Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no taste whatsoever. The old chest of draws matches the colour of the room much better than the set she’s replacing it with

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s booked a trip to Paris and hasn’t told us , she’s clearly been reading here 😂😂😂
I’m surprised she hadn’t dansplained exactly how you book a holiday to Paris or asked for recommendations on places to go or banged on how she has never had a proper holiday in years because of Rona

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hadn’t dansplained exactly how you book a holiday to Paris or asked for recommendations on places to go or banged on how she has never had a proper holiday in years because of Rona
Dansplained 🤣🤣🤣 that describes it perfectly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it's been said before that with no dependents and 2 incomes she'll have plenty of disposable income but the amount she spends is mad.

In the last week those chest of drawers have arrived - just checked online and they're £729 (IN THE SALE), she's going to spend £1200+ on a bag and sandals and now some Ray Bans and Doc Marten sandals have arrived, another £200 at least?! Plus her monthly mortgage payments would have gone up I imagine due to her new FoReVeR hOmE. Throw into that the weekly ASOS hauls. It seems insane how much she spends.

On the Mario thread a while back someone did a tally of all the stuff he'd bought/cost. I'd be intrigued to know how much Dan's would tally up to but it would be hard to keep up!

Edit - To add, just remembered she won't get Doz professionally groomed because she CBA but will spend all of this on materialistic tat...lovely.

Reactions: 4
I know it's been said before that with no dependents and 2 incomes she'll have plenty of disposable income but the amount she spends is mad.

In the last week those chest of drawers have arrived - just checked online and they're £729 (IN THE SALE), she's going to spend £1200+ on a bag and sandals and now some Ray Bans and Doc Marten sandals have arrived, another £200 at least?! Plus her monthly mortgage payments would have gone up I imagine due to her new FoReVeR hOmE. Throw into that the weekly ASOS hauls. It seems insane how much she spends.

On the Mario thread a while back someone did a tally of all the stuff he'd bought/cost. I'd be intrigued to know how much Dan's would tally up to but it would be hard to keep up!

Edit - To add, just remembered she won't get Doz professionally groomed because she CBA but will spend all of this on materialistic tat...lovely.
I remember that when he was spending at Xmas like a mad man for his candy lame Lane 🤣

Hers would be off the scale if she actually keeps the clothes she orders too 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Annoys me so much when she calls it Rona. Boris is Bozza, Doris is Dozza… so many beauty sayings x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone sent the screenshot messages about her cheating to her husband?

Also this girl eats pasta about 4 times a week!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone sent the screenshot messages about her cheating to her husband?

Also this girl eats pasta about 4 times a week!
Why would anyone do that?! Everything is supposed to stay on tattle and not our business to possibly break up a marriage!

Reactions: 28
I dunno if it’s really anyones place to message Ches. I had a similar sitch with another ‘influencer’ (not involved directly) but I never messaged them. Just know Dani will have read about it here and she’s fuming 😂

Reactions: 6
I dunno if it’s really anyones place to message Ches. I had a similar sitch with another ‘influencer’ (not involved directly) but I never messaged them. Just know Dani will have read about it here and she’s fuming 😂
You’re right- and I reckon he knows anyway.

Reactions: 2
Those sandals are absolutely boggin! She literally has deliveries everyday, her spending is out of control. I mean good for her that she has so much disposable income but she doesn’t half waste it on vile tit.

who is Marino please?

Those sandals are absolutely boggin! She literally has deliveries everyday, her spending is out of control. I mean good for her that she has so much disposable income but she doesn’t half waste it on vile tit.
Does she though, or is this a credit card purchase? They can’t earn THAT much to support all these purchases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.