It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes on x galz they released an episode with David mcsavage and throughout it they're talking to another dave who's on the couch with them and it's her boyfriend. My theory is he introduced them to David mcsavage cus why else would he be there? Plus, dave treacy is on rte radio that's why I think it's him cus mcsavage used to be on rte with the savage eye wasn't he?
great sleuthing!! Also I also see David Treacy just put a pic on his stories and he’s with Evan - so prob a friend of Evan...

Reactions: 2
Might be unpopular opinion but I enjoy listening to the galz....I feel like they are honest and say alot of stuff that everyone else wants to say but don't have the balls to say. They didn't sell themselves out to every brand in the country either. Jenny is the intelligent one,that's fairly obvious, but I like Lindsay's quirky vibe. I think if anything they are normalising modern women's behavior. Times have changed. From what we can see Lindsay's kids adore her. She seems like a gorgeous loving affectionate mother. I bet her kids will grow up just fine. One parent who loves you is more than enough. I have huge respect for her as a single mother. She's only 33 too so she deserves to still have fun and let her hair down. It doesn't take away from her children. I've seen some awful comments slut shaming her and judging her for her two kids and two failed relationships with their dads and I think have we not learned anything from the mother and baby home scandals!!! Btw not comparing her situation to those horrific acts of abuse that those women endured but its just sickening that this covert discrimination still exists in this day and age and that women in this country still look down on single mothers or somehow judge them. And to those that do look down on her I hope it never ever comes to your door.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Might be unpopular opinion but I enjoy listening to the galz....I feel like they are honest and say alot of stuff that everyone else wants to say but don't have the balls to say. They didn't sell themselves out to every brand in the country either. Jenny is the intelligent one,that's fairly obvious, but I like Lindsay's quirky vibe. I think if anything they are normalising modern women's behavior. Times have changed. From what we can see Lindsay's kids adore her. She seems like a gorgeous loving affectionate mother. I bet her kids will grow up just fine. One parent who loves you is more than enough. I have huge respect for her as a single mother. She's only 33 too so she deserves to still have fun and let her hair down. It doesn't take away from her children. I've seen some awful comments slut shaming her and judging her for her two kids and two failed relationships with their dads and I think have we not learned anything from the mother and baby home scandals!!! Btw not comparing her situation to those horrific acts of abuse that those women endured but its just sickening that this covert discrimination still exists in this day and age and that women in this country still look down on single mothers or somehow judge them. And to those that do look down on her I hope it never ever comes to your door.
Yeah I think she’s a great Mother as well and it’s a close family group with Lynsey’s parents and sisters , there are many different ways to raise kids . But her behavior around covid has being bleeping disgusting. The fact she can’t comprehend how her actions effect others and in her case influence others to behave the same . I can’t help but view her very differently now

Reactions: 31
I think Lindz is rocking being a mam to be honest them kids always look so happy and Riloh really is a good kid her sisters share clips of the kids too and they always look super content and shure thats what its all about. I have two kids and we have a similar set up my partners family live beside us and the kids basicly live in both house holds because every one of us is happy with that.. mothers are allowed to have fun too its so awful we have to feel some type of guilt for going out on nights out (pre covid).. let the woman live.. if you dont like her fair enough different strokes for different folks but if her kids are gone and she has free time she can do whatever she wants to (pre covid too btw) people need to mind their buisness about somethings..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Lindz is rocking being a mam to be honest them kids always look so happy and Riloh really is a good kid her sisters share clips of the kids too and they always look super content and shure thats what its all about. I have two kids and we have a similar set up my partners family live beside us and the kids basicly live in both house holds because every one of us is happy with that.. mothers are allowed to have fun too its so awful we have to feel some type of guilt for going out on nights out (pre covid).. let the woman live.. if you dont like her fair enough different strokes for different folks but if her kids are gone and she has free time she can do whatever she wants to (pre covid too btw) people need to mind their buisness about somethings..
I'm all about BLENDED FAMILIES, I've witnessed children grow up in the socially accepted 'normal' irish family with the mam and the dad together, from the outside it all looks perfect but from the inside it's a different story sometimes, I'd rather be on my own as a single mother with two babies happy than be with a man just to say I am married or I have a husband. The discrimination and judgement in this country that still exists towards single mothers and children of single mothers is disgusting. And is rampant even in 2021, you only have to read the opinions about lindsey to see it. The judgement knocks me sick. To think that some women think their a better mother and that their kids will grow up better children and be more successful in life because you had a husband sitting on his arse at home 🤣🤣 working 40 hours a week and doing NO PARENTING it's laughable, I can guarantee with her love and attention those babies will grow up to be beautiful kind young adults. You can see it already. And as I said to those who look down on her, I hope it never comes to your door🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I sorry but who ever shamed lindsey being a single mother ??
If you go back through the thread and not just here on face book groups too, there is an extremely discriminatory and judgemental undertone that stands out like a sore toe eg that she should be ashamed of herself, that she's gonna be riding all Rilohs friends that she is a disgrace infront of those kids the list goes on and on and on....I can guarantee if she had a hubby at home she wouldn't get half the comments she does about her parenting skills. It's just people looking down on her in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
I think part of the problem is that she judges people who aren't like her. Lots of parents don't have the level of support that she has and aren't able to go on the piss, date or whatever at the drop of the hat. She makes these women out to be dry shites who are nothing but Mammies when the reality for a lot of women is that without support between work and taking care of the children there isn't much time for having fun. It doesn't make them less than her but I think she often insinuates that they are less than. That in turn can get peoples backs up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm all about BLENDED FAMILIES, I've witnessed children grow up in the socially accepted 'normal' irish family with the mam and the dad together, from the outside it all looks perfect but from the inside it's a different story sometimes, I'd rather be on my own as a single mother with two babies happy than be with a man just to say I am married or I have a husband. The discrimination and judgement in this country that still exists towards single mothers and children of single mothers is disgusting. And is rampant even in 2021, you only have to read the opinions about lindsey to see it. The judgement knocks me sick. To think that some women think their a better mother and that their kids will grow up better children and be more successful in life because you had a husband sitting on his arse at home 🤣🤣 working 40 hours a week and doing NO PARENTING it's laughable, I can guarantee with her love and attention those babies will grow up to be beautiful kind young adults. You can see it already. And as I said to those who look down on her, I hope it never comes to your door🙏
Absaloutly!!!

You’re opinion definitely isn’t unpopular hence the following itgalz have. But people come here to gossip/criticise/react to the galz not necessarily to praise them. Personally, I’ve never heard them say anything I couldn’t say myself and I say others here are prob the same. Also don’t think it’s the case that they haven’t sold themselves out, I just think brands don’t want to work with them lol.
I agree that of the two Jenny is the more intelligent one, she goes out of her way to prove that. But she also says some of the dumbest tit, is suuuper hypocritical and a lot of the stuff she says is just flat out wrong/untrue.
Yeah Lindsay can be funny and pretty entertaining. I agree that people shouldn’t mom shame Lindsay. It’s easy to go back over the forum and nit pick at what people have said but at the time people may have made harsh comments, it was a reaction to tit she was posting on her story. I think for the most part people are judging her on how she behaves online. It’s not because she’s a single mum. I don’t know what was said on fb groups but it’s kinda irrelevant since it wasn’t said here.
Lindsay shames the hell out of people though. Like, constantly. I don’t know if it’s ignorance, her thinking she’s gas or just being purposefully controversial. Whatever it is, I’d apply the same level of criticism towards people who shame her online to her shaming others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think part of the problem is that she judges people who aren't like her. Lots of parents don't have the level of support that she has and aren't able to go on the piss, date or whatever at the drop of the hat. She makes these women out to be dry shites who are nothing but Mammies when the reality for a lot of women is that without support between work and taking care of the children there isn't much time for having fun. It doesn't make them less than her but I think she often insinuates that they are less than. That in turn can get peoples backs up.
Dead on.

Lindsay taking a break from social media because she got called out for her reckless because over covid 🥴 🥴

Reactions: 6
Wonder where Lindsay is as it’s clear the it galz today wasn’t recorded by them both together

Lindsay taking a break from social media because she got called out for her reckless because over covid 🥴 🥴
She was saying her followers were 'gaslighting' her. She also said she got in a fight with her sisters because they said she was acting erratically, and she thought it was condescending of her followers to be worried about her and asking if she was okay when she was fine. Yet on the most recent xgalz livestream she admitted to acting erratically, spiralling, and having a mental breakdown. Fair enough if she only wants certain things to stay on xgalz and not be mentioned on itgalz, but don't lie!!
They claim to be real, honest, no BS galz but they lie/deny tit a lot or just generally try to make themselves sound intelligent by using big words (and using them wrong half the time) or overcomplicated sentences. Wrecks my head.
I think they've reached the end of the road with the podcast and they know it too but will squeeze as much revenue as they possibly can out of it before it dies a death.
I haven't listened to Adam's podcast ep with Jenny yet but honestly I think they would make a much better duo than Lindsay and Jenny. No weird tension and they talk about interesting topics like conspiracy theories, current affairs etc. which Lindsay seems to have zero interest in.

Reactions: 13
She was saying her followers were 'gaslighting' her. She also said she got in a fight with her sisters because they said she was acting erratically, and she thought it was condescending of her followers to be worried about her and asking if she was okay when she was fine. Yet on the most recent xgalz livestream she admitted to acting erratically, spiralling, and having a mental breakdown. Fair enough if she only wants certain things to stay on xgalz and not be mentioned on itgalz, but don't lie!!
They claim to be real, honest, no BS galz but they lie/deny tit a lot or just generally try to make themselves sound intelligent by using big words (and using them wrong half the time) or overcomplicated sentences. Wrecks my head.
I think they've reached the end of the road with the podcast and they know it too but will squeeze as much revenue as they possibly can out of it before it dies a death.
I haven't listened to Adam's podcast ep with Jenny yet but honestly I think they would make a much better duo than Lindsay and Jenny. No weird tension and they talk about interesting topics like conspiracy theories, current affairs etc. which Lindsay seems to have zero interest in.
Her sister Sarah doesn’t follow her anymore 🤨

Reactions: 1
Her sister Sarah doesn’t follow her anymore 🤨
I wouldn't take much from that as she's said in the past that they often have vicious/dramatic fights where they block each other etc, then again this one might be more serious. I wonder is fiona still following her, I might have a look. Fiona strikes me as the peacekeeper, she's always in the comments of lindsay's lives trying to calm things down eg during the fight with kneevo. I'd love if sarah spoke a bit more on her stories as she seems really intelligent and passionate about issues like direct provision, sexual harrassment, discrimination against the homeless etc. Surprised lindsay is even related to her tbh given how politically incorrect and uneducated she is about the world around her.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't take much from that as she's said in the past that they often have vicious/dramatic fights where they block each other etc, then again this one might be more serious. I wonder is fiona still following her, I might have a look. Fiona strikes me as the peacekeeper, she's always in the comments of lindsay's lives trying to calm things down eg during the fight with kneevo. I'd love if sarah spoke a bit more on her stories as she seems really intelligent and passionate about issues like direct provision, sexual harrassment, discrimination against the homeless etc. Surprised lindsay is even related to her tbh given how politically incorrect and uneducated she is about the world around her.
yes Sarah seems very smart, I like her! I feel like they’re probably embarrassed of her. I’d be too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.