It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of there attitudes to Covid on the live tonight was disgusting how does Lindsey still have a platform

Reactions: 11
Not sure a story about doing lines of coke off a vagina is an appropriate story to be telling a 15 year old...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lindsay has really sickened me the last week, she’s acting way more attention seeking than usual

Reactions: 11
Totally agree!!!

Basically calling her “bestie” CB a boring Covid nerd there....OK Britney!!!!!!!
I’ve just read through this whole thread, used to follow Lindsay but not anymore - but I’m so baffled at how flippant she was about COVID when Claire was SO anti restriction breakers she was like instas neighbourhood watch! 😂 must be tense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole thing just seems like a drive for followers for all of them. Imagine going on an Instagram live with a 15 year old child asking you about your children.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just read through this whole thread, used to follow Lindsay but not anymore - but I’m so baffled at how flippant she was about COVID when Claire was SO anti restriction breakers she was like instas neighbourhood watch! 😂 must be tense.
If Claire still had her page I doubt she would call her out becuase they were BFF’s.Lindsay is going on even worse than that Lee Moran and Claire nearly burst a blood vessel over him she was like a broken record it was painful to listen to

Reactions: 4
I know it’s off topic but did anyone see Lee Moran’s post on his main feed? He posted a video of himself at a party in Dubai.. it was absolutely packed. Have screen recorded it and will see if I can post it here. Knacker

Just catching up. How is this the life of a 33 yr old woman with 2 kids!!
She can say what she likes about being hot and anyone that thinks negatively of her is just jealous. That anyone here is a saddo that's not getting the ride.
Well I'm afew yrs older than Lyndsay, happily married with 2 kids and still getting a ride😂 and I wouldnt want any part of Lyndsay's life, not even her legs cause all they seem to do is walk her into trouble.
She absolutely thrives on attention be it positive or (mainly) negative. She firmly says and does things for a reaction. She has a chip on her shoulder, a massive one by the looks of it.
Somebody that is truly happy with their lot doesn't carry on like this one does!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I know it’s off topic but did anyone see Lee Moran’s post on his main feed? He posted a video of himself at a party in Dubai.. it was absolutely packed. Have screen recorded it and will see if I can post it here. Knacker
Who is Lee Moran?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.