It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbh think that's a bit of a stretch to say she's bad looking, she's clearly not, fair enough she isn't the typical insta hun but she's an attractive woman

Reactions: 20
Yeah i think theres something striking about her face and those feckin legs are fab

Reactions: 9
I think she's good looking and I actually like the shorts. Like aye they're ridiculous it's winter etc, but at the same time she has her own style [though it's very much the look of a young wan going to her first festival]. But her selfish and immature personality shines through time and time again.

Reactions: 14
Who gives a duck what she looks like.
She looks gr8 and well all look gr8🙌🏼
Sorry, I get what tattle is about but let’s not drift from the presenting issues at hand.
Pls :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree she has good legs but she has the worst saggy tits an a snaggle tooth. Not as hot as she thinks she is.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So i cant comment negetivley about her appearance but its ok for people to say she is a bad person or a bad mother?
You are defo entitled to your own opinion but usually when peoples looks are insulted these people use the trolling card. So we usually stick to the hard facts of her irresponsible nature and reckless behaviour, rather than go after her looks as such.

Reactions: 12
I didn't agree when they were both attacked on Twitter at Christmas & felt it was a bit of a reach..all that aside, I see her and Jenny as being way different and moving further apart in their views-Like her live the other day just proved it

Reactions: 4
Did anyone listen to your man from love ireland on his live last night on a mad one about these pair?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He was on a live with a makeup artist talking about the whole ick thing. Going mad saying the movember thing will be like how they fucked up talking about rape previously and then raised funds for it.. That they'll be raising money for mens mental health next after taking the piss and being picked up on it etc.

Reactions: 2
He was on a live with a makeup artist talking about the whole ick thing. Going mad saying the movember thing will be like how they fucked up talking about rape previously and then raised funds for it.. That they'll be raising money for mens mental health next after taking the piss and being picked up on it etc.
Which guy from love island was it can you remember?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.