take me and still beats himself up about it to this day, and these days actual nobodies can go for free.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It actually knocks me sick. People are cutting back and struggling with living costs over the increases in energy bills and she’s doing polls on instagram about which £800 bag she should buy. I hope it looks tit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.