Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop! 🫣 She looks ridiculous. It’s not like she has a horrible figure but she needs to learn how to dress to embrace her curves. That chuffing shirt dress looks horrific!

Reactions: 5
Omg, the shirt dress!!🤣🤣🤣

What in the name of God is she thinking?? The matching accessory HAS to be a candlestick🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi pals….despite the odd outfit choices I do think her hair and makeup look fab. Don’t hate lol.

Reactions: 4
The best bit about that shirt dress is her advice to “style it over swimwear”…. Can you imagine seeing someone walking down the beach or round the pool with this on? You’d think they were mad!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Twelve whilst six" - not meaning to cause any offence but is this how someone from the Wakefield area would normally say "twelve to six"? When she's talking aboyt what time the shops are open.

Reactions: 1
Hi pals….despite the odd outfit choices I do think her hair and makeup look fab. Don’t hate lol.
Haha, no hate from me.
Her hair doesn't look bad BUT the makeup for me is just too orange! As usual. It might look okay in the face selfish but if you look at the photos of her new outfits, you can see that her face is a completely different shade to her arms and legs and looks ridiculous. I think she wears the wrong shade of foundation🍊🍊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.