Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cut my finger and put a plaster on, just another busy day in my job as a surgeon x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I lost you from my watch list. But now I’ve found you, and the title did not disappoint 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's had work done. She wouldnt pass on the chance to aff link it if she had. Shes not that old she shouldnt have many wrinkles anyway. And when your fatter it fills you in so youre less wrinkley. That's why I still look 23. :sneaky: I think she always uses instagram filters too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm so glad she finally revealed in her stories today why she drinks coffee in the morning - it's because she's tired! Wow! I never imagined that being the reason! Celebrities - they're just like us!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Petition to change the phrase from Debbie downer to Dani downer. She’s moved onto a building site and is complaining they are building!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she seriously just aff/ad linked a packed of rice??

Edit: just seen it’s her muscle food thing that she still tries to flog 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.