Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I’ve changed my mind, please can I be the tripod filming the £1000 coffee machine 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First time poster, long time lurker 👀
But couldn’t resist running straight here and say what in the flying duck is that new green top??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The wide oversized shirts with the wide trousers 😭 just so much no. Why does she dress like this? It makes her look thrice the size

Reactions: 8
But couldn’t resist running straight here and say what in the flying duck is that new green top??
Welcome.

It reminds me of a garden recycling bag... Basically a shapeless sack.

Her style is looking more and more like Scarlett Moffatt these days.

Reactions: 4
I have this top in black and wear it with leather leggings and always get compliments! Never would I wear it with baggy pants too!

I am genuinely baffled as to why she buys clothes that make her look like she’s wearing a tent??? I understand not everyone wants tight clothes but these take the piss 😂 ⛺

Reactions: 10
Her face does not change in the pictures at all- it's like one of those girls fashion books you'd have as a kid, where you could swap outfits on a cardboard girl.

And, who the duck has a bath in the middle of the day?! And to wash away cobwebs 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.