It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he have to keep blowing smoke up her arse? It's like had to prove how special she is and how in love they are. Seems like he is trying to justify to god only knows who (prob eachother) wht they shat on islas mum from a great height. It was destiny, meant to be..🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Yeah I follow them and didn’t have a clue I’m still in shock. I do feel they baby ted let him be.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I follow them and didn’t have a clue I’m still in shock. I do feel they baby ted let him be.
I don’t know how they sleep at night with all the lies they tell and so publicly. Their relationship started on a lie so I guess it’s normal for them now 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think the fact he did not have one friend at his wedding to Jen speaks volumes about the way he behaved and the person he is. I feel bad for all the followers still sucked in to their fake insta world!
I agree let the poor boy grow up!!

Reactions: 6
Well, I'm following for the car crash of it all. There's the saying what's for you doesn't go by you, and I think they'll get what they deserve.

They are going to have a difficult time with Teddy after the trauma (enmeshment) they've caused him, and Al will be lucky if Isla wants anything to do with him at all when she's old enough to understand the disgraceful and disgusting way he has behaved, both through the original affair with Jen and the continued attempts to decimate her mother's character since. They've sown the seeds.

I totally agree with what someone has said previously about Jen's anxiety being related to the relationship. Any woman knows, even if they can't admit it to themselves, that you can never trust a man if they started their relationship with you by cheating. He's just going to cheat on you, too. She must be feeling especially insecure considering the fact he is obviously desperate for another child, which she is unable to give him. And, as she is much older than him, is increasingly less likely to give him as time passes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, I'm following for the car crash of it all. There's the saying what's for you doesn't go by you, and I think they'll get what they deserve.

They are going to have a difficult time with Teddy after the trauma (enmeshment) they've caused him, and Al will be lucky if Isla wants anything to do with him at all when she's old enough to understand the disgraceful and disgusting way he has behaved, both through the original affair with Jen and the continued attempts to decimate her mother's character since. They've sown the seeds.

I totally agree with what someone has said previously about Jen's anxiety being related to the relationship. Any woman knows, even if they can't admit it to themselves, that you can never trust a man if they started their relationship with you by cheating. He's just going to cheat on you, too. She must be feeling especially insecure considering the fact he is obviously desperate for another child, which she is unable to give him. And, as she is much older than him, is increasingly less likely to give him as time passes.
Exactly this. If he was willing to cheat on his pregnant wife and abandon her and his child. Then he is more than capable of doing the same to clingy, needy jen.

Exactly this. If he was willing to cheat on his pregnant wife and abandon her and his child. Then he is more than capable of doing the same to clingy, needy jen.
She’s also got to look at the way he talks about his ex wife. If he can talk about her that way, he’ll do the same to you when it inevitably goes to tit.

Reactions: 9
She’s also got to look at the way he talks about his ex wife. If he can talk about her that way, he’ll do the same to you when it inevitably goes to tit.
Totally agree! It’s disgusting! A tiger cannot change its tripes. I think his constant mushy over the top posts about her are to re assure her I don’t believe for one minute they are as happy as they try to make out.

Reactions: 5
I also wonder how many times he will re post the picture of jen when she used to be a magician assistant. We all have pictures of years ago pre children which we probably like to look back on but its really cringe that he feels the need to re post that pic sooooo many times. Its like he has to remind himself the reason him and Jen got together. Its just sooooo cringe worthy. Also funny that shes gone supposedly from performing on stage to have such bad anxiety she cant drop Ted off at school....

Reactions: 7
She god such bad anxiety because she's scared he will leave her, or cheat on her like he did to his ex. Also, her drinking gives her beer fear.

• Haha
I also wonder how many times he will re post the picture of jen when she used to be a magician assistant. We all have pictures of years ago pre children which we probably like to look back on but its really cringe that he feels the need to re post that pic sooooo many times. Its like he has to remind himself the reason him and Jen got together. Its just sooooo cringe worthy. Also funny that shes gone supposedly from performing on stage to have such bad anxiety she cant drop Ted off at school....
And what has changed since then? She slept with a married man when he had a baby on the way. She was well aware of his marital status yet she carried on regardless. She didnt give a duck about the unborn child, and her and Al's actions would effect them.
Shes riddled with anxiety because she knows what her husband is capable of. If he left his ex wife in such a cruel way before, what's stopping him doing it again.
People like Al never change and I think deep down she knows that too.
I dont know how she can look Isla in the eye and let her call her mum after everything she has done to isla and her real mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And what has changed since then? She slept with a married man when he had a baby on the way. She was well aware of his marital status yet she carried on regardless. She didnt give a duck about the unborn child, and her and Al's actions would effect them.
Shes riddled with anxiety because she knows what her husband is capable of. If he left his ex wife in such a cruel way before, what's stopping him doing it again.
I dont know how she can look Isla in the eye and let her call her mum after everything she has done to isla and her real mum.
Your last sentence. Absolutely spot on! Hadn't thought of it in these terms before. She's a hypocritical bleep that Jen. So agree with above post re. beer fear too!

Totally agree I hope Isla tells her where to go one day I think she deserves WAY better than that pair.

They’ve been very quiet the last couple of days, reckon they are nervous about this site? After all they’ve already pulled the “calling the police” card twice and I don’t think it a)fooled any of the posters and readers on here b) impressed those mummy and daddy bloggers who they tagged in said insta post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.