Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still PlAnNiNg Greece. By the time she's booked everything their holiday will be over 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great, another ASOS discount day, another excuse for her to aff link the living shite out of a load of clobber she doesn’t own and won’t be buying.

Will be interesting to see how she dresses on their AbRoAd HoLiDaY. She used to show a lot of skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she is on medication?
It’s a heck of a weight gain in a pretty short time and one that isn’t coming off .
I went on sertraline and for the first 7 months didn’t gain anything then wham within 3/4 months without changing anything I gained two stone . I’m off it now and slowly losing but apparently it can take a few months for your metabolism to get back to normal .

Reactions: 3
I think for the most part slimming world just nurtures terrible habits and she’s fallen hard off the wagon.

Reactions: 11
She's loving the warm weather yet she's taken Dora out wearing a long quilted coat and jogging pants. She must be sweating like she's in a spin class!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories are giving me the extra rage this morning. I have her on mute but I can still hear the HAPPEHHH FRIDEHHHHHHHHHHH and then she bangs on about the bleeping weather for about 3 stories like OOOOH THE SUN and then she reels off what she’s done like a toddler writing a story I GOT UP AND I HAD A SHOWER AND I GOT DRESSED AND I WENT FOR A WALK AND I HAD BREAKFAST. All while she’s looking like she’s been rolled around in a bag of Wotsits and she’s copying her dog’s hairstyle except her dog did it better. You’re boring mate. Seriously wanna yeet her into the ocean.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her stories are giving me the extra rage this morning. I have her on mute but I can still hear the HAPPEHHH FRIDEHHHHHHHHHHH and then she bangs on about the bleeping weather for about 3 stories like OOOOH THE SUN and then she reels off what she’s done like a toddler writing a story I GOT UP AND I HAD A SHOWER AND I GOT DRESSED AND I WENT FOR A WALK AND I HAD BREAKFAST. All while she’s looking like she’s been rolled around in a bag of Wotsits and she’s copying her dog’s hairstyle except her dog did it better. You’re boring mate. Seriously wanna yeet her into the ocean.
I thought the same BUT at least she's not mentioned the word coffee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dozza did her hair better!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so wasteful 😩 I have an airwrap and I treat it like a precious baby, it was a big splurge for me too so I use it as much as possible. She has one of those and the GHD wand and straighteners and here she is, buying heatless curl devices off Amazon so she can up her Dora hair game, and affiliate linking them too. Her airwrap is serving the same purpose as her trinkety bits rn

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her but had a quick look just now. Her stories are so annoying 🥲 bought a ton of crap on amazon (when most people are worrying how they will afford their fuel bills, petrol and council tax after the increases). The fact that she buys stuff "cos I've seen loads of people using these"... not cos she needs them. Cos other people do and she has to copy. And lastly the words "beauty" and "colourway" 🤦🏼‍♀️ stop the world I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't follow her but had a quick look just now. Her stories are so annoying 🥲 bought a ton of crap on amazon (when most people are worrying how they will afford their fuel bills, petrol and council tax after the increases). The fact that she buys stuff "cos I've seen loads of people using these"... not cos she needs them. Cos other people do and she has to copy. And lastly the words "beauty" and "colourway" 🤦🏼‍♀️ stop the world I want to get off
That’s the only reason she ever buys anything including all 9756 donut vases she owns. She doesn’t have a personality so she’s leeching off everyone else’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The different font types and sizes she uses in her Instagram grid posts makes her posts ook like they've been written by a 14 year old with the mental age of a 5 year old.

Apologies to all the 14 and 5 year olds I have inadvertently offended, no harm meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The different font types and sizes she uses in her Instagram grid posts makes her posts ook like they've been written by a 14 year old with the mental age of a 5 year old.

Apologies to all the 14 and 5 year olds I have inadvertently offended, no harm meant.
She also sounds like a 5 year old when she says that her trainers are beauty.

STOP SAYING BEAUTY. IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.