It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread on the It Galz. Thank you to @storminagcup for the title.

Short recap.. they’re still raking it in on their Patreon despite creating another controversy last week. Jenny is engaged, Lindsey is still a hot mess but she’s managed to snag herself a boyfriend. For now.

Feel free to add more of a recap!

Reactions: 2
Second thread on the It Galz. Thank you to @storminagcup for the title.

Short recap.. they’re still raking it in on their Patreon despite creating another controversy last week. Jenny is engaged, Lindsey is still a hot mess but she’s managed to snag herself a boyfriend. For now.

Feel free to add more of a recap!
If saying on every comment that you’re not Lyndsay wasn’t dodge enough, just look at the description for the new thread.
Wellthisisafirst
Congrats lyndsay Gal, you’ve made a new thread about yourself to stay relevant and to let it from the tit show on the last thread 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Ya lil hot mess

Reactions: 5
If saying on every comment that you’re not Lyndsay wasn’t dodge enough, just look at the description for the new thread.
Wellthisisafirst
Congrats lyndsay Gal, you’ve made a new thread about yourself to stay relevant and to let it from the tit show on the last thread 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Ya lil hot mess
Eh? I’m lost here. I’m meant to be Lindsey?

i know Jenny is quite conservative/traditional but sometimes I get the impression that she’s more into marriage as a symbol rather than out of love. She said she wanted a house before an engagement aswell and I’d say she’ll fit into the housewife role happily, but you’d wonder about her and Evan’s relationship considering they’ve been dating less than 2 years. she’ll be preggers within a year too

Reactions: 9
i know Jenny is quite conservative/traditional but sometimes I get the impression that she’s more into marriage as a symbol rather than out of love. She said she wanted a house before an engagement aswell and I’d say she’ll fit into the housewife role happily, but you’d wonder about her and Evan’s relationship considering they’ve been dating less than 2 years. she’ll be preggers within a year too
I definitely think she’ll be pregnant in the next year or so! I know when she broke up with her last bf she said something like bring worried kids wouldn’t happen for her due to age/being single...... although, I feel like there was definitely overlap so it’s not like she was really single!

Reactions: 4
Just read the previous thread and I have to laugh .... people think Lindsays new bf is a “total ride”?.. it’s a no from me. Jimmy is much hotter

Reactions: 8
😂 I would but it’s something that happened to one of my friends and I’d be terrified of DMs surfacing when they’re not mine to talk about.
Basically, in each other’s DMs, he told her to rock up where he was. She did, they completely ignored her and then called her a weirdo on IG.

Reactions: 4
I completely missed this new fella coming on the scene, who is he? I was convinced she was riding that sesh head Pete Farrell. Shows how much I know

Reactions: 9
read the description of the thread that YOU created first before you try pretend you’ve no idea she was with someone new 😂😂 Ah bless ya Linda, you’re still relevant don’t worry

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yo
read the description of the thread that YOU created first before you try pretend you’ve no idea she was with someone new 😂😂 Ah bless ya Linda, you’re still relevant don’t worry
U put up she had a boyfriend. Scarlet

What
I completely missed this new fella coming on the scene, who is he? I was convinced she was riding that sesh head Pete Farrell. Shows how much I know
Are you on about ???

Relax your tin foil hats ladies, I was merely relying what I had read/what was being discussed on the previous thread by way of starting this one. The first I heard of the new boyfriend was at the end of the last thread, hence I was asking for more goss on him.

Come on now, it ain’t that hard

Reactions: 3
Can we go back to Jenny being the biggest hypocrite once again?
Slating people for proposing at Christmas time and then her fella does it.
Grand for her but the rest of us mere mortals are so cringe if it happens to us...

Reactions: 17
Can we go back to Jenny being the biggest hypocrite once again?
Slating people for proposing at Christmas time and then her fella does it.
Grand for her but the rest of us mere mortals are so cringe if it happens to us...
She can't help what her fella does so what's the big deal? Would you prefer she said no?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.