It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point in separating from the kids? They'd already been mixing whe she would have been infectious.
There was no point.. she’s just so selfish that she needed to be alone while she was sick (even though she said she was just tired for the most part) - so sent the kids to her parents for a break.. she didn’t care about potentially infecting her parents and sisters..

Reactions: 6
came across Lindsays bf on bumble this eve maybe it takes a while for the profile to deactivate? 🤔🤔

Hinge *
Embarrassing, she is flaunting this relationship all over social media and he is out there still actively dating!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I came across his profile on Bumble last week 😅
The next podcast will be about how it’s completely normal for your partner to be on a dating app and anyone who thinks otherwise is just insecure 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36
omg I just clicked in for 2 minutes and heard her say it's good so many people have it now and herd immunity is good and I swiftly exited.

Uggggh why are so many people with a platform going on their stories and spreading dumb misinformation. Stop that.

She hasn't even half a brain cell in her head. The lack of respect for front line workers and the stress on the health service. The selfishness is shocking really.
My friend got Covid twice in the space of 2 months so I dunno where Lindsay is going with her “herd immunity” bullshit

Reactions: 8
My friend got Covid twice in the space of 2 months so I dunno where Lindsay is going with her “herd immunity” bullshit
Traces of Covid stays in your system for 90 days even when not contagious so they say you should not get another test before that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The misinformation she is spreading is ridiculously dangerous and she should shut her mouth. After seeing that live the other day and seeing the arseholes that we’re praising her for galavanting, she needs to have a long hard look at herself. bleeping disgrace of a woman

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or anybody else think she's not as hot as she thinks she is herself. Yes she has great legs ill give her that but the scaldy tats on her hands and her face. Her teeth are rotten. It is true that a beautiful soul is a beautiful person. An ugly personality creates an ugly person.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or anybody else think she's not as hot as she thinks she is herself. Yes she has great legs ill give her that but the scaldy tats on her hands and her face. Her teeth are rotten. It is true that a beautiful soul is a beautiful person. An ugly personality creates an ugly person.
She’s grand looking each one to their own with the tats and all but it’s her bad attitude that irks me

Reactions: 9
Her ugly attitude makes her very unattractive. Of course each to their own. We all lose our looks as we get older. What will she be left with?? Shes has this impression she is a super model. A very far cry from that. She's very ordinary looking, in fact.

Reactions: 4
Butterface. She has a lovely body BUT HER FACE. love that one 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she looks good and it's good to see a woman confident and happy with her appearance but her personality is ugly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.