Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Agree she has good legs but she has the worst saggy tits an a snaggle tooth. Not as hot as she thinks she is.
anyone here ever breastfed their baby and NOT had saggy boobs? I’m 27 and mine are same after 6 months Breastfeeding probably worse than Lindsay. She is a big stupid c*nt but just slagging her tits and one crooked tooth is just the type of shit that needs to be left in 2020 like what does that message put out to younger girls? If you have real boobs and natural imperfect teeth your not as hot as you think you are? Though women were all about normalising natural bodies these days or...

• Heart
Reactions: 48

starryeyed10

VIP Member
People saying Jimmy is a good dad just because he is good with Luna honestly bother me. How often does he take Luna? How much child support does he pay? What else does he do? Does he help her with homework? etc. ? I'm not saying he is a bad dad or anything just that we really don't know what he is like from the odd snapshot. I'm not exactly a fan of Lindsay but she is the one raising Luna and seems to get no praise for it. The standards for men are so low lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
Mad how Jimmy gets called an "amazing dad" but Lindsay gets slated for get parenting at every turn.

I'm certainly not taking away from Jimmy but it's nuts how we put men on pedestals and annihilate women.

Reactions: 42

Asdfghjkl!

Drinking game...

Anytime they contradict themselves
Make up words
Jenny fact checks Lindsay
Jenny fact checks Lindsay and is wrong :ROFLMAO:
Lindsay says "me fella"
Bring up their friend Pete like anyone has a clue about him
Say something is indie
Brag that they were indie
Jenny does something she previously said was uncool
Lindsay calls everyone boring who doesn't agree with her
Boring, cringey SATC references
Passive aggressively slag younger up & comers
Jenny fake laughs
Lindsay says something so dumb that Jenny has to stop her and Lindsay finishes her point mumbling "well that's my experience or opinion"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

drippingpeaches

It is literally irrelevant
Is it though? When I was a listener you could tell they had jealously issues.... jenny definetly thought she was the hot one.
[/QUOTE]

Commenting on their looks is irrelevant because a lot of the criticism they get on here is fair and justified. I think a lot of us on here used to be It Galz listeners but have noticed how watered down it's becoming and are fed up with Lindsay's blatant dismissal of the pandemic etc so the criticisms posted here are often fair. But as soon as you begin to comment on someone's looks your argument is literally redundant because their looks just don't matter - they're both good looking girls so anyone on here who think they're not, keep telling yourself that babes x

Also its a bit dare I say misogynistic to pit them against each other in terms of their looks

Reactions: 40

girliezzz

She was just cosplaying being a faithful gf so she could conversate about it stoically on the podcast in order to profitise from it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Clangers2

VIP Member
Might be unpopular opinion but I enjoy listening to the galz....I feel like they are honest and say alot of stuff that everyone else wants to say but don't have the balls to say. They didn't sell themselves out to every brand in the country either. Jenny is the intelligent one,that's fairly obvious, but I like Lindsay's quirky vibe. I think if anything they are normalising modern women's behavior. Times have changed. From what we can see Lindsay's kids adore her. She seems like a gorgeous loving affectionate mother. I bet her kids will grow up just fine. One parent who loves you is more than enough. I have huge respect for her as a single mother. She's only 33 too so she deserves to still have fun and let her hair down. It doesn't take away from her children. I've seen some awful comments slut shaming her and judging her for her two kids and two failed relationships with their dads and I think have we not learned anything from the mother and baby home scandals!!! Btw not comparing her situation to those horrific acts of abuse that those women endured but its just sickening that this covert discrimination still exists in this day and age and that women in this country still look down on single mothers or somehow judge them. And to those that do look down on her I hope it never ever comes to your door.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Quinnyslm

Ok I know this is nothing to do with it galz but I have no one else to say this to and Ive seen a few people mention her podcast here but is anyone else absolutely delighted for Rosemary maccabe? I cannot believe how much has happened in her life in the past year but she seems so genuinely happy and content. I'm really excited to see her take on pregnancy and motherhood. Instagram seems to have only 3 types of "motherhood" content, the glam insta mum, the "this is what real motherhood is like" pages, and the earth mother type, and I feel like she will be none of these.

• Heart

Almar

And I came across his profile on Bumble last week 😅
The next podcast will be about how it’s completely normal for your partner to be on a dating app and anyone who thinks otherwise is just insecure 😅

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Just catching up. How is this the life of a 33 yr old woman with 2 kids!!
She can say what she likes about being hot and anyone that thinks negatively of her is just jealous. That anyone here is a saddo that's not getting the ride.
Well I'm afew yrs older than Lyndsay, happily married with 2 kids and still getting a ride😂 and I wouldnt want any part of Lyndsay's life, not even her legs cause all they seem to do is walk her into trouble.
She absolutely thrives on attention be it positive or (mainly) negative. She firmly says and does things for a reaction. She has a chip on her shoulder, a massive one by the looks of it.
Somebody that is truly happy with their lot doesn't carry on like this one does!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

SSnark

For those of you not arsed togo on Lizs thread.

Lindsays right on this one i think
Yeah I’m with lyndsey - Liz facilitated yer wans lies about jimmy fathering a kid in cork , am I right ? Fuck that shit . Also can someone throw that kid Ross’s phone away

Reactions: 32

SSnark

Might be unpopular opinion but I enjoy listening to the galz....I feel like they are honest and say alot of stuff that everyone else wants to say but don't have the balls to say. They didn't sell themselves out to every brand in the country either. Jenny is the intelligent one,that's fairly obvious, but I like Lindsay's quirky vibe. I think if anything they are normalising modern women's behavior. Times have changed. From what we can see Lindsay's kids adore her. She seems like a gorgeous loving affectionate mother. I bet her kids will grow up just fine. One parent who loves you is more than enough. I have huge respect for her as a single mother. She's only 33 too so she deserves to still have fun and let her hair down. It doesn't take away from her children. I've seen some awful comments slut shaming her and judging her for her two kids and two failed relationships with their dads and I think have we not learned anything from the mother and baby home scandals!!! Btw not comparing her situation to those horrific acts of abuse that those women endured but its just sickening that this covert discrimination still exists in this day and age and that women in this country still look down on single mothers or somehow judge them. And to those that do look down on her I hope it never ever comes to your door.
Yeah I think she’s a great Mother as well and it’s a close family group with Lynsey’s parents and sisters , there are many different ways to raise kids . But her behavior around covid has being fucking disgusting. The fact she can’t comprehend how her actions effect others and in her case influence others to behave the same . I can’t help but view her very differently now

Reactions: 31

ChitChat2021

First-time poster here…go easy! I have been lurking for a while.

I cancelled my X gal subscription this week – like some posters have pointed out the content has been really flat for some time. Looking back at the last year, for me It Galz actually had better podcasts e.g. AOK Nutrition and also their interview with the guy from the match-making company.

Personally, I couldn’t take another ‘we take a test’ quiz X galz podcast (the worst), or random interviews with pals for the sake of it (the one with Pete Farrell who before he comes for me is entertaining but there were no insights and it wasn’t even good craic) and also the biggest output from the stripper interview was the product she used to bleach her arse hole & she wouldn’t even name it! There is no insights and it’s not entertaining – not worth the money imo.

I think the carry-on over Christmas didn’t help either and has probably left a bad taste in people’s mouths. I guess from the girl’s perspective they’ve been doing this for four years. I’m sure banging out a podcast is more difficult than what we’d all imagine plus doing two podcasts per week for the last 2 years and the triple x gals, then add on live shows and x gal lives too is a lot. So this was probably inevitable and all good things have to come to an end.

That being said, I do think Lindsay is naturally entertaining and funny & maybe needs to find a new niche – I miss her Insta lives. Jenny has her own separate interests and I’m sure she could quite easily carve out a new route that is still lucrative. Good luck to them both.

I have to say that I’d much rather a world of Jennys and Lindsays rather than a world of bland influencers – sorry to name names but Louise C and Rosie C come to mind.

• Heart

Agelsfa

I think Lindz is rocking being a mam to be honest them kids always look so happy and Riloh really is a good kid her sisters share clips of the kids too and they always look super content and shure thats what its all about. I have two kids and we have a similar set up my partners family live beside us and the kids basicly live in both house holds because every one of us is happy with that.. mothers are allowed to have fun too its so awful we have to feel some type of guilt for going out on nights out (pre covid).. let the woman live.. if you dont like her fair enough different strokes for different folks but if her kids are gone and she has free time she can do whatever she wants to (pre covid too btw) people need to mind their buisness about somethings..
I think part of the problem is that she judges people who aren't like her. Lots of parents don't have the level of support that she has and aren't able to go on the piss, date or whatever at the drop of the hat. She makes these women out to be dry shites who are nothing but Mammies when the reality for a lot of women is that without support between work and taking care of the children there isn't much time for having fun. It doesn't make them less than her but I think she often insinuates that they are less than. That in turn can get peoples backs up.

• Heart

Cbh8

Well I guess Lindsay got her wish about people “not being pussies”- coronavirus for herself and potentially her family members/friends and 6,000 cases and rising in the country. Great she sent out that message right before Christmas too to ensure as many impressionable young women listening as possible would heed her message over the break.

Reactions: 30