Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an introvert, I literally loved lockdown for making it possible for me to be at home all the time. I thought I loved WFH, however last year my company shut down and I got a new job that meant I worked back in the office and I realised how much I’d missed that interaction. I literally look forward to going in everyday now.

Reactions: 6
I’ve met Ben and Dan a few times, he seems nice enough but totally down trodden. She was nice the first time I met her but the last time I saw her she was being really high maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t have much tea unfortunately I don’t know them just met them a handful of times. I was there for a night out where everything was for the gram, when she wasn’t taking pictures or videos she was complaining that her shoes hurt and that she wanted to go home but if you watched the insta stories it looked like she was living her best life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t have much tea unfortunately I don’t know them just met them a handful of times. I was there for a night out where everything was for the gram, when she wasn’t taking pictures or videos she was complaining that her shoes hurt and that she wanted to go home but if you watched the insta stories it looked like she was living her best life.
What does Chesney do for a living? Is he a manager? She looks a twit I can picture that, she thinks she's famous 😄

Reactions: 3
Why would you put make up on to sit in your house on the weekend? What is the point?!

Reactions: 2
Going by what she showed yesterday, she didn’t even consume 1000 calories and she went on a walk with the dog! Not good at all 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she’s wearing jeans which I’ve not seen her in in ages judging by her story and her vest top and shirt over looks great…. But why no full length?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.