It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be one of the old ladies in a nursing home clutching a doll and telling everyone about her baby 😕 I seriously think she needs some therapy!

although the secondary infertility (despite them having 3 kids) is their “angle” so she would have to come up with some new way to make people feel sorry for her!
they have used this top in their stories!! not bothered with him being dad of the year to Isla comments. To be fair though I think that would be me too in the nursing home. They are usually the sweetest if I’m being honest. Rather that then being told to F off!!

Reactions: 2
they have used this top in their stories!! not bothered with him being dad of the year to Isla comments. To be fair though I think that would be me too in the nursing home. They are usually the sweetest if I’m being honest. Rather that then being told to F off!!
True! Actually Jen would be the one trying to steal other ladies dolls...

Oh and Al, why don’t you respond to the claims of you being a terrible father to Isla and a despicable human who lies and cheats? Oh yeah because you can’t make money from that 🤬

Reactions: 3
Maybe, Al, it comes from the fact that she knows you cheated on your wife whilst she was pregnant with your first child, therefore she knows the lies you are capable of. Maybe it comes from the fact that you walked out on your wife and your newborn baby, therefore she knows you are capable of leaving a wife and child. Maybe it comes from the fact that you both have told so many lies and the truth is coming out, therefore she feels anxious and a tiny bit of shame (although I doubt that). Maybe it comes from knowing she hurt another woman so desperately at a time when she was at her most vulnerable and she lives with that guilt. Maybe Al, just maybe, people would have a lot more respect for you both if you actually told the truth. Just a thought!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you can't face a little bit of criticism, I can't understand why you'd continue to publicly broadcast every part of your day-to-day life. 😂

Reactions: 8
I must say I've never seen anyone on here call her fat or celebrate the fact that she has suffered recurrent miscarriages. Stop spouting shite to gain sympathy. You're embarrassing yourself by addressing every comment on this thread apart from the fact that you're a dirty, cheating, scumbag of a husband.

Plus Jen doesnt hear it, you both choose to come on here and read it. Reading about coronavirus is not good for my anxiety. So at the start of lockdown I deleted all news apps and social media, and dont watch any news or programmes which discuss it on telly. I don't want to feed my anxiety.

Reactions: 14
They should be wary; even their Insta-pals will be getting bored of all this woe-is-me shite.

Reactions: 7
Why does he put things in that spiel that have never been said? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Why does he put things in that spiel that have never been said? Ridiculous.
Pretty much every single “influencer” or whatever they want to call themselves, receives some sort of criticism on this site or on other sites. It’s a part of the job that if you put yourself out there online, people will have an opinion that they will want to discuss with others, similar to what people do with celebs.

I don’t really see any other “influencers” talking about this site. The majority, apart from the odd one, ignore it and probably don’t even read it. It’s like with these they enjoy the “woe is me” and the sympathy they can get from it or that they can try and get from it.

half the stuff he’s said on that story is lies as you say, most of that has never been said, the majority of what is said on here discusses him having an affair and treating his daughter and ex like rubbish, I try and not make comments about anything else they say/do on here because it just feeds their obsession.

I see he forgot to mention the bit about the affair and things again in his post.

I must say I've never seen anyone on here call her fat or celebrate the fact that she has suffered recurrent miscarriages. Stop spouting shite to gain sympathy. You're embarrassing yourself by addressing every comment on this thread apart from the fact that you're a dirty, cheating, scumbag of a husband.

Plus Jen doesnt hear it, you both choose to come on here and read it. Reading about coronavirus is not good for my anxiety. So at the start of lockdown I deleted all news apps and social media, and dont watch any news or programmes which discuss it on telly. I don't want to feed my anxiety.
Exactly!! I have never seen anyone celebrate her miscarriages, every comment I’ve seen is understanding that its tit & a tough deal for them.

But they NEVER add in about Isla’s mum & the affair because it would make their platform fall, why would people want to follow if their ‘network’ when its all based on bullshit

I’ve noticed they haven’t said where they found these comments, I say found because they are actively searching for them and reading them, not ‘being sent messages’. Because I suppose that might risk sending other followers here to look, and they’ll see all the things they haven’t addressed. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Fully agree with everything you’ve all put. Al is making out they are being targeted and sent these messages. Lies! Again! No one is sending it to them. They are actively coming to find this thread.

Reactions: 6
They don’t want to risk their followers discovering the truth about them because their business is based on happy families not going after a married man with a heavily pregnant wife and ignoring the child when he chooses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Al, jen, let me tell you this now. If you put up a post on all your accounts and admitted you and jen had an affair while hannah was pregnant with isla, and the fact you cheated before AND left hannah when she had just had your daughter. If you said you both acted so awfully and lied at every given opportunity and manipulated visits with isla so you could stop hannah from breast feeding her. If you admitted jen has sent hannah disgusting messages about you being glad isla cant come over, and you went away every time isla came over. If you admit that you didnt have proper contact with isla because you didnt make the effort yourself, if you admitted you never asked for isla to stay over until she was four and then made it out online like you'd be kept from her even though it was all down to you. If you admitted you refused to take isla away on sponsored holidays and cancelled visits because it didnt fit in with your influencer life style, then I will never, ever post about you again. If you admit the truth and tell your followers who you really are then I will delete this account and never mention your names again. I will leave you to get on with your lives, but until you admit the truth, this thread will keep on going, and you will keep on getting discussed. But you could stop this all.
Just tell the truth! I know it doesn't come naturally to you both but maybe for once in your life, you could try?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also another point, haven’t they got really crappy double standards? So it’s not okay for people to discuss them on here (even though it’s mainly stuff about their affair and the way he treats his ex and his daughter), but he can put awful things about his ex on his posts? And make out like she’s denied him access and make out like she’s some awful person, but god forbid anyone discusses them and it’s a huge issue.

Reactions: 11
Also another point, haven’t they got really crappy double standards? So it’s not okay for people to discuss them on here (even though it’s mainly stuff about their affair and the way he treats his ex and his daughter), but he can put awful things about his ex on his posts? And make out like she’s denied him access and make out like she’s some awful person, but god forbid anyone discusses them and it’s a huge issue.
Yes but he wouldn't even admit that, because it would show what an awful excuse for a man he is!

Reactions: 4
Definitely! They can do/say what they want and hurt other people, but other people can’t even have an opinion of them, ridiculous.
Anyway they can turn it around so they become the victim is a win for them! They are truly awful.
Also guys we need a new thread soon so has anyone got any names??

Reactions: 2
Another “influencer/wannabe insta star” has a thread on here and constantly said her friends and family were sending her messages from here (nice family and friends eh?) but we actually knew she would come view them for herself AND threw a “MOD” and set up an account and threw some tit amongst the pigeons, fun times!

Reactions: 5
I only came over to this thread yesterday and I have to say I’m absolutely gobsmacked by what I’ve read. I used to like them!! I’m so so angry at how they have managed to fool so many people in to thinking they are kind and giving people. I feel like a fool for never having seen through them! They are absolutely vile!!! How can they have done all those things to Isla and her poor mother. They are the absolute scum of the earth. It actually hurts my heart 😢😢😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.