Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Dan knows what the hell she’s doing diet wise. Oven pizza yesterday and today she’s back on the tit lunches of a mug of soup with plain chicken.

Reactions: 6
When you're counting the 25 calories in a satsuma, it might be time to wonder what the duck you're doing with your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many times does this bore want to tell us that adult and kids sizes are the same 🙄

Screenshot_20220516-175001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her current insta story is THE most riveting thing I have ever watched.
Jesus Christ, she’s got absolutely no charisma T all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so whingey.
Swaps her day off so she can go out on a Friday then complains that she's working on a Tuesday when the weather is nice.

Stupid, dull woman. I hope it pisses down on Friday*

*Apologies to anyone in Yorkshire who is off on Friday - I hope the sun shines on you😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she's so happy with how she looks and her current weight, why is she pretending to calorie count?

Her garden is so soulless and beige like her food!
Also it’s so overlooked!! I’d hate to lay in my garden with all those windows looking onto me.

Wow how amazing that she has aff links for all of her recommendations for hair products, I wonder if she actually really rates them 🤔

Reactions: 3
Wow how amazing that she has aff links for all of her recommendations for hair products, I wonder if she actually really rates them 🤔
Just like she really rates:

Skinny coffee
Those nu skin mud masks and lipsticks she used to flog
Protein World slender blend porridge and smewwwthies
Charlotte Tilbury
Kiehls
Musclefood
ASOS and H&Ms entire tent dress collection
Spicentice spice kits
10 calorie jellies
Metcalfes rice cakes
Princess planning diaries
Kingstone cider
Pink and white wafers
Rice Krispy squares
Fibre one bars
My Deli kitchen flatbreads

the list goes on and on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.