It’s The Fergusons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how his online “friends” come to his rescue, but what happened to his real friends? Oh right yeah, they didn’t want to be friends with a cheating scumbag.
The online friends only have their side of the story so they defend them with their foul mouth rants. The friends who saw it happening and lived through it have abandoned him. Says alot. I think most of the online ones just hang on to his coat tails, hoping he will make them "famous" in some way. A very sad way to live. Hope people are waking up to their lies

Reactions: 6
The online friends only have their side of the story so they defend them with their foul mouth rants. The friends who saw it happening and lived through it have abandoned him. Says alot. I think most of the online ones just hang on to his coat tails, hoping he will make them "famous" in some way. A very sad way to live. Hope people are waking up to their lies
This is exactly what I meant. His online friends see what they want them to see. His real life friends left because they knew the truth. It’s very sad how they all cling together because they feel they have something in common, when I reality they don’t really know each other at all. I seriously hope people start to see through them.

Reactions: 3
37746B27-DCC7-480C-AEB3-EF20F128C2E5.jpeg

She was born on 17th July 2012.... so basically 8 years ago. Regardless she was well on the way when that pic was taken of him and Jen.

I don’t know why they’d stop sharing things in instagram but not take her off all of her social media if that’s what her mums asked. (I cropped her out of this pic cos I don’t think fair to be sharing images of her) but she’s still on their Facebook

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been having a read through his Facebook, what are all these posts about where he shows a pic of Isla and says they haven’t seen each other for so many weeks (pre covid)...

36C9C437-5686-4D6C-90D2-4F51C1431272.png

he really went for it trying to make everyone think he was the good guy in the whole situation...

Last edited:
I’ve just been having a read through his Facebook, what are all these posts about where he shows a pic of Isla and says they haven’t seen each other for so many weeks (pre covid)...

View attachment 135639
he really went for it trying to make everyone think he was the good guy in the whole situation...
He really played the hard done by dad. He had so many people fooled and still does. Makes me sick that he put such private stuff like that online, especially when the truth is so much different

He really played the hard done by dad. He had so many people fooled and still does. Makes me sick that he put such private stuff like that online, especially when the truth is so much different
It’s disgusting, even if it was true (I don't believe it) you wouldn’t put stuff like that online, it’s private for a reason. I think he made all of that stuff up about her to deflect blame and guilt from himself, so people would take his side and so that people wouldn’t realise what a pair of nasty people him and Jen are.

Reactions: 1
His gushing posts about how he knew she was his dream woman as soon as they met sound a lot less romantic when you know he had a pregnant wife at home

Reactions: 12
His gushing posts about how he knew she was his dream woman as soon as they met sound a lot less romantic when you know he had a pregnant wife at home
this!!! Just shows the world what a vile male he is, can’t call him a man for doing what he’s done.

what would they do if Louis or Ted left their pregnant wife for another woman & made out that child didn’t exist?

View attachment 135639
I would just like to state it was Islas mother who took Al to court and who payed the thousands of pound fees as he refused!!!!!!! He totally twisted the whole thing to look like he had won...... not true! Islas mum wanted contact written on paper he is so unreasonable and it was not fair on Isla. He also chosen not to take up all the time he was given.

It’s all vile he has no shame nor does Jen

Reactions: 2
I would just like to state it was Islas mother who took Al to court and who payed the thousands of pound fees as he refused!!!!!!! He totally twisted the whole thing to look like he had won...... not true! Islas mum wanted contact written on paper he is so unreasonable and it was not fair on Isla. He also chosen not to take up all the time he was given.

It’s all vile he has no shame nor does Jen
I was literally thinking to myself when I read it, “hang on a minute, I’m sure it’s Isla’s mum that took him to court, not the other way around”

he is the one that abandoned her, not the other way around, how people believe his crap is beyond me, he’s vile, twisting everything to make out like he’s a perfect dad fighting for custody, it’s actually sickening.

I think al and Jen have a few screws loose, they both seem to enjoy any attention or drama they can possibly find, everything has to be a big scene with them, it’s like they aren’t happy unless something awful and dramatic is happening.

Reactions: 7
I was literally thinking to myself when I read it, “hang on a minute, I’m sure it’s Isla’s mum that took him to court, not the other way around”

he is the one that abandoned her, not the other way around, how people believe his crap is beyond me, he’s vile, twisting everything to make out like he’s a perfect dad fighting for custody, it’s actually sickening.

I think al and Jen have a few screws loose, they both seem to enjoy any attention or drama they can possibly find, everything has to be a big scene with them, it’s like they aren’t happy unless something awful and dramatic is happening.
I agree it’s not normal behaviour in the slightest it’s actually very scary that Isla is dragged into their sick games

It’s SO boring!!! 🙄🙄🙄 did you see stories .... we don’t own our house.... we have money struggles..... seriously why tell people everything and go get a real job!!!
Too true!! Given the current pandemic, a lot of people are worse off, a lot of people have lost jobs or been made redundant. They’re never grateful for what they have, like THREE children!!!!!

Funny how Jen posts a picture of Ali desk which is stated its in the dinning room. Yet his gushing post the other day about how he had worked all day upstairs and came downstairs to see Jen had set up the splash park for Ted. So actually you just wanted to gush over the top again and you actually watched her set it all up as you were in the room next to the back garden!!!!!

Funny how Jen posts a picture of Ali desk which is stated its in the dinning room. Yet his gushing post the other day about how he had worked all day upstairs and came downstairs to see Jen had set up the splash park for Ted. So actually you just wanted to gush over the top again and you actually watched her set it all up as you were in the room next to the back garden!!!!!
Didn’t Facebook provide them with office space for Dadsnet? We’re probably talking about a year ago. She’s always been going on about the ‘home office’ even pre covid restrictions.

Reactions: 1
Never heard of these two before this post. An wow narcissism at its very best.

How can the wicked witch claim mental health when you went after a married man, whose poor wife was expecting 😔

You vile creature I think you have been dealt with karma.

As for him urgh I hope Isla finds out who you really are and what you really are.

I really hope ‘brands’ aren’t working with them.

Reactions: 4
Hate to break it to you Jen, but Al probably isnt working on that phone 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.