It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was just cosplaying being a faithful gf so she could conversate about it stoically on the podcast in order to profitise from it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone listen to It Galz new podcast from today with Kelly from Tallafornia? I really enjoyed it - Kelly came across really well, sounds like she has been through so much in her 20s and has came through the other-side with no bitterness. Interesting insight to what went on behind the scenes and how much they were taken advantage at the time from TV3 and then disposed of.

The girls need to stick to this, maybe do a reality TV interview series where they interview people like Dani from Fade Street etc. This is what they are good at!

Reactions: 19
Anyone listen to It Galz new podcast from today with Kelly from Tallafornia? I really enjoyed it - Kelly came across really well, sounds like she has been through so much in her 20s and has came through the other-side with no bitterness. Interesting insight to what went on behind the scenes and how much they were taken advantage at the time from TV3 and then disposed of.

The girls need to stick to this, maybe do a reality TV interview series where they interview people like Dani from Fade Street etc. This is what they are good at!
Might give it a listen!

Reactions: 3

Agree, it was really enjoyable. My heart went out to Kelly, but she sounds like she has really come out the other side. I loved her laughing at herself and owning that she was walking around in a bikini with heels saying she wanted to be in Playboy. I really liked her.

Reactions: 9
Itgalz seem much more focused on guests lately. I agree that it was interesting as an individual episode but in the context of itgalz I felt like it was kinda inauthentic.

First of all- I hate how the girls always change their views to agree with guests. In this particular episode Kelly brought up misogyny which they agreed is bad yet perpetuate it constantly.
I also found it super hypocritical that they condoned Kelly hitting yer man. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure he was a prick but once again they are only just after doing an episode on abusive relationships yet they are ok with this? Because it was a woman rather than a man? Because she was drunk? Hmm..ok. I’m not saying Kelly is abusive though I think what she did was wrong. I just hate that itgalz will constantly go from condemning something in one episode to condoning it in the next.

They also recognised the harmful effects of being young and on a tv show that they didn’t really know what it would entail, and how they may have done things that they would come to regret and effect their future job prospects and mental health. Yet on their itgalz insta account they shared some pretty humiliating footage of Nikita giving a lap dance. I have no doubt that Nikita regrets this and would’ve hated for that stuff to be shared as she has actively tried to distance herself from the show. Do they really care about people’s mental health or do they only care about Kelly’s because they were doing an episode with her? Personally, I don’t really buy them caring about other people’s mental health. And that’s fine (I guess?) but then don’t pretend that you do...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Wasn't a bad ep. I don't get these 2 though, they were empathetic towards Kelly's mental health after the show, but they had no issue posting Nikita giving that strip tease to philly (?) on the show when she openly regretted it. Do they care or not?

Reactions: 14
Julia holbanol on their latest x galz, they know how to get the subscribers back up!
Who is she? I'm so out of the loop I had a snoop on her Instagram and I dont know her. Off topic but did anyone listen to Adam's episode with Kneevo? Again I don't know a lot about her (WFH I will listen to anything), but I really liked her. I know her and Lindsay had an argument a while ago though.

Reactions: 4
Who is she? I'm so out of the loop I had a snoop on her Instagram and I dont know her. Off topic but did anyone listen to Adam's episode with Kneevo? Again I don't know a lot about her (WFH I will listen to anything), but I really liked her. I know her and Lindsay had an argument a while ago though.
Julia is an only fans girl as well

Reactions: 2
Julia holbanol on their latest x galz, they know how to get the subscribers back up!
Or if you know someone who’s an Xgal they can just send you the link so that you don’t have to subscribe

I'd share the file but unfortunately you can't upload anything more than 5MB on here!

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Kelly donegans interview, one of the best they have done and she came across really well. I just listened to the Julia Holbenal one and my god that girl comes across as a complete idiot, she has nothing going on upstairs, I felt bad for the two girls cos it really felt like they were so trying to get the conversation going and flowing but that Julia one just came across like a child.

Reactions: 11
I really enjoyed Kelly donegans interview, one of the best they have done and she came across really well. I just listened to the Julia Holbenal one and my god that girl comes across as a complete idiot, she has nothing going on upstairs, I felt bad for the two girls cos it really felt like they were so trying to get the conversation going and flowing but that Julia one just came across like a child.
The lights are on but nobody is home with Julia

Reactions: 7
All the people replying to her question box with their plans boasting about breaking the rules .... 🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 9
All the people replying to her question box with their plans boasting about breaking the rules .... 🥲🥲🥲
Of course they are, Lindsay has clearly labelled herself as someone that doesn't give two f*cks about guidelines - eejits backing up eejits. Itgalz in a nutshell tbf

Evan is probably a superspreader at this point, given his close proximity to the two of them. The only one in that threesome that has a job outside of the home.

Wish someone would push Jenny for an answer on the pod about how she feels about Lindsay and Evan having rode each other 😂 touchy subject I'd say

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Of course they are, Lindsay has clearly labelled herself as someone that doesn't give two f*cks about guidelines - eejits backing up eejits. Itgalz in a nutshell tbf

Evan is probably a superspreader at this point, given his close proximity to the two of them. The only one in that threesome that has a job outside of the home.

Wish someone would push Jenny for an answer on the pod about how she feels about Lindsay and Evan having rode each other 😂 touchy subject I'd say
did they have sex???

Reactions: 1
did they have sex???
Yeah, it was mentioned very briefly on an episode by Lindsay, but Jenny shut it down pretty quickly.

Mark my words, those ladies will not be friends in 5 years time.

If Jenny did address it, it would be the typical "pick me, cool girl" attitude 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yes! Obviously prior to Jenny and Evan being a thing! I don’t think Evan and Lindsey were more than just a one time thing from what I remember- I know it was mentioned on a podcast or live, can’t remember which
Like I don't care how cool you are about relationships, your best friend having rode your fiance has to be a sore point 😂
My personal opinion, Lindsay is a better ride; I'd say that's crossed Jenny's mind at least once.

That'd be a seriously good episode though, delving into that and how they over came it - tbf it's definitely something that happens, particularly in Dublin when the dating pool is so small

Reactions: 14
Like I don't care how cool you are about relationships, your best friend having rode your fiance has to be a sore point 😂
My personal opinion, Lindsay is a better ride; I'd say that's crossed Jenny's mind at least once.

That'd be a seriously good episode though, delving into that and how they over came it - tbf it's definitely something that happens, particularly in Dublin when the dating pool is so small
I'm sure it has crossed Jennys mind, but who got the ring? :ROFLMAO:😏

Reactions: 6
I didn’t know she was with Evan. They won’t last as friends. I couldn’t even look at someone that shagged my fella 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.