Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Also another point, haven’t they got really shitty double standards? So it’s not okay for people to discuss them on here (even though it’s mainly stuff about their affair and the way he treats his ex and his daughter), but he can put awful things about his ex on his posts? And make out like she’s denied him access and make out like she’s some awful person, but god forbid anyone discusses them and it’s a huge issue.

Reactions: 11

Justrealising

Chatty Member
yes but only when it suits them, or they can use it for a pity me/sob story
Reading that post you would think they only had one child not three between them! This may be controversial for me to say but I find the constant reference to infertility inappropriate when they have both had 2 children!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
The fact he makes a living off this ‘amazing dad’ persona, with the dads net is just awful. My nephews were taught by him at the school he worked in. He didn’t choose to leave teaching. He jumped before he was pushed. He was caught several times working on his blog etc in a classroom full of children, Parents were putting in complaints based on story’s their kids were coming home with. And they were greatly disliked by others in the school because of course they is where the affair started... whilst he was married with a baby on the way.

The fact he makes a living off this ‘amazing dad’ persona, with the dads net is just awful. My nephews were taught by him at the school he worked in. He didn’t choose to leave teaching. He jumped before he was pushed. He was caught several times working on his blog etc in a classroom full of children, Parents were putting in complaints based on story’s their kids were coming home with. And they were greatly disliked by others in the school because of course they is where the affair started... whilst he was married with a baby on the way.

• Wow

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Oh and one more thing guys..... it's not ok for her to read things about al but you could write whatever thing veiled barbed comment at her mum? And dont say it's not the case because you did it more than once, posting redacted texts and personal comments that made her mother a hate figure on your page! Your hypocrisy is unbelievable. I'm glad actually he has done this because some of the 'captions' on those pictures were nothing but digs at her mum. Who let's be clear, I dont know all the details, but you made a point of vilifying her to your thousands of followers without allowing them to know all sides of the story. This was wrong and I think this realisation has just caught up with you. Should never have used insta to air your dirty laundry. Its wrong no matter what or who is involved.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Ha ha ha!! So predictable that everyone saw it coming. The classic instagrammer card has been pulled... again! Disappear and cry troll for engagement and sympathy. Pick and choose the comments you want to share, that make you look like victims but dont actually address the issue that is the main topic of conversation on here. The fact your whole image is based on a pretence, a pretence that you're a wholesome blended family when you are not. A pretence that let to around a year where Al projected an image of a first time dad when he was far from it. His painted perfect wife, who finds it acceptable to sleep with married men while their wives are pregnant. This is what gets me the most. I dont know the facts of his first marraige, maybe he and his wife were always destined not to make it but you jen, you had the choice to say hang on I want to do this right, but you didnt. You just went right on in there and got what you wanted when you wanted it. You make out your some benevolent soul, helps everyone and selfless, you're far from it.

The attitude displayed by Al and your 'friends' towards the beginning of this thread, when people were discussing things YOU put on display for the world, is absolutely vile. It gives a true picture of the world you live in and the company you keep. You wont address the main issues people have and to keep using your kids as a get out of jail free card is wrong. I dont believe louis was sent anything and if he was then it is down to YOU putting your whole life and theirs on SM to be dissected and questioned. Like every other insta parent, you're selling your kids childhood for likes and content. No matter how you try and sell it, that's what it is. If it upsets you and them to see things discussed on a public forum then you need to stop and get yourselves jobs in the real world that dont involve selling your lives to thousands of strangers online. The predictability of these troll posts is laughable, it proves it's all made up bollocks for attention. Adresscthe issues that everyone is actually talking about on here and stop playing the victims! Its beyond pathetic.

• Heart

Stardust

When he was still a teacher, he never asked to have time with Isla on the school holidays. He knew Islas mum was working but didnt even ask to spend any time with her even when he was off for 6 weeks in summer. He is a selfish Human who is devious with twitsing the truth constantly.

• Wow
  • Angry

Sazzles77

But i really feel like i am missing something... whats so amazing with her hair.
She keeps going over and over that shes not shampooing it or using products blah blah.
She looks old. In ALL the black and white photos trying to look sexy.
We can all see its the eyelash filter because it says it is.

Also.....someone's reading our comments.
In which case jen....it looks bad. Whether its hairspray, mousse (that's mousse, not mouse - ex teacher) or leave in conditioner.
It's bad. From the back and the front
Just bad.
Also....I'm surprised you can stand in the wind and rain in just a thin pair of trousers and a blanket with your "severe urticaria ".

Aaaaaand, also also, you're not part of a protest if you get out the car, stand 20 feet away, have your photo taken and get back in the car.
You were seen my lovely. You didnt even say a word.

Now try and lie your way out of that like you guys do with Al's cheating and neglect of his daughter......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

SunshineRainbowStar

I would not feel sorry for his ex wife - she’s properly dodged a bullet there. I’ve never known such narcissistic selfish people. Imagine posting a photo of the two of you at the start of your relationship WHEN HE WAS CHEATING ON HIS PREGNANT WIFE and say you were out as ‘best friends’. Urgh. Makes me really sick.
I agree lucky escape!!!! She is now happily married with more children prob the reason he hates her so much because she’s happy!!!!!

notokhun

Chatty Member
I used to really like them. I only had sympathy for them about the miscarriages.
Then Isla appeared one day on the feed and I was like where did she come from, never mentioned, made out he was a first time dad and all this time he had a daughter.
I try not to.judge parenting as it's so hard for everyone. But lately they are only winding me I've had to unfollow.
It's been said on here that her mum is a midwife. None of which is mentioned on their page about why she hasn't been as normal. He's painting a picture to male the mum look bad to his followers just like he did when he made out he was a first time dad.
He needs to remember all this is online Isla will see this when she's older. I would hate to read my dad pubically trying to shame my mum. I do think for the courts to only grant the access they there is a lot to this we don't know. I have friends who have court orders and have 50% custody.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
He is such a bullish!tter. He made out he was a first time dad when Teddy game along and he set up the Dadsnet. He didn’t need to put photos of Isla up anywhere - not that he would have had any, but he could have mentioned her and not pretend she didn’t exist.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I've given up on these two. They are obviously having issues with people who are known to them offline. Yet are using this to scare people from having an opinion and discussing them on forums like this one. I cant support that. We are only ever fed one side of the story and they seem hell bent on keeping the other side silenced. This type of need for control speaks volumes.

Pumpkinandrose

Hey jen👋 seen as you love to quote this thread, why don't you mention the fact you were fucking a married man while his wife was pregnant? Or the fact you have treated islas mother like shit for years.
It's great you like to quote stuff on here that is about your appearance, so then you can get lots of sympathy off your followers, but I wonder how they would all feel about you if they read this and realised you and al are actually scum.
Jen, you're not a victim of trolls on this thread, you are a woman who is being called out on her disgusting behaviour ok!

• Heart

SpeakEasy

Attention seeking bullies with this intense victim complex. They ALWAYS have to be the victims no matter what.
The police intervention is clearly regarding DMs they and their children have been sent but they use the opportunity to make out they are saving the whole of instagram from Tattle and trying to scare people from writing on here and revealing the alternative version of events aside from the one they decide to plaster all over the internet.
If they were that concerned about their children and so determined to take action as Al bullishly states he needs to, perhaps they should stop posting about them and let them have their privacy? Just a thought, but then again I’m just a troll and so my thoughts are terrible and I’m a bad person that needs a telling off from a police man (who obviously don’t have more important things like and international pandemic to be dealing with).

SunshineRainbowStar

Always a drama with these pair , surely that sets alarm bells ringing . Bloody odd pair

Also if it’s true about him making it difficult for her to breastfeed and not letting her come and feed he’s sick in the head, Islas mum must of been absolutely heartbroken. Currently breastfeeding and cannot imagine how that would make me feel, the connection is so strong to the baby that I couldn’t possibly imagine not being able to feed them when I knew they needed it 💔
It must have been horrendous! They sure do love a drama his latest post is yet again another lie saying how separation with Islas mum was discussed long before her arrival 🙄 The first she knew was when he walked out when Isla was 5 weeks! The only reason they went to couple counselling is because he has an affair previously!!!!!!!! I’m so glad Islas mum had a lucky escape when she did imagine living life with that man always worrying he would do it again. Once a cheat always a cheat I say! Jen pretends she is “happy” but she will always always have that doubt and being with a man who can walk out on his baby, play sick games with breast feeding, and overall be a crap dad makes me realise she must have no morals whatsoever!

Oh and one more thing guys..... it's not ok for her to read things about al but you could write whatever thing veiled barbed comment at her mum? And dont say it's not the case because you did it more than once, posting redacted texts and personal comments that made her mother a hate figure on your page! Your hypocrisy is unbelievable. I'm glad actually he has done this because some of the 'captions' on those pictures were nothing but digs at her mum. Who let's be clear, I dont know all the details, but you made a point of vilifying her to your thousands of followers without allowing them to know all sides of the story. This was wrong and I think this realisation has just caught up with you. Should never have used insta to air your dirty laundry. Its wrong no matter what or who is involved.
100% agree lowest of the low.

• Heart

Sazzles77

Funny how the last sentence of your post wasn’t shared to their stories 😂
She clearly cares what she looks like, otherwise why use the filter and cover parts of her face when talking/laughing.

How long did she stay for the protest?
Minutes. My sister went down (we live close by) and I watched her kids for her. She sent me an audio from the protest of them protesting, then cut to "OMG that woman from instagram you showed me is here wearing the oddest clothes!! Shes with her husband and kid in the car." She got out, stood at the back farrrrr away for minutes, then he took photos of her and she got back in the car. Her hair was down the whole time I asked her lol. Said she looked really tired, haggard, kinda sad and just not ok.

Its concerning really how far they're going for attention.

Hahhaha shes still maintaining she protested. She wasnt out the car long enough to do so. All this bullshit about having to tie her hair up with a bra because she was out protesting. Jen why dont you actually admit to that rather than picking my comments apart.
Also....for someone who doesnt care about how they look.....you dont half go on about it and take a million selfies in your new fav filter.

Its just lie and manipulation constantly. Such worrying behaviour

• Wow
  • Heart

Stardust

He didnt even pack his own stuff! Left islas mum to bag up his stuff for him to collect. She even neatly folded the stuff and seperated stuff into bags. Shows what a lovely person she is. I would have cut it into shreds or burnt it!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick

Pumpkinandrose

You guys, seems like a large group of pissed off people. Affected in some way by Al and Jen.
How you or anyone else can think were the ones in the wrong is beyond me. We are calling al and jen out for being liars! Al was fucking jen behind his pregnant wife back, left his wife and newborn for jen and hardly made an effort to see isla as a baby. Roll on all these years and he makes out he was kept from isla when really it was him who didnt want anything to do with her. He made his visits in a way that he could manipulate islas mum into not being able to feed her! How disgusting is that.
Their whole brand is built on lies, and cheating. But yeah, were the ones in the wrong

• Heart