Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notokhun

Chatty Member
If they are skint they could always get proper jobs again. Like the teaching ones they gave up to become to Insta famous.

As for the post about Jen. Hang on. Where does she find the time tpnhelp all her elderly friends when she never leaves the house.

Reactions: 9

tidalwave

Chatty Member
What a joke. I reckon he's decided to remove all the posts of Isla because he realises one day Isla will read them and see how badly he's treated her mother. How he had lied to and manipulated his followers. But he needs a story to make them out to be the victims in the situation. Plus, they're probably hoping that if they stop sharing photos of Isla, members of Tattle will stop talking about them.

But you can't hide the truth - Isla will know who they are and what they've done when she's old enough, and she'll make up her own mind.

Strategichamlet

Exactly this. If he was willing to cheat on his pregnant wife and abandon her and his child. Then he is more than capable of doing the same to clingy, needy jen.
She’s also got to look at the way he talks about his ex wife. If he can talk about her that way, he’ll do the same to you when it inevitably goes to shit.

MJ0580

Right I've got 5 minutes so I'll bite.

Have you repulsive bunch of cockhungry shitbags got nothing better to do than rip a family to shreds on here? I've seen some shit online before but half the comments here are psychiatrist wank bank material, a special kind of messed up. You should take a hard look at yourself if you can stand some self reflection before you start throwing shit like this around. Are you comfortable that you're sitting there guessing, diagnosing, accusing them of all kinds - knowing full well they can read it and anything they say will just be twisted by you bitter scrotes?

To address a few of these genius comments:

"I know it's a company but if you wanted to you could take funds out of it" - Sit down and shut your mouth you muppet. Imagine they did do that - imagine the shit you'd say then too! The world doesn't work like that and I think you only half arsed that reply because you know you're thick and sat in an environment where people will give you a sympathetic pat on the back for your attempt at contributing. Go home.

"I’m confused about the money they are giving back" - They've stated clearly that they could't afford the treatment. You're using the same point twice here and your intent is clear as day, you're a bully. Anyone can see the twisted glee you're getting with every reply you send - this is 100% a hate campaign.

"She might be an alcoholic" - Did it feel good saying that? Feel like you were really adding something to the discussion there, something new and exciting that would keep this shitshow going a bit longer? Please - upload a video of yourself so we can see if you're as repulsive as you make yourself out to be.

Who gives a curly steaming shit if they broadcast what they're doing? They're doing nice stuff and telling people - whereas you mutts are sitting writing poison on a thread about an innocent family, who looks better there, really?

I'd say something like "you should be ashamed of yourselves" but honestly I think that ship sailed a long time ago. You're all laughably pathetic.

Btw - "Happy Mummy" - is that an ironic name? Your comments here resonate with every form of depression I've ever encountered, your projection tactics are as obvious as your inbreeding.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I love how his online “friends” come to his rescue, but what happened to his real friends? Oh right yeah, they didn’t want to be friends with a cheating scumbag.

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Well, I'm following for the car crash of it all. There's the saying what's for you doesn't go by you, and I think they'll get what they deserve.

They are going to have a difficult time with Teddy after the trauma (enmeshment) they've caused him, and Al will be lucky if Isla wants anything to do with him at all when she's old enough to understand the disgraceful and disgusting way he has behaved, both through the original affair with Jen and the continued attempts to decimate her mother's character since. They've sown the seeds.

I totally agree with what someone has said previously about Jen's anxiety being related to the relationship. Any woman knows, even if they can't admit it to themselves, that you can never trust a man if they started their relationship with you by cheating. He's just going to cheat on you, too. She must be feeling especially insecure considering the fact he is obviously desperate for another child, which she is unable to give him. And, as she is much older than him, is increasingly less likely to give him as time passes.

• Heart

Iseeyoutubers

They are at it again with the latest post Jen is once again a hero! This time an 88 year old though arghhhh they are too much! It’s nice to be nice yes - but stop ramming it down everyone’s throats that makes it not just being nice but being nice so that everyone knows about it and they are different things!!
It isn't altruism if someone then shows off about it; it's doing something for their own gain. Bragging about helping someone else out to show how altruistic and kind your are is a complete oxymoron.

Gnasher

I really hope the next time my child is up in the night ill, and I’m so desperately worried about them, I remember to get my phone and take a picture for an Instagram post the following day!!

SunshineRainbowStar

Im 31, and have had a stepmum since I was a teenager. We’ve never particularly seen eye to eye. She‘s admitted to me. (A few years ago when I became pregnant with my 1st) that she would purposely encourage/discourage my Dad communication with me and my little sister, just out of spite. She has extreme issues with mental health. I can quite imagine Jen being exactly like this.
Yes I agree I am sure she is like this! They never asked to have her for Christmas untill she was 5 .... I’m sure this was Jen not allowing it! Wanted her perfect Christmas with “her boys” She also has an insta called “maker of boys” and wears T-shirt’s mum of boys.....I wonder if this makes Isla feel excluded as part of their family?!

Jen's hang(over)xiety is an indication of her poor mental health. However, I can well imagine marriage to a man whom dumped his pregnant wife and then ignored his daughter, literally pretending she didn't exist when his son was born must be very, very stressful. The feeling you know how badly your husband can treat a woman and HIS OWN CHILD must wear terribly on the mind. Pity her; she really needs it.
She is just as bad though! “The dad network” was 99% in Jens name and 1% in Als for years to avoid paying the correct amount of child support to Isla. It was probably her idea. He pays the minimum each month couldn’t even buy a weekly food shop on what he contributes towards her each month. Yet his has money to surprise Jen with his ugly red bus #vanlife 😂 🤔 he needs to sort his priorities out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Pagger

Chatty Member
I'm surprised the Queen hasn't announced today as an official bank holiday to celebrate the birthday of St Jen Saviour to All

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
What is with his preachy, vomit inducing sermons about jen. He is in awe of what women endure???? Get over yourself you hypocrite, you are no advocate for women. You've shown that with the disrespect you have shown your former wife and you're daughter. Stop playing the victims. You say you share your lives to help others yet you keep avoiding the bug fat elephant in the room. Everytime the heat starts getting turned up you cry troll, write a monologue for saint jen.... how hard she has it..check... miscarriages... check...anxiety.... check.... beautiful... check.... the most wonderful woman you've ever know.... check.... how about woman who gets involved with married man...or woman who creeps with married man while wife is pregnant.... that doesnt fit the agenda though does it?

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed they haven’t said where they found these comments, I say found because they are actively searching for them and reading them, not ‘being sent messages’. Because I suppose that might risk sending other followers here to look, and they’ll see all the things they haven’t addressed. 🤷‍♀️

Sharkbait

I would love to know if Ted is really incapable of playing alone or if Jen and Al are actually the ones who can’t let him play alone. A 5 year old should be able to play alone in the garden for half an hour without it being a huge deal. Yesterday my 18month old moved pasta from one bowl to another for 25 minutes while I cooked her tea. It was great but not insta post worthy.

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Als on the governors board of teds school because they needed a way to get him in haha. It’s in a different village and right over the other side of the town they live in. They gave a big spiel about choosing the right school etc but they live literally opposite one of the best schools in the town but the real reason he doesn’t go there is because that’s the school they worked at and begun their scandal. They are despised at that school!

• Wow
  • Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Let’s put it this way what the Court said he could have he chose to only take half the time! He did see her at the start but minimal contact I think once a week and would do everything he could to upset Islas mum. Ie one occasion not bringing her back at the agreed time to prove she didn’t need to be breast fed. He would also not communicate how Isla had been etc. How disgusting is that it’s like he was as playing a sick game to upset her. He also never once asked to have her for the night until she was 5! But the first time he did he wrote a soppy post about how amazing it was to finally have her as if Islas mum hadn’t allowed it which is not the case!
If this is true that is horrendous behaviour. The fuss they made when jen had to stop breastfeeding, cant imagine he would have let anyone do this to precious ted. I used to be a supporter, I cant believe how blind I was to all of this. They really should keep their mouths shut about the custody because unless we get to hear both sides its simply not fair.

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Anyway they can turn it around so they become the victim is a win for them! They are truly awful.
Also guys we need a new thread soon so has anyone got any names??
What about. -
Liars, martyrs and cheats! Oh my! 🤷‍♀️ Struggling to come up with anything. Haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Always a drama with these pair , surely that sets alarm bells ringing . Bloody odd pair

Also if it’s true about him making it difficult for her to breastfeed and not letting her come and feed he’s sick in the head, Islas mum must of been absolutely heartbroken. Currently breastfeeding and cannot imagine how that would make me feel, the connection is so strong to the baby that I couldn’t possibly imagine not being able to feed them when I knew they needed it 💔

Bobinsky

I do believe they are getting trolled and contacted, etc. But I imagine this to be people who they have grievances with in real life. I think those posting on this forum are just casual viewers who find them really fucking irritating.

tidalwave

Chatty Member
If you can't face a little bit of criticism, I can't understand why you'd continue to publicly broadcast every part of your day-to-day life. 😂