Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopot

Tbh it is Ross that’s causing the drama, he’s involving himself and blowing the whole thing out of proportion. On his live yesterday he was saying oh look at mermaida she’s 33 living in a rented apartment and laughing about it as if it’s something to be ashamed about. It’s working both ways he shouldn’t be involving himself with 33 year olds when he’s the one pushing to go live with her when he’s literally 15. There was nothing bad said on the live about him 😂 and tbf Lindsay did handle herself well on that live with kneevo, kneevo was just ott

Reactions: 25

Magmay

I have second hand embarrassment for myself for watching it 😂😂😂 also Lindsay is clearly triggered by age. She can’t seem to accept she’s in her 30s. And I thought doing her lipstick was so immature and her response you’re just like rah rah rah we’re also so immature

• Haha
The Trump team employed an entire team to rake mud on him and couldn’t find much. That says it all for me tbh. Yes Biden and the whole bussing thing was problematic. But really compared to what trump has said and done regarding people of colour and like, the multiple assault accusations and openly misogynistic comments - and BIDEN is the “dark” one? The gals just sound like they fell down a QAnon anti Biden rabbit hole on TikTok tbh x

That’s one video, created by QAnon and Trump supporters and spliced and cut in such a way, together with sinister music, to make him look as bad as possible. There’s never been ANY child abuse complaints against him much as the trump team tried to find them x
First time posting about these eejits.
They are a pair of dangerous, mouthy, uneducated fools with a following of even bigger fools.
They hop on bandwagons so fast I don't know how they haven't broken their coccyx at this stage.
They make throw-away comments as if they're fact.
Trying to paint Biden as an alleged or possible child abuser/molester is pretty fucking low; even by their standards. And they back it up with QAnon bullshit. :rolleyes:
That's like Debbie on FB telling you vaccines cause autism cos she saw it on YouTube.
Give me fucking strength.
Someone please cancel this pair already.

Juicytube03

The attitude on her live is disgusting. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however when you have such a massive and influential platform blatantly disregarding public health advice and this “fuck it” attitude is appalling.
Currently covid positive and I hope I will never expose anyone to this wicked virus.
Her lack of empathy for those who have passed and the stress on our health service.
It’s a no from me hun

• Heart
  • Angry

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
The photo wasn't inappropriate. It was cute and Luna looked happy. That's clearly all that was going through her mind when she posted it. My parents took plenty of pics of me and my siblings in the bath when we were little, and if Instagram was a thing they probably would have posted them. I definitely don't agree with everything Lindsay does but that photo wasn't inappropriate.
I think in general parents share too much of their kids lives online. Especially more intimate moments. My parents also took plenty of pics of me in the bath but as an adult I would not be happy if I found out they shared those pics online when I was just a kid. This isn’t a criticism of Lindsay, more a criticism of today’s culture in which people can’t just enjoy a moment with their kids without feeling the need to put it online. Kids deserve privacy. Nowadays, a lot of kids don’t have that and I think that’s sad tbh.

Reactions: 24

dunners75

The live, it's classed as work since it's for the brand

If they're not around other people, what's the problem?
Do you actually think Instagram lives count as essential work 😂 It's against the restrictions to meet up with anyone else unless essential. Half the country is working from home at the moment having meetings on Zoom, they're not exempt for a podcast 😂

SSnark

How on earth is she able to stay in a hotel? I thought they were open for people on essential work trips 🙈
She didn’t want to stay in here house without the kids which means she checked in knowing she had corona ! She said she got it real bad - no love your not in hospital or dead so u only got a mild case. She is absolutely pig thick and as always extra mouthy and brave when she’s getting regular dick. Her idea of mental health is that she was bored not going out not suffering one bit as she said she never even tried the lockdown for a week. And going on that she’s lost weight so the young one on live was saying OMG I WANT CORORNA VIRUS

• Wow
  • Angry

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Mad how Jimmy gets called an "amazing dad" but Lindsay gets slated for get parenting at every turn.

I'm certainly not taking away from Jimmy but it's nuts how we put men on pedestals and annihilate women.
Agree! She has said many times on the podcast that he was financially abusive and would go to work, get paid and wouldn’t give her a cent towards the kids. and this was when they were together!

Rebecca4959

They have SoSueMe on X Galz today...prob an hour of them licking her hole. Can’t cope. Just cause Evan takes pics of her they’re now bessie mates. But when they started their podcast it was to have real talk about bullshit influencers...now they’re all over them...I have stood over most things they’ve done but to me this is ☠

they don’t have long left if they keep this shit up. Love them but feel so pissed off today. Defo makes me think about them differently.

• Sick
  • Heart

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Yeh I don’t think it’s inappropriate. She has suds up to her chin and you can’t see any of her body. I thought it was a sweet picture. Let’s not nitpick!

Bonne Femme

Did you see the lovely sweet note Luna wrote that Jimmy had on stories? About her two aunties, one in Spain and one editing a video, daddy working, riloh doing his thing, about nanas lovely pasta. And then she has and mommy is twerking. So fucking wrong on all levels. I would be mortified if my child said that all family members are working hard and doing chores and she saw me as twerking 😩

• Haha
Heard that from a friend of a friend today 😬 at least that she’s awaiting a test. But to be fair loads of people are at the mo
‘To be fair’? Don’t fucking think so. People who actually abided by the rules and didn’t see family or friends over Christmas aren’t awaiting tests.

Kezzy

Chatty Member
Anyone I know who follows is purely to get a laugh at Lindsey and by that I mean laugh about what a idiot and her pathetic life unfold. If you look back at this thread. Very little critism about Jenny. She makes mistakes and has faults, but doesnt live in the same caotic drama filled existance. She rarely does lives on her own page and when she does they are makeup skincare lives. She is definately the brains of the operation. She doesnt slur drunken rants with teenagers, advocate drugs to young viewers and is contented enough not to revel in the drama of flashing her gash for attention and adament to go against covid. Even if she is not complient, she is not publising it to the same way. L reminds me of that fool in school that just breaks the rules to impress the lads and get some ranking. Doesnt work love, you have made a dick of yourself the last few months. She is an absolute skin crawler creep. I cant understand did she miss a major milestone growing up that she craves attention even if its negative, cause it makes her feel some self importance. She says she is confident, but to me it looks like a person who lack any confidence in her own skin that unless she is in the limelight shes not happy. God help any mqan who is with her id say its constant drama and please rub my ego. Scarlet for ya !!!

Asdfghjkl!

My friends and I used to split the cost to get the goss until the goss dried up and we realised 1. we shouldn't be paying people we don't support and 2. we were spending too much time listening to them 😂

My logic was – if I'm gonna spend €9 on a margarita I don't need at 1am on a Saturday night, what's a few euro for the inside scoop :sneaky:
I was the same. Sometimes I listen to the free one still if it's about shite. Like tv or celeb gossip. I thought they were really good at that but even that's gone crap.
I put one on the other day and in it Lindsay says something like "I hate when the deli lady judges you for what goes in your order. Like I'm not here judging you that you're a 50 year old woman working behind a deli in Spar". I know just a joke but her sense of humour just isn't for me anymore.
Surprised Jenny let that through the edit after the movember stuff. Controversial comedy is a thin line to thread!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Clangers2

VIP Member
I think Lindz is rocking being a mam to be honest them kids always look so happy and Riloh really is a good kid her sisters share clips of the kids too and they always look super content and shure thats what its all about. I have two kids and we have a similar set up my partners family live beside us and the kids basicly live in both house holds because every one of us is happy with that.. mothers are allowed to have fun too its so awful we have to feel some type of guilt for going out on nights out (pre covid).. let the woman live.. if you dont like her fair enough different strokes for different folks but if her kids are gone and she has free time she can do whatever she wants to (pre covid too btw) people need to mind their buisness about somethings..
I'm all about BLENDED FAMILIES, I've witnessed children grow up in the socially accepted 'normal' irish family with the mam and the dad together, from the outside it all looks perfect but from the inside it's a different story sometimes, I'd rather be on my own as a single mother with two babies happy than be with a man just to say I am married or I have a husband. The discrimination and judgement in this country that still exists towards single mothers and children of single mothers is disgusting. And is rampant even in 2021, you only have to read the opinions about lindsey to see it. The judgement knocks me sick. To think that some women think their a better mother and that their kids will grow up better children and be more successful in life because you had a husband sitting on his arse at home 🤣🤣 working 40 hours a week and doing NO PARENTING it's laughable, I can guarantee with her love and attention those babies will grow up to be beautiful kind young adults. You can see it already. And as I said to those who look down on her, I hope it never comes to your door🙏

• Heart

ChitChat2021

Re. the podcast, at some point last year/late 2019 I think the girls made a decision to close off talking about their personal life. Lindsay didn't go into the specifics of her dating in the summer and there has been very little talk about her recent new bfs. Obviously the girls aren't obliged to be an open book and share everything but that's why people enjoyed the first few episodes of X galz where Lindsay happily divulged about Dzaddy and then a couple of months later Jenny was really honest about her break-up. On that ep both of the girls were balling crying, it couldn't have been more raw or personal. People relate to personal content, not shag/marry/kill.

So while it's a mixture of content burnout, I also think that the girls have massively pulled back and for me ultimately means that I am just not connecting to the podcasts. The girls, particularly Lindsay are known for their realness and authenticity, so when you go from talking about having a pregnancy scare in one of your opening eps to having an 'attachment style test' that says a lot imo.

A few people talking about how COVID means there is little the girls can talk about with nothing much going on and that's the reason why the content has nose-dived. I actually disagree with this, Lindsay is now in her second relationship during COVID (fair play!), as I mentioned above it seems she had good fun last summer and Jenny has mentioned in passing about saving for a mortgage - why not explore this a bit more and would also be a new direction for It Galz.

• Heart

vvvvvvvvvvv

Isn't gas that they can't just say "we're getting old". That's the main reason they can't relate anymore, hate instagram, hate pop music etc. Like they're just getting old. It's no coincidence that they were all cocaine and sex a year ago and now it's they're shacked up, engaged, on the dry etc. Drawing all these big profound, deep reasons as to why is so funny. Like hello, you're just getting old haha. This is what happens.

Just makes me laugh that they can't see that and rather than make space for the young ones and develop into something new they're staying in the same lane and just getting progressively shitter.

• Haha

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Oh really? I thought it was both. On a serious note, I hope Jenny is ok. She sounded quite down and sad on that podcast - I hope the pile on on Twitter about Movember didn’t affect her too much. I’d hate to see either of them genuinely affected by it.
Ahh you reap what you sow!
They're big and bold enough to take ownership for their shit hot takes. If Jenny doesn't stand by what Lindsay says on their joint podcast, then she can say so herself. I'll assume she agrees until stated otherwise

Peachyyk

I think Lindz is rocking being a mam to be honest them kids always look so happy and Riloh really is a good kid her sisters share clips of the kids too and they always look super content and shure thats what its all about. I have two kids and we have a similar set up my partners family live beside us and the kids basicly live in both house holds because every one of us is happy with that.. mothers are allowed to have fun too its so awful we have to feel some type of guilt for going out on nights out (pre covid).. let the woman live.. if you dont like her fair enough different strokes for different folks but if her kids are gone and she has free time she can do whatever she wants to (pre covid too btw) people need to mind their buisness about somethings..

• Heart

Nonposter

The podcast of them licking sosuemes ‘orse hole’ (as they would say) was the last straw for me. I only subscribed to the Patreon 4 months ago and it has been nothing but disappointment and a waste of money. They constantly slate people like Suzanne Jackson everyday but as soon as they announce a collaboration with her they’re tounge punching her gee like she’s some sort of God ...everyone knows the Jackson sisters are no angels

Also correct me if I’m wrong but did lindsay not slate girls for wearing mom jeans/ loose fitting jeans before and now shes wearing them? Make up your mind man
I don’t believe for a second that they went to so sue headquarters last year and kept their mouths shut. 2 of the
Biggest mouths in Dublin. This was recent and Jenny jus removed the engagement ring. Why would they go last year and keep quiet when nothing was put in the pipeline or no products were given as freebies. This is a recent move and I believe it was set up after their live when they were reviewing Sue’s lipstick. I believe last year they were talking about Suzanne and Carla shitting in the wedding dress and guests being out of it on the big day. Sue the girl boss wanted to win them over and put that to bed, there all tatt the lot of them