Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen someone say that asos aren’t paying people for affiliate marketing any more, poor Dans going to have to find a new little money maker

Reactions: 12
Do we think she’s on medication or something which is causing the weight gain?
I posted this a while ago , antidepressants for me are weight neutral for about 6 months then I pile on the weight in a bloody flash . I get not everyone does but the more research I did about it it seems it can really affect your metabolism ability in your liver .

I was just upset by how much packaging the bag came in. Packaged like it was a fragile breakable product. Ridiculous.
And I don’t think she gained weight from medication. I think she’s just stuffed her face and was a lazy sod during the pandemic like the rest of us…. And by us I mean me. 🐷

Reactions: 15
Imagine just clicking on a link to buy an expensive bag, no experience at all of dressing up, going to a fancy department store, feeling the bag etc. no just click, wait and then unpack it all for the ‘gram. For me, I just don’t get the appeal - and first of all I need to achieve something to purchase such a treat!

Reactions: 6
I have followed for a long loooooong time, since her very first weight loss/ when she started on SW etc and you can just tell that naturally she is curvy girl, when she first lost some weight you could really see how curvy she was and she looked fabulous at size 12/14…. then she got super skinny for her wedding and went too far, so I feel like now she is just back at her normal weight, she’s probably gone from a size 6/8 to a 14/16 in the last 3 years and it’s probably because she’s just eating what she wants and not being restrictive on SW anymore, which is fine. She knows what to do if she wanted to lose some weight so maybe she’s just happy at this size now. What I’m saying is that I don’t think it’s medication or illness etc x

Also F me that bag!!! £500 for a couple of Chloe straps sewn onto a £20 beach bag! Christ alive she’s lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just upset by how much packaging the bag came in. Packaged like it was a fragile breakable product. Ridiculous.
And I don’t think she gained weight from medication. I think she’s just stuffed her face and was a lazy sod during the pandemic like the rest of us…. And by us I mean me. 🐷
I got the Chloe bucket bag last week and the size of the box was insane. There’s literally no need for it to be that big 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.