Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moo9595

VIP Member
Bit of a better look at the potentially gifted Chanel in her new post. The sides of it are looking a bit rough for a bag that's what less than two weeks old? 😲

sarahrogers

I think it's just hard to keep the experience aspect going when there's not much to be doing in lockdown. Like most influencers, their lives are what they're selling and that's what kept them entertaining. They'd literally have no content if they didn't switch to opinions vs experience atm i think.

Open to hearing a more critical view though as I do like them but love forming a more rounded opinion

Mslittlechat

No point paying rent when you're never really there. wonder who this fella is!!..... unless its dave mcsavage :unsure: 😂😂😂
oh god if you listened to the Dave mcsavage episode he was a horrible dirty old man 🤮 but he did say lindsays fella was siting in the corner and had given him a lift in his car!

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t think she is the worse of them but I hope to god that she doesn’t bring him on a live.. it could end her

Quinnyslm

How do people know for definite she's moving? South Dublin is very far from Pormarnock considering how close she is with her family and how much she relies on them for childcare etc. Just can't see it happening.