It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel like a mug for being taken in by them for years.
I used to like them as well. But not now I know the truth and they had already started to grate with the Saint Jen routine and always wallowing in it and feeling sorry for themselves over stuff.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel like a mug for being taken in by them for years.
I do too. It's quite upsetting to think they draw you in and make you believe they're saints. All that time I thought al was a hard done by dad, denied access to his daughter. When really he is a lying, cheating, manipulative man.
I feel so guilty for thinking bad of islas mum for all those years. When really she was a victim of his awful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do too. It's quite upsetting to think they draw you in and make you believe they're saints. All that time I thought al was a hard done by dad, denied access to his daughter. When really he is a lying, cheating, manipulative man.
I feel so guilty for thinking bad of islas mum for all those years. When really she was a victim of his awful behaviour.
This is what’s so awful the way he makes people think bad of Isla’s mum ...... yet Jen writes a post today saying what Louis has to deal with people calling her names and saying bad stuff...... Surly they have done the same to Isla with her mum? When they allow comments on their poor me posts people say nasty stuff and they encourage it. Isla could one day read all these. The difference is they put themselves out there to be judged and Islas mum chooses to stay quiet. I think it speaks volumes really she has chosen not to stoop to their pathetic level.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is with his preachy, vomit inducing sermons about jen. He is in awe of what women endure???? Get over yourself you hypocrite, you are no advocate for women. You've shown that with the disrespect you have shown your former wife and you're daughter. Stop playing the victims. You say you share your lives to help others yet you keep avoiding the bug fat elephant in the room. Everytime the heat starts getting turned up you cry troll, write a monologue for saint jen.... how hard she has it..check... miscarriages... check...anxiety.... check.... beautiful... check.... the most wonderful woman you've ever know.... check.... how about woman who gets involved with married man...or woman who creeps with married man while wife is pregnant.... that doesnt fit the agenda though does it?

Reactions: 9
This is what’s so awful the way he makes people think bad of Isla’s mum ...... yet Jen writes a post today saying what Louis has to deal with people calling her names and saying bad stuff...... Surly they have done the same to Isla with her mum? When they allow comments on their poor me posts people say nasty stuff and they encourage it. Isla could one day read all these. The difference is they put themselves out there to be judged and Islas mum chooses to stay quiet. I think it speaks volumes really she has chosen not to stoop to their pathetic level.
I dont know how any of their followers could read this thread and still think al and jen are the victim.

Things that al and jen do;
-sell their children's lives and privacy
-continue to lie about how their relationship started (cheating)
-making islas mum out to be the devil
-crying troll whenever someone questions their lies
-post way too much information about teddy and his personal struggles
-blame everyone else for their actions
-dont take any responsibility
-make out their saints when it's the opposite
-& finally try to make out their victims for not seeing isla when its actually their fault

What islas mum has done;
-works on the NHS frontline
-protects her children's privacy
-brought isla up on her own for a very long time with little or no help from her cheating ex
-never once made a public post about al and jen, although I wouldn't blame her if she did
-unlike al and jen, doesn't air her dirty washing online. Her life is private, she works for her family, and doesn't resort to selling her children's lives to fund a life of being home all the time

I know which person I respect the most

What is with his preachy, vomit inducing sermons about jen. He is in awe of what women endure???? Get over yourself you hypocrite, you are no advocate for women. You've shown that with the disrespect you have shown your former wife and you're daughter. Stop playing the victims. You say you share your lives to help others yet you keep avoiding the bug fat elephant in the room. Everytime the heat starts getting turned up you cry troll, write a monologue for saint jen.... how hard she has it..check... miscarriages... check...anxiety.... check.... beautiful... check.... the most wonderful woman you've ever know.... check.... how about woman who gets involved with married man...or woman who creeps with married man while wife is pregnant.... that doesnt fit the agenda though does it?
It amazes me people are pulled in by his "I love and respect my wife and daughter so much"
Clearly didnt respect his ex wife and his daughter when she started bleeping someone else while she was pregnant and preparing for their future and child.
He disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually can’t believe someone can write posts like that without totally cringing at themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything shes been through is worse than any other person has ever had to endure... shes a super hero dont you know 🙄
What she has been through with losing 7 babies is awful, I can't imagine that. But the fact she clearly didnt give a duck about islas mum and her unborn child when she started bleeping someone elses husband shows her true colours!
Yes al and jen have been through a lot, but the fact they refuse to acknowledge their actions and behaviour towards isla and her mum is inexcusable. I wonder if either of them ever sit and think of how awful their actions were. They get so mad about this thread and all the things that are said about them, but do they ever feel remotely guilty for what they did together?
I wonder?
Its always poor them.
Islas mum must count her lucky stars that she got out of that!

Reactions: 6
I lost my son at 30 weeks 4 years ago, I then had to have some pretty serious procedures which mean I can’t have a baby now. If my husband ever wrote anything like that about me on social media, I’d be mortified. I talk about my son all of the time but I’ve also worked very hard not to be known as ‘the woman who lost her baby’ and to not wallow in misery or rely on losing my baby to bring me pity or sympathy. I suppose other people deal with things differently but this pair of twats annoy me no end. They’re awful awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I lost my son at 30 weeks 4 years ago, I then had to have some pretty serious procedures which mean I can’t have a baby now. If my husband ever wrote anything like that about me on social media, I’d be mortified. I talk about my son all of the time but I’ve also worked very hard not to be known as ‘the woman who lost her baby’ and to not wallow in misery or rely on losing my baby to bring me pity or sympathy. I suppose other people deal with things differently but this pair of twats annoy me no end. They’re awful awful people.
I’m so sorry xx

Reactions: 3
I dont know how any of their followers could read this thread and still think al and jen are the victim.

Things that al and jen do;
-sell their children's lives and privacy
-continue to lie about how their relationship started (cheating)
-making islas mum out to be the devil
-crying troll whenever someone questions their lies
-post way too much information about teddy and his personal struggles
-blame everyone else for their actions
-dont take any responsibility
-make out their saints when it's the opposite
-& finally try to make out their victims for not seeing isla when its actually their fault

What islas mum has done;
-works on the NHS frontline
-protects her children's privacy
-brought isla up on her own for a very long time with little or no help from her cheating ex
-never once made a public post about al and jen, although I wouldn't blame her if she did
-unlike al and jen, doesn't air her dirty washing online. Her life is private, she works for her family, and doesn't resort to selling her children's lives to fund a life of being home all the time

I know which person I respect the most

It amazes me people are pulled in by his "I love and respect my wife and daughter so much"
Clearly didnt respect his ex wife and his daughter when she started bleeping someone else while she was pregnant and preparing for their future and child.
He disgusts me.
Exactly!!!! 0 respect!!!! When he married Jen for the 2nd time Isla wasn’t even invited!!!!!!! I’m sure that’s Jens doing 🙄 imagine doing it with out Ted or Louis!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When he was still a teacher, he never asked to have time with Isla on the school holidays. He knew Islas mum was working but didnt even ask to spend any time with her even when he was off for 6 weeks in summer. He is a selfish Human who is devious with twitsing the truth constantly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
When he was still a teacher, he never asked to have time with Isla on the school holidays. He knew Islas mum was working but didnt even ask to spend any time with her even when he was off for 6 weeks in summer. He is a selfish Human who is devious with twitsing the truth constantly.
Its shocking to hear this side of things when his posts indicate that islas mum kept him away from their daughter for spite. When really he was too lazy and selfish to make time for his child.
I still cant believe he pretended he was a first time dad with ted!!

Reactions: 1
Its shocking to hear this side of things when his posts indicate that islas mum kept him away from their daughter for spite. When really he was too lazy and selfish to make time for his child.
I still cant believe he pretended he was a first time dad with ted!!
I know!!!! He is a totally narcissist never taking responsibility for anything, it’s always someone else’s fault I think the scary thing is they believe their lies. I guess in many ways he was like first time dad to Ted as he was never there for the important things with Isla. But outrageous he lied so publicly about it and made money from this. He really is so selfish and I wouldn’t blame Isla if one day she wants nothing to do with him!

Reactions: 2
Not that I'm excusing Al's terrible parenting, but I'm sure Jen is less than supportive or accommodating when it comes to Isla. She seems like exactly the kind of woman that hates that Al has a child with another woman, and probably encourages his despicable behaviour towards Isla's mother as well. Just down to pure jealousy and her own insecurities.
Im 31, and have had a stepmum since I was a teenager. We’ve never particularly seen eye to eye. She‘s admitted to me. (A few years ago when I became pregnant with my 1st) that she would purposely encourage/discourage my Dad communication with me and my little sister, just out of spite. She has extreme issues with mental health. I can quite imagine Jen being exactly like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Im 31, and have had a stepmum since I was a teenager. We’ve never particularly seen eye to eye. She‘s admitted to me. (A few years ago when I became pregnant with my 1st) that she would purposely encourage/discourage my Dad communication with me and my little sister, just out of spite. She has extreme issues with mental health. I can quite imagine Jen being exactly like this.
wow!!! I’m sorry you & your sister had to go through that! I am utterly shocked anyone can be like that to a child

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jen's hang(over)xiety is an indication of her poor mental health. However, I can well imagine marriage to a man whom dumped his pregnant wife and then ignored his daughter, literally pretending she didn't exist when his son was born must be very, very stressful. The feeling you know how badly your husband can treat a woman and HIS OWN CHILD must wear terribly on the mind. Pity her; she really needs it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.