It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first ever picture of all of them only got 11 comments- I’ve only just notice in his bio there is an agency tagged-you mean to tell me these twats have people overseeing what they do- I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t have thought they made enough money to have an agency! I wonder what they are actually doing all this Instagram etc for? I don’t think it’s for money because they have complained plenty of times in the past that they are skint. So is it just for attention?

Reactions: 1
The first ever picture of all of them that he posted yesterday only got 11 comments- I’ve only just notice in his bio there is an agency tagged-you mean to tell me these twats have people overseeing what they do- I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s just so amazing doing what most other people are doing every day anyway 🙄🙄🙄 get a grip
She looks like the witch from Snow White with that giant haggard chin and massive forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just so amazing doing what most other people are doing every day anyway 🙄🙄🙄 get a grip
She looks like the witch from Snow White with that giant haggard chin and massive forehead
She looks old doesn’t she. All the stress from lock down..... or just living with Al

just incase there’s any doubt in which form of the witch I mean 😂😂
273B2A63-4A95-4957-A341-9DEF566B07FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a wonder she has anytime left 😫 she is a mum and wife she is only doing what all mums are doing and do every day .... I can’t stand it 🤯

Reactions: 4
It’s a wonder she has anytime left 😫 she is a mum and wife she is only doing what all mums are doing and do every day .... I can’t stand it 🤯
Is she a carer 3 times a day ? I didn’t realise that? My house looks like a bombs hit it I’m sorting dinners in my day of in between 50 hours a week being a nurse.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Saint jen strikes again!
Soppy al feels the need to write a big post about how wonderful his wife is for doing things that every other parent/carer is doing in this time. Yet other parents still have to work!
You don't see him praising islas mum for doing all that with her 3 kids, and a job on the front line. Instead he slags her off for limiting physical contact to protect her family and patients.
He is the biggest hypocrite ever.

Reactions: 5
Isla’s mum got lucky, what an escape! At the time she must have been heartbroken but looking back now I bet she’s thinking - thank christ for that!!

Reactions: 12
Isla’s mum got lucky, what an escape! At the time she must have been heartbroken but looking back now I bet she’s thinking - thank christ for that!!
to blatantly say as well “When I first saw her” and he was with Islas mum at the time - repulsive pair 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If they are skint they could always get proper jobs again. Like the teaching ones they gave up to become to Insta famous.

As for the post about Jen. Hang on. Where does she find the time tpnhelp all her elderly friends when she never leaves the house.

Reactions: 9
If they are skint they could always get proper jobs again. Like the teaching ones they gave up to become to Insta famous.

As for the post about Jen. Hang on. Where does she find the time tpnhelp all her elderly friends when she never leaves the house.
it says she is a carer ? But can’t leave the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.