Itsdaniellesjourney #11 fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's outfit of the day looks vaguely normal. What's going on?!

With her hair, someone once compared it to Dora's ears and that's all I can see now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she trying/buying yet MORE stuff from H&M after spending more than £400 online there, this week.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In that pic with her mates, her face and neck are the shade of David Dickinson but her feet match up with everyone else. She’s naturally tanned though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she hates how she looks?!
This made me sad because it's so true.
I feel like people would be more understanding if she admitted her disordered eating instead of her posting her calorie "intake" which is obviously untrue.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s buying the foundation in a much too orange dark shade! Someone tell her it’s supposed to match your skin, the colour is then added with bronzer and blusher 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caffeine really isn’t the one for IBS. Maybe Dani can aff link a brain cell when she buys one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.