Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like she really rates:

Skinny coffee
Those nu skin mud masks and lipsticks she used to flog
Protein World slender blend porridge and smewwwthies
Charlotte Tilbury
Kiehls
Musclefood
ASOS and H&Ms entire tent dress collection
Spicentice spice kits
10 calorie jellies
Metcalfes rice cakes
Princess planning diaries
Kingstone cider
Pink and white wafers
Rice Krispy squares
Fibre one bars
My Deli kitchen flatbreads

the list goes on and on :ROFLMAO:
Them bleeping windows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Late to the party and not been on this thread for a while - but sharing that Chloe bag reel was in bad taste. Especially in the current climate, with so many families already struggling. She is so out of touch with reality…. Or she just doesn’t care!

Reactions: 10
Late to the party and not been on this thread for a while - but sharing that Chloe bag reel was in bad taste. Especially in the current climate, with so many families already struggling. She is so out of touch with reality…. Or she just doesn’t care!
I'd say the latter. All she cares about is herself.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just bought myself a designer bag with cash I have saved & unboxed it without feeling the need to film myself & share it on social media. She’s lost her grip on reality as previous to that was posting that she had cut her poor dogs cost herself rather than taking her to a groomer

Reactions: 10
Does she just think about putting cream in these pasta dishes and then pour it all in the bin?

Me looking for an ounce of moisture...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just bought myself a designer bag with cash I have saved & unboxed it without feeling the need to film myself & share it on social media. She’s lost her grip on reality as previous to that was posting that she had cut her poor dogs cost herself rather than taking her to a groomer

Exactly - save and enjoy it in private. No one needs to brag. Shows how sad and empty her life is IMO

New thread title suggestion: food is dry AF, stories dull AF, what product won't Dan AF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion - Dani is off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella..
😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I see she’s gone from working in a budget hotel, to working in a call centre with that outfit. Lovely.

• Haha
I’m sorry, is this the actual outfit she wore to a gig? I AM HOWLING :ROFLMAO:

83AA9BAA-C668-47F7-8C7C-33C3834AC245.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That blouse is vile. Why pair a baggy blouse with equally baggy trousers? Why tuck your blouse in but then leave it looking like your trousers have eaten your blouse? Why are the baggy trousers eating her sandals? What's with the doctor bag? She looks like a GP receptionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We DO want to miss your morning coffee stories hun, they are tedious beyond belief and you know it which is why you continue to troll us with it.

Also can we please organise a petition for Dan to be forced to remove "Outfit inspo" from her bio.? After seeing her dressed as an office worker for a gig, I don't know what goes through her head!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.