Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strategichamlet

I lost my son at 30 weeks 4 years ago, I then had to have some pretty serious procedures which mean I can’t have a baby now. If my husband ever wrote anything like that about me on social media, I’d be mortified. I talk about my son all of the time but I’ve also worked very hard not to be known as ‘the woman who lost her baby’ and to not wallow in misery or rely on losing my baby to bring me pity or sympathy. I suppose other people deal with things differently but this pair of twats annoy me no end. They’re awful awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pagger

Chatty Member
My little boy is almost 4. He has no siblings or other kids in the street. He hasnt spoken to anyone in person aside from me or his dad and the odd person we pass at a distance in the street. He says every day how sad it is that we cant see our family and plans all the things he wants to do when "everyone is better and the germs are gone", he will play in the garden and pretend that his friends from nursery are chasing him. He has become so angry at the situation. If he gets cross over anything he has began hitting, conpletely trashing rooms and biting himself. Its breaking my heart to see, yet I wouldn't dream of sharing my boys struggles so publicly on social media to those who know him or to thousands of strangers. (Yes I'm posting on here, but its anonymous really).

I do think it's important that we speak about the mental health of children during all of this. Yet I feel that post wasnt about child mental health. It was about super Saint Jen saves the day yet again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Starmummy

I’ve been catching up with this thread and everything you’ve all said is totally spot on! As a close friend of Isla’s mum and someone who has spoken up (not trolled!🙄) when they have behaved hideously, they never have and never will take any responsibility for anything they have said or done. The police thing is an absolute joke and I’m 99% sure nothing has actually been done. Even if they did speak to them about the alleged trolling, I’m sure they would not waste their time in doing anything about it. Personally, I don’t believe they are getting trolling dm’s from local people....no-one that is close to Isla’s mum would send or say anything inappropriate to them....but it adds to their attention seeking insta profile and their smear campaign against Isla’s mum. In contrast, her dignified silence speaks volumes about the lovely person she is. I haven’t been asked to post this but feel people should know the truth...although thankfully people are seeing it for themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pumpkinandrose

Al, jen, let me tell you this now. If you put up a post on all your accounts and admitted you and jen had an affair while hannah was pregnant with isla, and the fact you cheated before AND left hannah when she had just had your daughter. If you said you both acted so awfully and lied at every given opportunity and manipulated visits with isla so you could stop hannah from breast feeding her. If you admitted jen has sent hannah disgusting messages about you being glad isla cant come over, and you went away every time isla came over. If you admit that you didnt have proper contact with isla because you didnt make the effort yourself, if you admitted you never asked for isla to stay over until she was four and then made it out online like you'd be kept from her even though it was all down to you. If you admitted you refused to take isla away on sponsored holidays and cancelled visits because it didnt fit in with your influencer life style, then I will never, ever post about you again. If you admit the truth and tell your followers who you really are then I will delete this account and never mention your names again. I will leave you to get on with your lives, but until you admit the truth, this thread will keep on going, and you will keep on getting discussed. But you could stop this all.
Just tell the truth! I know it doesn't come naturally to you both but maybe for once in your life, you could try?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pagger

Chatty Member
I must say I've never seen anyone on here call her fat or celebrate the fact that she has suffered recurrent miscarriages. Stop spouting shite to gain sympathy. You're embarrassing yourself by addressing every comment on this thread apart from the fact that you're a dirty, cheating, scumbag of a husband.

Plus Jen doesnt hear it, you both choose to come on here and read it. Reading about coronavirus is not good for my anxiety. So at the start of lockdown I deleted all news apps and social media, and dont watch any news or programmes which discuss it on telly. I don't want to feed my anxiety.

Reactions: 14

SunshineRainbowStar

Al will twist everything he can his lack of care for Islas safety is disgusting.

FYI Isla’s mum is a midwife which is the reason she cannot self isolate. Isla has not seen or been in contact with anyone other than who she lives with (except for AL’s weird sit on the pavement contact.... which was clearly for insta content) 🙄

Also I’f you type ....Thankyou Hannah Ferguson Gow ....into to YouTube there is Video from back when Isla was 1.... it will give an insight into the lovely person Islas mum is and what Al put her through!

Forward 7 years and she is now happily married with other children BUT still has to put with constant rubbish for this pair 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Pumpkinandrose

This is what’s so awful the way he makes people think bad of Isla’s mum ...... yet Jen writes a post today saying what Louis has to deal with people calling her names and saying bad stuff...... Surly they have done the same to Isla with her mum? When they allow comments on their poor me posts people say nasty stuff and they encourage it. Isla could one day read all these. The difference is they put themselves out there to be judged and Islas mum chooses to stay quiet. I think it speaks volumes really she has chosen not to stoop to their pathetic level.
I dont know how any of their followers could read this thread and still think al and jen are the victim.

Things that al and jen do;
-sell their children's lives and privacy
-continue to lie about how their relationship started (cheating)
-making islas mum out to be the devil
-crying troll whenever someone questions their lies
-post way too much information about teddy and his personal struggles
-blame everyone else for their actions
-dont take any responsibility
-make out their saints when it's the opposite
-& finally try to make out their victims for not seeing isla when its actually their fault

What islas mum has done;
-works on the NHS frontline
-protects her children's privacy
-brought isla up on her own for a very long time with little or no help from her cheating ex
-never once made a public post about al and jen, although I wouldn't blame her if she did
-unlike al and jen, doesn't air her dirty washing online. Her life is private, she works for her family, and doesn't resort to selling her children's lives to fund a life of being home all the time

I know which person I respect the most

What is with his preachy, vomit inducing sermons about jen. He is in awe of what women endure???? Get over yourself you hypocrite, you are no advocate for women. You've shown that with the disrespect you have shown your former wife and you're daughter. Stop playing the victims. You say you share your lives to help others yet you keep avoiding the bug fat elephant in the room. Everytime the heat starts getting turned up you cry troll, write a monologue for saint jen.... how hard she has it..check... miscarriages... check...anxiety.... check.... beautiful... check.... the most wonderful woman you've ever know.... check.... how about woman who gets involved with married man...or woman who creeps with married man while wife is pregnant.... that doesnt fit the agenda though does it?
It amazes me people are pulled in by his "I love and respect my wife and daughter so much"
Clearly didnt respect his ex wife and his daughter when she started fucking someone else while she was pregnant and preparing for their future and child.
He disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Funkmonk89

His gushing posts about how he knew she was his dream woman as soon as they met sound a lot less romantic when you know he had a pregnant wife at home

Reactions: 12

Gobbolina41

They have more drama then anyone else I know or follow on Instagram-
Oh hell yeah. Posting a picture of a fucking police car outside their home; what a pair of fucking arseholes! & tagging other people, without consent, in their dramatic police post. FUCKOFF! Actually have so much respect for Emma Hartridge (formerly mumofmadlads) right now. Telling the pathetic pair to get her name the hell off the post. 😂

Pumpkinandrose

I also wonder how many times he will re post the picture of jen when she used to be a magician assistant. We all have pictures of years ago pre children which we probably like to look back on but its really cringe that he feels the need to re post that pic sooooo many times. Its like he has to remind himself the reason him and Jen got together. Its just sooooo cringe worthy. Also funny that shes gone supposedly from performing on stage to have such bad anxiety she cant drop Ted off at school....
And what has changed since then? She slept with a married man when he had a baby on the way. She was well aware of his marital status yet she carried on regardless. She didnt give a fuck about the unborn child, and her and Al's actions would effect them.
Shes riddled with anxiety because she knows what her husband is capable of. If he left his ex wife in such a cruel way before, what's stopping him doing it again.
People like Al never change and I think deep down she knows that too.
I dont know how she can look Isla in the eye and let her call her mum after everything she has done to isla and her real mum.

• Heart
Isla’s mum got lucky, what an escape! At the time she must have been heartbroken but looking back now I bet she’s thinking - thank christ for that!!

Lewkyhere

Where do you begin.

The fake stories and pictures that are clearly set up.
The over the top nicey nice stuff they basically do for effect.
The constant referring to the miscarriages and infertility (which was fine until it was randomly used as a reason to buy the ugly red bus).
The weird relationship between them and Ted.
The weird relationship between them both.
The bullshit excuses about why this knobhead cant see his daughter.
The perviness from him.
The desperation from her.

Omg its vile. Actually vile.

• Heart
Until yesterday I watched every story and liked them but the post about Isla just didn’t sit with me and I wondered if they were on about tattle so I did a quick search and found this thread! My eyes have been completely open!! I didn’t know half the stuff I do now (I went back to the start!) and they DO completely play the victim with every post, I hope others see sense/put two and two together and do what I did!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
It’s the Ferguson’s #2 tell us the truth? Unable. Jen’s got a gifted table but if it wasn’t for Louis’ dad they’d be living in a stable

• Haha

Justrealising

Chatty Member
Maybe, Al, it comes from the fact that she knows you cheated on your wife whilst she was pregnant with your first child, therefore she knows the lies you are capable of. Maybe it comes from the fact that you walked out on your wife and your newborn baby, therefore she knows you are capable of leaving a wife and child. Maybe it comes from the fact that you both have told so many lies and the truth is coming out, therefore she feels anxious and a tiny bit of shame (although I doubt that). Maybe it comes from knowing she hurt another woman so desperately at a time when she was at her most vulnerable and she lives with that guilt. Maybe Al, just maybe, people would have a lot more respect for you both if you actually told the truth. Just a thought!

Attachments

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

I only came over to this thread yesterday and I have to say I’m absolutely gobsmacked by what I’ve read. I used to like them!! I’m so so angry at how they have managed to fool so many people in to thinking they are kind and giving people. I feel like a fool for never having seen through them! They are absolutely vile!!! How can they have done all those things to Isla and her poor mother. They are the absolute scum of the earth. It actually hurts my heart 😢😢😢
I'm glad you have been able to see through them! It stills blows me away that they have so many followers and supporters but I'm sure the more they post about the "trolls" the more will come over here out of curiosity and see them for who they truly are!

Same, same. It's the lies and manipulation that I really can't stand. The smug martyr bullshit is unbearable but if they hadn't lied so much about their affair and the treatment of Isla and her mother, I honestly wouldn't care.

A marriage is a commitment to honor and respect each other. It's bad enough that you both desecrated that, but to do so when there is an innocent baby involved, it's just unforgivable. I'm sure Isla is much better in the family she is in, with her mother, but the fact you were both so selfish as to put her happiness, her whole future, at risk, is fucking disgraceful. Shame on you.
This!! They have only ever thought of themselves! Isla was always at the bottom of Al's list. And he can deny it all he wants, but no decent man walks out on his wife and 4 week old baby. You have to be a really shitty human being to think that's okay. Even if the marriage wasnt working, he could have handled it so much better. I cant even imagine how hard that was for hannah

Here's a few I've thought of, I've not done a title before so I'm sorry if they're a little off!

"saint jen&the creep will do anything to hide their deceit!"
Or
"He'll do anything to protect jen! Apart from tell the truth.."
Or
"Our marriage is stable, look a free table! tell the truth about our affair? Unable"

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stardust

I am just glad i dont live my life seeking and constantly needing sympathy and likes from others. For people who have seen and read the emails and texts that him and Jen have sent to Isla's mum over the years they know the real Jen and Ali. The very different story behind his posts. The names he calls the mother of his child the language he uses in his messages. Like someone else has already said he didnt even want or request more contact at court!!! I really think someone close to them needs to tell them to take themselves off Social media as right now they look like pathetic children trying to constantly point score against Islas mum. They really need to grow up and find a purpose.

Reactions: 11