Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

He is vile

I feel like contacting brands he works with and telling them what kind of guy he is

Also a cheater never changes so I'm pretty certain he has cheated on Jen
I did tell him during our discussion that I hope his wife doesn't conceive....if he's done it once, he'll do it again.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Right I've got 5 minutes so I'll bite.

Have you repulsive bunch of cockhungry shitbags got nothing better to do than rip a family to shreds on here? I've seen some shit online before but half the comments here are psychiatrist wank bank material, a special kind of messed up. You should take a hard look at yourself if you can stand some self reflection before you start throwing shit like this around. Are you comfortable that you're sitting there guessing, diagnosing, accusing them of all kinds - knowing full well they can read it and anything they say will just be twisted by you bitter scrotes?

To address a few of these genius comments:

"I know it's a company but if you wanted to you could take funds out of it" - Sit down and shut your mouth you muppet. Imagine they did do that - imagine the shit you'd say then too! The world doesn't work like that and I think you only half arsed that reply because you know you're thick and sat in an environment where people will give you a sympathetic pat on the back for your attempt at contributing. Go home.

"I’m confused about the money they are giving back" - They've stated clearly that they could't afford the treatment. You're using the same point twice here and your intent is clear as day, you're a bully. Anyone can see the twisted glee you're getting with every reply you send - this is 100% a hate campaign.

"She might be an alcoholic" - Did it feel good saying that? Feel like you were really adding something to the discussion there, something new and exciting that would keep this shitshow going a bit longer? Please - upload a video of yourself so we can see if you're as repulsive as you make yourself out to be.

Who gives a curly steaming shit if they broadcast what they're doing? They're doing nice stuff and telling people - whereas you mutts are sitting writing poison on a thread about an innocent family, who looks better there, really?

I'd say something like "you should be ashamed of yourselves" but honestly I think that ship sailed a long time ago. You're all laughably pathetic.

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.
U OK HUN

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Al did say that she had been isolated for 0 days in the story he posted, so I would assume it’s very likely that someone in the child’s household is a key worker and that’s why she can’t be hopping from one house to another?

yes mine did too & it worked really well, it eased them into school perfectly.
I just don’t get it, he’Ll forever be known as the kid that wasn’t there like everyone else
I also feel like they do the more ‘fun’ stuff in the afternoon (I’m an EYP and tend to get the very academic stuff out of the way in the morning before little minds start to get tired abs lose concentration) like PE and crafts and dancing and such and he’s been whisked away home before having chance to do that with his friends.
I cant imagine what his first party or sleepover invite will bring