It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the latest episode; I think they're at their best when they're just shooting the sh*t with each other and giving life updates, or discussing celeb culture.

Unfortunately, they're not the brightest galz, and are bound to make stupid statements like they did about Gaz Beadle's mrs.

Someone mentioned this already, but the one thing that really makes me turn off episodes is pronouncing words so incorrectly (petty I know). Remember one episode about can men and women just be friends, where they kept saying "plutonic" instead of "platonic". Lindsay asked at one point is it plutonic or platonic, and Jenny went "yeah plutonic, definitely" - I had to turn off. I don't expect oxford dictionary level vocab from the podcast, but don't try to be flowery with your language to try sound smart like 😂
“Profitising” makes me shudder. Like why. Also, Linds, please retire “cosplaying” you’re not even using it correctly. It’s “masquerading as”, if you must.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Profitising” makes me shudder. Like why. Also, Linds, please retire “cosplaying” you’re not even using it correctly. It’s “masquerading as”, if you must.
We could keep this going...reductive that’s another one of their favs and classic way of worming their way out of controversies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said the Late Late Show was stoic 😂
lol. I remember Lindsay saying recently on the pod that she’s leaning 2 new words a day or something. Like, maybe just work on the ones you ‘think’ you know already. Please don’t add to the list of mispronounced/misused words.

Reactions: 12
We could keep this going...reductive that’s another one of their favs and classic way of worming their way out of controversies.
Over use of the word 'curate' and then making up words like 'conversating'
The americanisms are infuriating, when did we start calling spots 'zits' in ireland? Tracksuit bottoms are 'joggers'. XY & Zeee
Drives me crazy! Sound like a pair of 10 year olds who've watched too much youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drinking game...

Anytime they contradict themselves
Make up words
Jenny fact checks Lindsay
Jenny fact checks Lindsay and is wrong :ROFLMAO:
Lindsay says "me fella"
Bring up their friend Pete like anyone has a clue about him
Say something is indie
Brag that they were indie
Jenny does something she previously said was uncool
Lindsay calls everyone boring who doesn't agree with her
Boring, cringey SATC references
Passive aggressively slag younger up & comers
Jenny fake laughs
Lindsay says something so dumb that Jenny has to stop her and Lindsay finishes her point mumbling "well that's my experience or opinion"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Drinking game...

Make up words
Lindsay says "me fella"
Say something is indie
Jenny fake laughs
Lindsay says something so dumb that Jenny has to stop her and Lindsay finishes her point mumbling "well that's my experience or opinion"
Excellent read of them tbf x

Reactions: 1
Tomorrow's pod looks like it might be good 🤞
They've dropped out of the top 20 podcasts, I wonder if podcasts just have a natural life cycle?

Drinking game...

Make up words
Lindsay says "me fella"
Say something is indie
Jenny fake laughs
Bonus Round: Lindsay spills her guts about something personal (her own prerogative, fair enough), but Jenny is scared of her shite to say anything too personal or inject with any meaningful personal follow up.

The podcast was built on the foundations of Lindsay being so honest about her life..Jenny is conniving in protecting herself from spilling too much imho

Tomorrow's pod looks like it might be good 🤞
They've dropped out of the top 20 podcasts, I wonder if podcasts just have a natural life cycle?
Tbh i rhought it was scraping the bottom of the barrel 🙈 thought if they did a fade street one, also a bit bottom of the barrel, i'd be all over it!

Reactions: 1
Bonus Round: Lindsay spills her guts about something personal (her own prerogative, fair enough), but Jenny is scared of her shite to say anything too personal or inject with any meaningful personal follow up.

The podcast was built on the foundations of Lindsay being so honest about her life..Jenny is conniving in protecting herself from spilling too much imho
I agree - it is veeeeeery telling that it's usually Lindsay being honest while Jenny isn't

Reactions: 3
I agree - it is veeeeeery telling that it's usually Lindsay being honest while Jenny isn't
It's why I disliked Jenny so much in the first place. It was mad to me that she was always so happy to let her "best friend" damage her and her kid's lives by spilling these stories in public. She rode Lindsay's coat tails all the way to the bank. The only time she ever divulged anything personal was through that break up but to me that looked like it was to get people on side because she had Evan ready and waiting in the sidelines. All her other personal stories are for clout and to try get in on some of Lindsay's thing. Lindsay is the natural comedian and storyteller.

Jenny will get a job after the pod, she's employable. Lindsay is fecked. With friends like that who needs enemies. Mark my words they won't be pals in 10 years.

Reactions: 14
It's why I disliked Jenny so much in the first place. It was mad to me that she was always so happy to let her "best friend" damage her and her kid's lives by spilling these stories in public. She rode Lindsay's coat tails all the way to the bank. The only time she ever divulged anything personal was through that break up but to me that looked like it was to get people on side because she had Evan ready and waiting in the sidelines. All her other personal stories are for clout and to try get in on some of Lindsay's thing. Lindsay is the natural comedian and storyteller.

Jenny will get a job after the pod, she's employable. Lindsay is fecked. With friends like that who needs enemies. Mark my words they won't be pals in 10 years.
There's was definitely an overlap between Michael and Evan

Reactions: 2
There's was definitely an overlap between Michael and Evan
Oh definitely and I remember when she was first mentioning going on dates with a new man ( who obvs turned out to be Evan) and she said she’d hooked up with him before but sure she was with her ex for like six years? So was that her way of saying she cheating?

Reactions: 3
Oh definitely and I remember when she was first mentioning going on dates with a new man ( who obvs turned out to be Evan) and she said she’d hooked up with him before but sure she was with her ex for like six years? So was that her way of saying she cheating?
Jenny is a complete mé féiner all round. Wouldn't surprise me at all to add cheat to her list of personality traits. No doubt she'd justify it somehow with a woke speech on relationship norms being a construct from the 1840s in a book her indie friend recommended...blah blah blah bleh blah :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.