It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every post they do is to either gain sympathy or make them look like saints. So to mention islas mum is a midwife on the front line during the worst health crisis is years, would take away any attention from them, so why would they want to do that!🙄
Does anyone remember the post he put up about the day isla asked if she could call jen mum. According to the post jen asked islas step dad if that was okay and he said yes. And quite a few people commented saying how good/big that was of islas mum. But he replied to them how unfair it was that isla called her step dad, dad, for years. Like it was the case of well they can do it so I can too. He wouldn't even give her credit for allowing her daughter to call the woman who was sleeping with her husband, while she was pregnant, mum! Shows how petty he is.
I truly believe he doesn't think he's ever done anything wrong
Absolutely agree! They need to be outed- although to be fair they don’t get many comments on posts and they al seem to be from dad accounts trying to be something they clearly see Al as some kind of hero to look up to!
I don’t know anything about the dads net did he create it?

Reactions: 4
I'm worried for him when school starts again, took him months to not have a break down when he had to go in. That would not have been helped by his mum and dad being hysterical about it. Did he make such a big sceme when isla started school I wonder. Or is it just because hes with queen of dramatics? I think her anx is so bad because she knows exactly what she did to islas mum. I can imagine her being all women supporting women then getting her leg over with a married man who's wife is pregnant.

Reactions: 8
I'm worried for him when school starts again, took him months to not have a break down when he had to go in. That would not have been helped by his mum and dad being hysterical about it. Did he make such a big sceme when isla started school I wonder. Or is it just because hes with queen of dramatics? I think her anx is so bad because she knows exactly what she did to islas mum. I can imagine her being all women supporting women then getting her leg over with a married man who's wife is pregnant.
Yes I agree- from what I’ve seen of her prior to being with him she didn’t appear to be full of amie ty, he shared a post on his stories today of her as a magicians assistant🤷🏻‍♀️
She knows what he is capable of add that to the mix with what they have already done and it created a mess

Yes I remember when they introduced the daughter it was like what where did she come from? What a mean mum Isla has not letting her be part of there world of being filmed for everything you do.

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember when they introduced the daughter it was like what where did she come from? What a mean mum Isla has not letting her be part of there world of being filmed for everything you do.
The fact he didn't even mention her is so weird! I'd understand if he didnt want to post pictures but just to not even say, I have a daughter, it was like she was hidden away!
I suppose it wouldn't have fitted into their perfect family dynamic!

Yes I agree- from what I’ve seen of her prior to being with him she didn’t appear to be full of amie ty, he shared a post on his stories today of her as a magicians assistant🤷🏻‍♀️
She knows what he is capable of add that to the mix with what they have already done and it created a mess
*anxiety*

I used to really like them. I only had sympathy for them about the miscarriages.
Then Isla appeared one day on the feed and I was like where did she come from, never mentioned, made out he was a first time dad and all this time he had a daughter.
I try not to.judge parenting as it's so hard for everyone. But lately they are only winding me I've had to unfollow.
It's been said on here that her mum is a midwife. None of which is mentioned on their page about why she hasn't been as normal. He's painting a picture to male the mum look bad to his followers just like he did when he made out he was a first time dad.
He needs to remember all this is online Isla will see this when she's older. I would hate to read my dad pubically trying to shame my mum. I do think for the courts to only grant the access they there is a lot to this we don't know. I have friends who have court orders and have 50% custody.
Exactly that ☝ When Isla was a baby court said he could have contact 1 day every weekend...... he chose not to take this up as needed time with his “new wife” says it all 🙄 he also never asked to even have isla for the night until she was 4 years old..... doesn’t really add up with his heart broken story!

I used to really like them. I only had sympathy for them about the miscarriages.
Then Isla appeared one day on the feed and I was like where did she come from, never mentioned, made out he was a first time dad and all this time he had a daughter.
I try not to.judge parenting as it's so hard for everyone. But lately they are only winding me I've had to unfollow.
It's been said on here that her mum is a midwife. None of which is mentioned on their page about why she hasn't been as normal. He's painting a picture to male the mum look bad to his followers just like he did when he made out he was a first time dad.
He needs to remember all this is online Isla will see this when she's older. I would hate to read my dad pubically trying to shame my mum. I do think for the courts to only grant the access they there is a lot to this we don't know. I have friends who have court orders and have 50% custody.
I feel so sad for Isla It’s not ok to shame the other parent how he does especially when it’s not the truth.

I hate everything about her! She is a nasty, conniving, sympathy seeking drunk witch!
Couldn’t put it better myself 🤗

Reactions: 7
This is what I dont get, he says he posts all this because he wants a record of how hard it was at the time and how much he cared and fought for her. But all his posts look like self indulgent, nasty swipes at his ex. Surely when isla grows up she will look back and be mortified.

I am just glad i dont live my life seeking and constantly needing sympathy and likes from others. For people who have seen and read the emails and texts that him and Jen have sent to Isla's mum over the years they know the real Jen and Ali. The very different story behind his posts. The names he calls the mother of his child the language he uses in his messages. Like someone else has already said he didnt even want or request more contact at court!!! I really think someone close to them needs to tell them to take themselves off Social media as right now they look like pathetic children trying to constantly point score against Islas mum. They really need to grow up and find a purpose.

Reactions: 11
I am just glad i dont live my life seeking and constantly needing sympathy and likes from others. For people who have seen and read the emails and texts that him and Jen have sent to Isla's mum over the years they know the real Jen and Ali. The very different story behind his posts. The names he calls the mother of his child the language he uses in his messages. Like someone else has already said he didnt even want or request more contact at court!!! I really think someone close to them needs to tell them to take themselves off Social media as right now they look like pathetic children trying to constantly point score against Islas mum. They really need to grow up and find a purpose.
I really think this too I’d also like to see the truth come out though

If he is so gutted that he has only seen her for such a short amount of time in so long, why is he wasting a second even thinking about instagram never mind uploading a story that shes there. He should be cherishing every moment.

Reactions: 6
Exactly that ☝ When Isla was a baby court said he could have contact 1 day every weekend...... he chose not to take this up as needed time with his “new wife” says it all 🙄 he also never asked to even have isla for the night until she was 4 years old..... doesn’t really add up with his heart broken story!

I feel so sad for Isla It’s not ok to shame the other parent how he does especially when it’s not the truth.

Couldn’t put it better myself 🤗
Time with his new wife!! Disgusting. I hope this all comes back to bite him on the arse in the future. Hes acted like a hard done by dad when really he was the one who didnt care about isla. I bet he only took contact up when teddy came along so he could look good on the gram.
I feel so sad for Isla being in the middle of all this. Her mum doesn't get to put her side of the story across and its just constantly al making out that her mum is evil. Imagine reading all that stuff online as she gets older! He needs to have a reality check and actually tell the truth for once!!

Reactions: 6
What’s the going rate for a tooth?? Surely Isla will be losing teeth as she’s not that much older than ted, surely they will have had a conversation in those oh so precious visits about lost teeth and how much she got?? Although I imagine the tooth fairy that visits ted will be so thrilled with him and how perfect and wonderful he, and he alone is, that they will give him money and presents in abundance 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What’s the going rate for a tooth?? Surely Isla will be losing teeth as she’s not that much older than ted, surely they will have had a conversation in those oh so precious visits about lost teeth and how much she got?? Although I imagine the tooth fairy that visits ted will be so thrilled with him and how perfect and wonderful he, and he alone is, that they will give him money and presents in abundance 🙄
No toys because he doesn’t play with those

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.