It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until yesterday I watched every story and liked them but the post about Isla just didn’t sit with me and I wondered if they were on about tattle so I did a quick search and found this thread! My eyes have been completely open!! I didn’t know half the stuff I do now (I went back to the start!) and they DO completely play the victim with every post, I hope others see sense/put two and two together and do what I did!

Reactions: 12
You guys, seems like a large group of pissed off people. Affected in some way by Al and Jen.
Oh hello new member...... Hi Al 👋🏻

Until yesterday I watched every story and liked them but the post about Isla just didn’t sit with me and I wondered if they were on about tattle so I did a quick search and found this thread! My eyes have been completely open!! I didn’t know half the stuff I do now (I went back to the start!) and they DO completely play the victim with every post, I hope others see sense/put two and two together and do what I did!
So do I! They are complete liars!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely not Al, or any of them for that matter!
Like the other person said what is your point? Do you agree with the way this narcissistic pair behave? Do you condone using a child as a way to make money? Do you agree with the way he had an affair and treated his X with 0 respect, Do you think it is ok to lie to thousands of people every day?

Reactions: 5
Do you agree with a little girl growing up wondering why she was never good enough for her dad?
The truth will come out when she’s old enough to understand and the whole thing will devastate her, trust me, I’m speaking from experience.

Reactions: 5
The 'Trolls' highlight on their IG is a deep insight to just how nasty this pair really are. Video calling a poster FIFTEEN times and don't get me started on the footage the cunts posted over the filming of the persistent calling.

Reactions: 2
The 'Trolls' highlight on their IG is a deep insight to just how nasty this pair really are. Video calling a poster FIFTEEN times and don't get me started on the footage the cunts posted over the filming of the persistent calling.
This is when I started to think.. what are these two on? They got egged on by their followers too. Trolling isnt trolling as long as its them doing it 🙄

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know that about them harassing supposed “trolls”. How disgusting, doesn’t fit the Saint Jen image!

Reactions: 1
And now the fake troll set up. It’s almost as obvious as good as clemmie being on the new house page on Instagram

let’s get more tit to play the victim on Instagram ffs.

• Haha
You guys, seems like a large group of pissed off people. Affected in some way by Al and Jen.
How you or anyone else can think were the ones in the wrong is beyond me. We are calling al and jen out for being liars! Al was bleeping jen behind his pregnant wife back, left his wife and newborn for jen and hardly made an effort to see isla as a baby. Roll on all these years and he makes out he was kept from isla when really it was him who didnt want anything to do with her. He made his visits in a way that he could manipulate islas mum into not being able to feed her! How disgusting is that.
Their whole brand is built on lies, and cheating. But yeah, were the ones in the wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest story. Like father like son. I hope to god ted don’t grow up to be a lying cheat

• Haha
I’m not sure deleting photos of his daughter is for her protection so much as followers / investors and potential sponsors who read the thread can’t then go and look at the horrible passive aggressive posts he made about his daughter’s mum, the lies he told about their custody arrangements and the nasty comments he left from his followers criticising his ex wife where he wouldn’t correct their wrong assumptions.
Another way they are trying to control what is being said and put a lid on it.

I’m not sure deleting photos of his daughter is for her protection so much as followers / investors and potential sponsors who read the thread can’t then go and look at the horrible passive aggressive posts he made about his daughter’s mum, the lies he told about their custody arrangements and the nasty comments he left from his followers criticising his ex wife where he wouldn’t correct their wrong assumptions.
Another way they are trying to control what is being said and put a lid on it.
100% Agree! Probably the only reason he has deleted them is because he may loose £££ ... he has never cared before about protecting Isla so why now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.