Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamthecat

If AE is anything like my narc mum, then this will not have come out of the blue and she will have had numerous warnings. I imagine the conversations (multiple before his spirit was well and truly broken) went something like this.

IG: I’m not happy about when you did A.
AE: What do you mean? I haven’t done A. When did I do A?
IG: Well you did A on this date, and then on this date at this event you did A and then again 5 months ago you did A.
AE: OH MY GOD WHATS YOUR PROBLEM??!! HOW CAN HOU REMEMBER ALL THAT SO SPECIFICALLY??!!! ARE YOU KEEPING NOTES OR SOMETHING??!!! WHY DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THAT STUFF.
IG: You asked me when A happened.
AE: OH MY GOD LIKE YOU’RE PERFECT!!! YOU DID B, C, D, E and F!!!! YOU’RE AN AWFUL PERSON BECAUSE YOU DID ALL OF THAT!!!

Repeat for every time he tried to criticise something. There was probably a straw that broke the camels back moment where he caught her in a complete lie that even her gaslighting couldn’t cover and he had enough.
It happened with my parents - once you’ve seen that mask slip, you’re on the look out for the next slip. And then you remember all the stuff you’ve been gaslit about in the past and you find yourself unable to feel anything other than complete detachment from that person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

HappyCamper9864

Sorry, what alternate universe have I found myself in?

View attachment 781298
I would laugh if I wasn't so blown away. For two reasons. One, she thinks that tattle is filled with those types. And two, "go easy and be careful"? That means she definitely has her groupies and sm followers coming here. I saw one tweet from a woman who said that she had already been banned from Tattle twice. So, here we go. Be careful not to say anything that will give them tools to identify you. This is "Tattlers Anonymous". It is supposed to be anonymous forum. She's hell bent on identifying people here. My question to her is, then what? Alice, if you do happen to identify anyone, what are you going to do then? There's nothing for you to do. This is not cyberbullying. If you want to see what cyberbullying, just look at your own tweets about your STB ex-husband, about others who don't fit in with your ideas on how things should be done or how you people should behave. Your tweets are getting worse.

Wow Alice. Just read one of your latest tweets. Don't flatter yourself! When I do that, you're nowhere in sight or mind. Ewww, yuck! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though, that's pretty sick. Shows where you mind is. Abuse comes in many forms. You should know that what you have been doing to Ioan is abuse by your own definition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lovegin

VIP Member
There’s 998 people that have read this new thread so far, is she really stupid enough to think that approx 900 people are desperate to get with him and are actually jealous of her!!

what are we jealous of her about?? That’s she’s a middle aged woman getting divorced or are we jealous that she seems to get drunk every night writes stupid tweets then sobers up and deletes them!! I mean of course aren’t we all jealous

shes absolutely batshit , that’s the only explanation

Another one, I think she’s deleted it though, does she not realise that tweets can be screenshot
145F4DA7-9665-41A8-9375-2D7F6ACFF9C9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

baldurs

Has anyone actually thought that, perhaps he was having an affair and has now left her for someone else?
I truly don’t understand why it’s so unreasonable to believe that the man just felt out of love with her and left. If it comes out later that he had an affair and left for another woman, I’ll eat my hat, but I don’t think that a man being is handsome automatically equates to cheating. He spends months away at a time filming, but it’s interesting to me that the assumption from some parties has been foul play from the beginning and not simply that being away for a long time can allow clarity and cause feelings to dwindle.

I feel that the gaslighting she speaks of was a “I feel like you’re pulling away” or “I don’t feel like you love me anymore” kind of thing followed by him insisting it wasn’t true. Been there, know the feeling, it’s trash. However, falling out of love doesn’t just happen from falling into it with someone else and in this instance I’m giving the benefit of the doubt. There’s too many other things to consider - boundary issues, aggressive and polarising SM media behaviour, unhinged behaviour such as in the car park, and lockdown. AE and IG aren’t the first couple to divorce following lockdown nor are they the only. I moved in with my partner during lockdown and it was incredibly difficult. Everything is magnified and fuses are short.

Also, on the daughter, she’s nearly 12. It’s a difficult age as it is. I’d almost say she’s drawn her own conclusions on where she stands without the input from her mother. She doesn’t want to leave her home, she doesn’t want to have split parents, seems natural to me to side against the one making the decisions.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Off topic, but Alice, if you're reading, can you tell Matthew Rhys I love him? For ages and ages I thought he was gay IRL because he was so great in Brothers and Sisters, and The Americans is one of my top ten shows of the 2010s. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Wow

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
She posted them as a 'masturbatory' aid for Tattlers :sick:
Why is she so wierd?
Why is she obsessed with other people's genitals? Is that quite 'normal'?
Why does she plaster her children's faces all over social media?
Just imagine if a man had posted a photo of himself and his sons aimed at his stbx”soon to be ex” and captioned it with penis family, no c**nts here!
Like I mentioned earlier she is batshit crazy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Blurp

VIP Member
I never really knew who she was. I was aware of him, mainly through Hornblower because I'd read a book or two years back so I paid attention when it was filmed but I don't think I saw any of it. I've not seen him in anything else to my knowledge. I vaguely remember them hooking up at some point from newspaper gossip but I've no other idea of her or if she's ever been in anything other than the live action of 102 Dalmations; she was pretty forgettable to me.

I'd heard about her ludicrous car park video, possibly through Popbitch (I've never heard of half of the people they talk about so she fitted in well!) and found her completely and utterly off her rocker in that to a hilarious extent. Then came the separation and she went completely batshit overnight as far as I was concerned. Completely and utterly psychoceramic. That led me to frequent these threads but I wasn't as interested in or amused by her as to actually follow her on social media. Now I'm just slack jawed at her lack of filter, her lies, her dismissal of the harm she's causing to others including her children, the parental alienation, the complete wreckage of any hope of a career on her part and her attempt to do the same to his career. Her invasion of his privacy is horrific. I can't understand her total helioproctosis as it's so obvious to me how awful she is from her own words.

So, no, Alice, I haven't been following the two of you for twenty odd years; you were of no interest whatsoever. And I wouldn't want your husband if he were served up to me on a platter either.

She needs to give her head a wobble. Twat.

View attachment 781182
Says her trying to dox people on tattle.
Also how sad is it that she has to have her films as her header
I've never even heard of any of them other than Dalmations. Well, she's surely put paid to any bit of career that she ever had.

• Heart

ambee123

I am so shocked by all this! Do not follow AE but each time she is in the Daily Mail I have to go over to look, its like a car crash I should not be watching but cannot look away. I initially felt sorry for her, if it was true that IG just up and left with no warning but I since believe due to her Narcissism she wouldn't have listened to his threats to leave. Her comments about fibromyalgia have pissed me off as not one person I know with it puts it near the same category as multiple schlerosis that fact she is trying to imply that cleverly has me pissed as I see the struggle individuals with Ms have to fight everyday. Miss A E you sit in your home all day with the ability to come and go as you please in a $2 mill home complaining if you work at starbucks they will not give you the time collect your kids you have the luxury of having a nanny who can do this for you. How do you think the rest of us manage.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I like that she shared that mail. It shows what level she finds unaccaptable and helps to put her other rants in perspective.

I mean, what is more reasonable? wanting to discuss the kids struggles at school between the both of them, documented so that no one can claim some BS regarding their custody fight. Or barging in a father/daughter convo and trying to bring it up in front of the kid (!) also knowing that they are not on speaking terms (!!), creating a toxic situation, out of which she can claim again about him whatever she likes without any proof. Like, seriously.

Sure, the best would be if they were on speaking terms, but they are not (and we can guess why), so compromisses are needed.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Her engagement on Twitter is practically non-existent. She’s lucky to get 20 likes on her posts. So I suspect it’s all about getting Ioan’s attention.
I follow her on twitter, to be honest she once wrote an article or gave an interview in a magazine and was talking about being a Brit in LA and I found it interesting so gave her a follow. Obviously I know who her husband is, wouldn’t describe myself as a fan but have watched a couple of things he has been in, haven’t really got an opinion on him other than he seems to be an ok actor.

Am on tattle because I loathe the influence culture for many reasons; exploitation and lack of privacy of children, lack of clarity around ads, societial pressure on vulnerable people to shop shop shop, filtering of photos to sell products and so on….

I hadn’t realised that this pair had a thread until AE decided to promote it all over twitter.
She really is not coming across well and someone needs to help her out, her tweets are really not doing her any favours.…and I was someone who followed her for her not her husband. Am shocked by her determination to take down tattle, it’s freedom of speech and I imagine in the LA circles she mixes in there is a lot worse said about people all the time!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
View attachment 830750

Eek. I wonder does she know this for a fact or are people creating a narrative.
she didnt even know that this woman existed until a few hours ago

I actually don’t care if he’s started seeing someone, he’s entitled to just as we all are to find love.

I don’t know when they started seeing each over, it might have been the start of summers why the bs statements, I can imagine a lot of actors fall for each over on set, there’s nothing I’ve seen to say he was seeing her during filming of series 3 of Harrow
She was in S2/3 of Harrow in a guest role apparently (I havent seen it so I cant confirm)

She isnt in France for work. She is just a local minor actress in Oz (based on whats said on her profiles she's only doing this for a few years, she is actually a singer). She is in France as his girlfriend. That's totally obvious

Even if it wasnt. His post is totally aimed ("you finally make me smile again") at his ex-wife in a phase where emotions are still raw. yes, she has behaved like a total shit the past months in public (and this excuses nothing of this), but he is just going down her level now.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I must confess, I once posted a photo of my dog on here with the caption 'he really is the love of my life uno' ..... but NOT LIKE THAT, ALICE!!! JEEZ!

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
She needs to give her head a wobble. Twat.

Screenshot_20210926-013046_Chrome.jpg

Says her trying to dox people on tattle.
Also how sad is it that she has to have her films as her header

• Haha
  • Wow

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Well she’s constantly losing the plot Tattlers. The kids are great, they’re very happy and mostly protected. Elsie is breaking down, her grades are in free fall? My cold cruel husband who has gone to the dark side wants to use Our Family Wizard. He’s a dick and a narc. He was the love of my life and my best friend for 20 years. I thought I had won the lottery with him until one day he came home from filming in Oz and told me he didn’t love me anymore. I had no clue anything was wrong! Then he started lying. It was all my mother-in-law’s fault. She’s been trying to get him back from me for 20 years. Never mind his fangirls on that dark website Tattler where they perform bestiality plus doxx and stalk children.

My stbx also has an Oedipus complex and is a mommy’s boy, as well as a pussy. Once he wanted to finish a sandwich during my 40 hour labor. And at the beginning of my labor he wanted to get his hair dyed!

His career has always come first. Even if it paid for our lovely Hollywood home and IVF to make our daughters possible. So what! I gave up my lucrative A-list acting career for that douchebag. “Her words, not mine!”

He left me high and dry during a pandemic. And I’m the only one that has ever happened to! I’m also the only one who whose husband has ever fallen out of love with them. Who wouldn’t love me? Right?

Okay, if this sounds cold and cruel so be it. Never mind snarky and sarcastic. Which is it, Alice? It can’t be both ways.
Maybe you need to start taking notes so you don’t inadvertently contradict yourself in the future. You and your scarf monkey are positively schizophrenic. And as for the rest of your minions? There is none so blind as he who will not see.

That “fan” is absolutely deranged!!
That’s the chief FM who I have newly christened the scarfmonkey! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15