It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how distraught Jen would be if one of her kids started calling someone else Mum! We’d never hear the end of it.
This is such a good point! She cries whenever he does something normal for his age/spends time away from her so could you imagine him calling another woman mummy and that person splashing that all over social media.
It bothers the life out of me that they act so superior and hard done by "trolls" but really its just people calling them out on the fact their whole relationship is built on an afraid, lying and betrayls!

Reactions: 3
Al did say that she had been isolated for 0 days in the story he posted, so I would assume it’s very likely that someone in the child’s household is a key worker and that’s why she can’t be hopping from one house to another?

Al did say that she had been isolated for 0 days in the story he posted, so I would assume it’s very likely that someone in the child’s household is a key worker and that’s why she can’t be hopping from one house to another?
That would ruin his sob story though wouldn’t it, if it was actually that one of the adults in her house was a key worker and so was enforcing this for a very valid reason. Makes me wonder if this is the case.

On the photos hes put on of Isla you can clearly see the name of the funeral directors behind her. A quick google will take you to the location of their premises and I imagine close proximity to where Isla lives!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
On the photos hes put on of Isla you can clearly see the name of the funeral directors behind her. A quick google will take you to the location of their premises and I imagine close proximity to where Isla lives!!!
I reported it. Complete disregard for his child’s safety.

Reactions: 4
I reported it. Complete disregard for his child’s safety.
If I were his ex wife I would get a bar against him mentioning their daughter at all in his social media

How do you report this? I would like to as well - beyond belief now the way he is carrying on

Al will twist everything he can his lack of care for Islas safety is disgusting.

FYI Isla’s mum is a midwife which is the reason she cannot self isolate. Isla has not seen or been in contact with anyone other than who she lives with (except for AL’s weird sit on the pavement contact.... which was clearly for insta content) 🙄

Also I’f you type ....Thankyou Hannah Ferguson Gow ....into to YouTube there is Video from back when Isla was 1.... it will give an insight into the lovely person Islas mum is and what Al put her through!

Forward 7 years and she is now happily married with other children BUT still has to put with constant rubbish for this pair 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Al will twist everything he can his lack of care for Islas safety is disgusting.

FYI Isla’s mum is a midwife which is the reason she cannot self isolate. Isla has not seen or been in contact with anyone other than who she lives with (except for AL’s weird sit on the pavement contact.... which was clearly for insta content) 🙄

Also I’f you type ....Thankyou Hannah Ferguson Gow ....into to YouTube there is Video from back when Isla was 1.... it will give an insight into the lovely person Islas mum is and what Al put her through!

Forward 7 years and she is now happily married with other children BUT still has to put with constant rubbish for this pair 🙄🙄🙄
I feel for her having to put up with Al. And I would imagine Isla’s Mum doesn’t want her to see anyone other than the household as if she’s a midwife then she would be worried about catching Covid and passing it on to the ladies and babies in her care.

I feel for her having to put up with Al. And I would imagine Isla’s Mum doesn’t want her to see anyone other than the household as if she’s a midwife then she would be worried about catching Covid and passing it on to the ladies and babies in her care.
Exactly that!!! Have to be so carful it is not worth the risk. He will just twist everything on insta to make out Isla’s mum and stepdad are being unfair and irresponsible. Yet he will no doubt post a photo clapping Thursday for all key workers!!! (Islas mum included in this!)

Reactions: 7
All the sympathy the Ferguson’s get makes Me sick to my stomach. They are vile humans. And all the ‘do good’ they do is just for their insta show.

Reactions: 7

Well I'm blown away that hes playing the victim and acting like islas mum is stopping contact for no reason when actually she's a midwife and has probably been told to reduce the amount of people shes in contact with!
I'm so happy shes married again with more children and is doing well in life. She must be a fantastic woman to become a midwife. I dont know how she puts up with his childish behaviour. I really wish she would tell her side of the story so people could stop hating on her!

Reactions: 8
If I were his ex wife I would get a bar against him mentioning their daughter at all in his social media

How do you report this? I would like to as well - beyond belief now the way he is carrying on
At the beginning of their 'fame' but after he stopped pretending he didnt have a daughter, he made a big thing about revealing her picture on social media. It was when they launched their 'it's the Fergusons' page/insta. There was some big monologue about finally showing them as a family, how they were complete and it was the real Ferguson family now. So I'd say he had a ding dong with his ex to get isla on his pages. They also made a huge thing at the time about how much isla disliked jen, but that jen was such an saint and just quietly got upset but let all of her words bounce off her because they knew it wasnt really isla talking it was every thing she had 'heard' or been 'told' blah blah. Then a year or so on jen was being called mum and isla loved her so much, which again was written extensively about.

At the beginning of their 'fame' but after he stopped pretending he didnt have a daughter, he made a big thing about revealing her picture on social media. It was when they launched their 'it's the Fergusons' page/insta. There was some big monologue about finally showing them as a family, how they were complete and it was the real Ferguson family now. So I'd say he had a ding dong with his ex to get isla on his pages. They also made a huge thing at the time about how much isla disliked jen, but that jen was such an saint and just quietly got upset but let all of her words bounce off her because they knew it wasnt really isla talking it was every thing she had 'heard' or been 'told' blah blah. Then a year or so on jen was being called mum and isla loved her so much, which again was written extensively about.
Where are the posts about isla not liking jen? I'm surprised hes allowed to post so much about isla on such a big public profile. It doesn't seem right

Where are the posts about isla not liking jen? I'm surprised hes allowed to post so much about isla on such a big public profile. It doesn't seem right
It was a good couple of years ago now, there was a post I remember it well because they were talking about a birthday party they had for isla. Jen had gone to so much effort but knew all along she would get ignored, so they had the party and isla wouldnt speak to her and ignored her but jen just sat and let her. You get the idea. It would be FB and was around the time they separated from the dadsnet and started their family page.

I have had suspicions for a while now they have edited and deleted things from both fb and insta, because before I stopped following I was looking back through and some stuff was missing. But they have posted and stories about it before because I followed them from the start. Their son is a similar age to my own child. It's why I started to follow in the first place.

It was a good couple of years ago now, there was a post I remember it well because they were talking about a birthday party they had for isla. Jen had gone to so much effort but knew all along she would get ignored, so they had the party and isla wouldnt speak to her and ignored her but jen just sat and let her. You get the idea. It would be FB and was around the time they separated from the dadsnet and started their family page.

I have had suspicions for a while now they have edited and deleted things from both fb and insta, because before I stopped following I was looking back through and some stuff was missing. But they have posted and stories about it before because I followed them from the start. Their son is a similar age to my own child. It's why I started to follow in the first place.
What else what would she expect tho? Isla and her mum were left by al for jen when she was very small. By posts on her previously I don't think al was involved for a while, I wonder if he even stuck around for the birth? So isla would only know her and her mum. And suddenly you've got overbearing jen trying to be a second mum. It must have been so overwhelming for her!

Reactions: 5
What else what would she expect tho? Isla and her mum were left by al for jen when she was very small. By posts on her previously I don't think al was involved for a while, I wonder if he even stuck around for the birth? So isla would only know her and her mum. And suddenly you've got overbearing jen trying to be a second mum. It must have been so overwhelming for her!
Oh definitely. Even at the time j found it odd and I thought they were genuine. There were a few posts like that for a couple of months, about how hard it was on jen 🙄 he was sad for her etc. Pretty pathetic when I look back on it now.

I remember reading an article written by him for a magazine where he talked about being a dad to teddy, it was written as a first time dad article he didn’t even mention that he already had a daughter. Very, very odd. It’s why I find his behaviour now so questionable - he will never ever accept any responsibility for his actions and his behaviour.
I can’t believe that he is popular and makes money from his bullshit

I was looking for the post I was talking about and happened on one about the kids and their ages, according to that there are 2 1/2 years between ted and isla. I thought it was less ?

I wonder what the relationship between Isla and Jen will be like when Isla is older.. I couldn’t imagine myself being very close to a woman who helped to hurt my Mam in the way Jen/Al did.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.