It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just watched her stories , she looks like a Cadbury’s creme egg with the light foundation and the orange yolk bronzer..... great ad for so 💩

Like ur not sallow. If ur in ur 30s and haven’t come to terms with ur skin tone ur lost in life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always gives me “just turned 17 and had sex for the first time” vibes. When you’re young enough that it’s still cool to flex on the fact that you had sex. God it’s tragic. Your in your mid 30s Linz hun, everyone has sex. Sorry your cult religion messed your head up but you need to move on xx
100 percent this ! I just actually joined this site to say you bang in the money with this post . Scarlet for her 🙈

Reactions: 12
100 percent this ! I just actually joined this site to say you bang in the money with this post . Scarlet for her 🙈
yes I was thinking the same!
“me fella likes me gee” - Jaysus - hardly earth shattering news 😂😂😂
But am raging no one got the pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes I was thinking the same!
“me fella likes me gee” - Jaysus - hardly earth shattering news 😂😂😂
But am raging no one got the pic!
So edgy to show your boy grabbing your gee on Instagram. “Look guys, we’re so sexy and sexually active and edgy and sexual. Look at us. We have sex”. Getting Brooklyn Beckham vibes but at least he’s about 20 x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So edgy to show your boy grabbing your gee on Instagram. “Look guys, we’re so sexy and sexually active and edgy and sexual. Look at us. We have sex”. Getting Brooklyn Beckham vibes but at least he’s about 20 x
Ok so we can agree he’s obv a head , well done lyns on another dud

Reactions: 5
The bleeping hack of her bronzer. Sosu must be raging 😤 🤣 😒. I literally want to cringe. The hand down her shorts. "Omg I get laid and one else has a fella who wants them as much as he wants me. " grow the duck up. Has anyone ever noticed that the people who go on about Sex are usually the ones either having none or tit sex ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lindsay is so cringe. Multiple pictures in the lift. Please stop.

For those of you not arsed togo on Lizs thread.

Lindsays right on this one i think
Yeah I’m with lyndsey - Liz facilitated yer wans lies about jimmy fathering a kid in cork , am I right ? duck that tit . Also can someone throw that kid Ross’s phone away

Reactions: 32
Yeah I’m with lyndsey - Liz facilitated yer wans lies about jimmy fathering a kid in cork , am I right ? duck that tit . Also can someone throw that kid Ross’s phone away
I agree, Liz stirred that pot, but why is she, an adult (probably drunk), going live with Ross? They hardly have the same targeted audience?

Reactions: 17
I think Ross and lyndsey set her up. To be fair lyndsey has every right to be mad Liz slated her. Now you never hear of Laura

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.