It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread on the It Galz. Thank you to @storminagcup for the title.

Short recap.. they’re still raking it in on their Patreon despite creating another controversy last week. Jenny is engaged, Lindsey is still a hot mess but she’s managed to snag herself a boyfriend. For now.

Feel free to add more of a recap!
What was the first thread? I’m new and still trying to figure out how to work this 😅

Reactions: 2
How did Lindsey get her nails done when we are in level 5 lockdown still? Pure flaunting regulations as per usual.

Reactions: 6
The fact she’s advertising that her nail tech is doing nails illegally to 40k followers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Between the two, who do you think is more attractive-Jenny or Lindsay?
I know it’s not the nicest to compare their looks but I’ve always been curious what others think. Personally I can’t decide.

Between the two, who do you think is more attractive-Jenny or Lindsay?
I know it’s not the nicest to compare their looks but I’ve always been curious what others think. Personally I can’t decide.
Tough because I think they are both vile ...I think if you combined the two...Jenny slightly better face, lindsay a better body overall. Jenny has terrible fillers but an improvement on what she had...

Reactions: 1
I think lindsay has the most amazing skin and hair .Great legs too. Jenny is more conventionally 'pretty' but I think lindsay has a more interesting face and will age well

It is literally irrelevant
[/QUOTE]

Is it though? When I was a listener you could tell they had jealously issues.... jenny definetly thought she was the hot one.

• Haha
It is literally irrelevant
That’s fair.
I mean it is a thread on Jenny and Lindsay who comment on people’s looks all the time (Greta Thunberg anyone?). They have done whole episodes talking about celebs plastic surgery- I know the galz haven’t had plastic surgery themselves but they have had cosmetic surgery. So, to me it’s not quite literally irrelevant in the context of talking about them. No one here has had any problem comparing their personalities so I’m not sure why it would be any more harsh to compare their looks. If anything, their looks are better than their personality imo.

I think lindsay has the most amazing skin and hair .
Lindsey’s skin is amazing though 😍
She sure does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How did Lindsey get her nails done when we are in level 5 lockdown still? Pure flaunting regulations as per usual.
Also you can see her real nail through it , looks bleeping stupid

I think lindsay has the most amazing skin and hair .Great legs too. Jenny is more conventionally 'pretty' but I think lindsay has a more interesting face and will age well
Lynz has a pram face

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.