Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW I wonder why it took her 3 days to open the OFW email! It says it was sent Sat 10/9 at 9:39 am but she didn't open it until Tues 10/12 at 6:52 pm. WTF?!
You can read an Email in Preview Mode without leaving a time stamp. I think it only got the time stamp when she properly opened it to take a screen shot to share it with all her 'friends'.

Reactions: 3
Good God! She's lost it! And I've said that before. But talk about OTT (her claim of Madonna). Sharing that email? DEFINITELY OTT! And she has said, "I'm done" a few times before since Jan. What does she mean? It can be taken so many ways. What do you mean AE?

She did say something like "Did they handcuff him?" in response to pics Z posted where his hands are behind his back. Did anyone catch that?
I did. thought it was interesting she’d respond to Z who the FMs have said sent such a nasty email to poor ole Al.

Reactions: 2
I'm currently reading some of the replies of her followers and I'm honestly horrified how many of them think that you basically have to give up every right if you decide to end a marriage. I bloody hope these people know that 80 % of all divorces are initiated by woman lol
I did. thought it was interesting she’d respond to Z who the FMs have said sent such a nasty email to poor ole Al.
if you check everyone who was tagged by reply in her post, besides Ioan (who was tagged by Z), Z and the person who replied with more pictures (to which Alice replied) there was a third person who was retweeting those pictures of that second person. You end up tagging the retweeter if you reply usually. Said person is a French fan that was on that event seemingly and took a couple of pictures of him. Alice probably specifically searched for his pics and ended up on that persons profile.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
300k in Los Angeles is very little to be fair (these days it's even in normal places little), especially if you consider extra costs (insurances, renovations, etc.), if you bought a house before you know that stuff. Also given that she isnt working and has signed a pretty crappy spousal support agreement she will probably have to use part of that money for other bills. She probably also cant move outside of that expensive area because she likely needs his permission if they get joint custody. I can understand the desperation of her situation, but 1.) she presumably signed these conditions on the prenup, so that's on her, 2.) even if we assume the unlikely scenario that he faked the prenup or some tit like this or if he would be a gracious guy (well, no one would be with her approach lol) and just let the prenup slide even in a default divorce she would only get 500k then. That's obviously better, but you get tit for this in LA too. Unless they stay together (impossible) she was always going to get a bad deal out of this.

Also, I really hope Alice is exagerating with the figure spend on legal costs (though it sounds perfectly in line with the costs for lawyers, especially in California). I have no idea how much this guy earns for every series he is shooting, but he doesnt strike me as somebody that can spend 300k (and this divorce isnt over yet) just like this. But we know that some of those threats are about her not talking in public, I wouldnt be surprised if that is a worthy investment given that she has already implied something (CP) that would 100 % kill his career (and thus his income) if it was said directly and picked up by tabloids.
I do realize that but where I live you can buy a very nice house in the burbs for 200k. Did you see where he wants her to sign a document saying she is responsible for him not getting work?

Reactions: 3
This is really sad . I really feel for the kids.
my best friend divorce has just come through. Her ex gave her 300k for a house and a pension share. He’s a university professor and their only child is a young adult not living at home.
So I’m assuming they have no money in reserve. He wants Alice to get a job, and that would be any job, and she’s not going to be happy about that.
putting all this out there is the only bit of power she still has.
it’s really sad.

Reactions: 6
I was beginning to worry that AE was being too calm :LOL:

So when she gets good advice re using the wizard she just ignores it of course but listens to all the crazy advice from the FMs about how she should fight! Fight what? The divorce will happen whether she likes it or not. I am not surprised Elsie is suffering as AE has not protected her, eg showing her newspaper articles etc.

AE can't let go of him. That's why she refuses to bag up his stuff and tries to hog her kids facetime with him. His email was perfectly reasonable but of course AE pretends it's outrageous and the FMs back her up. Apparently she is the good one for not leaving the marriage. Lol. He left for reasons. Many of them I would say.

She is still going on about him saying he didn't love her anymore. She can't accept that either. I knew her behaviour would impact badly on the kids and it has. If Elsie only gets 2 short calls a week with him then butt out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact that she continues to imply something sinister about IG without saying what it is exactly and since he can’t and won’t answer to defend himself is abysmal. I feel we are seeing the tip of the iceberg with AE.

Her flying monkeys continue to give her very poor advice. I agree with Welp that she has a lawyer, she just won’t tell the truth of the situation.

And poor Elsie can’t talk to her father in peace without AE showing up. She’s probably a nervous wreck! Poor little thing.
Maybe AE should woman up, put on her big girl panties and do the work to make the best of the situation. Then her babies would be fine! All this not knowing for the kids is what stresses them out. As long as she’s digging n her heels and refusing to go along with the rules she is prolonging the inevitable and prolonging the agony.

Oh, and calling your kids father a douchebag and a dick on Sm”as well as all the other horrible things she insinuated “might be why he uses OFW. That and it is a tool used in high conflict divorces.

Reactions: 7
btw a thing I just noticed (and she has deleted this tweet since then)

She is claiming here that the nanny refused to pick out the clothes he wanted because she is neutral (fair, I wouldnt want to get involved in this stuff either), but isnt the neutral stance on this matter actually to help him with the clothes since Alice wants them out too?

This isnt about him leaving the clothes at home (well, it was obvious to anyone who doesnt believe her everything), it's just her excuse for him to get back to the house for a day so that she can unleash her anger on him, just like the Ella doesnt want to see him outside the house stuff is. Just like she is rubbishing perfectly good means of communication just because it doesnt suit her.

I also cant really believe her claim that he spend all their savings on legal costs: normally that's not even possible as soon as the divorce is ongoing.

I do realize that but where I live you can buy a very nice house in the burbs for 200k. Did you see where he wants her to sign a document saying she is responsible for him not getting work?
Yeah, I mean that's rubbish if he really wanted her to sign something like this (even if I do think that she wasnt the best thing for his reputation all this time, but it's not like he's got work beneath his level), not sure what even the point would be.

I'd like to live where you live. I'm currently house hunting myself and I can only find pretty basic things for that price lol.

I was beginning to worry that AE was being too calm :LOL:

So when she gets good advice re using the wizard she just ignores it of course but listens to all the crazy advice from the FMs about how she should fight! Fight what? The divorce will happen whether she likes it or not. I am not surprised Elsie is suffering as AE has not protected her, eg showing her newspaper articles etc.

AE can't let go of him. That's why she refuses to bag up his stuff and tries to hog her kids facetime with him. His email was perfectly reasonable but of course AE pretends it's outrageous and the FMs back her up. Apparently she is the good one for not leaving the marriage. Lol. He left for reasons. Many of them I would say.

She is still going on about him saying he didn't love her anymore. She can't accept that either. I knew her behaviour would impact badly on the kids and it has. If Elsie only gets 2 short calls a week with him then butt out!!
I also find it pretty insane that she is basically shaming him for only calling them whatever times per week (she is changing this every damn time she posts about it). The dude is working in a completely different timezone, probably all day, with early mornings, occasional night shootings, etc. and his kids go in a different timezone to school. When it's morning for him in France it's late night for them in L.A. and if it's evening for him in France they are in school (except on weekends). Add to it the fear that their mom might hijack the call and it's all not too surprising.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I noticed one of the tweets mentioned something like his toothbrush and makeup still being in the bathroom. Bit of passive aggressive bullying there by dropping the makeup mention into it.

Reactions: 18
Yes she wants him to visit the house. Why? To speak to him face to face. That wouldn't be so bad if it was an amicable divorce but it clearly isn't. So it would be her yelling at him with the kids listening.

As for her damaging his career. :unsure: AE implies it was the Weinstein expose she did. Well she only said anything after everyone else had exposed him and his name was mud. So noone was going to get a job with Weinstein at that stage. The only thing I would agree with AE on is that she didn't damage his career. I think that was his own poor choices and thinking he would be bigger than he was.

Reactions: 5
It seems to me that IG needs the money from the sale of their home. He will have to fork over a hefty chunk of child support living in California. He has attorneys to pay. And AE obviously won’t settle and won’t let go.

I haven't kept firm tabs on this thread but Alice needs to STOP using Twitter as her counselling sounding board (and with Alice, it seems, she only highlights echo chamber replies - so it isn't really counselling either - you also get constructive criticism when seeking professional help). Which is actually what she sorely needs.

If Ioan DIDN'T CARE about his kids (she says its twice a week for two minutes, but is it?) - he would SAY NOTHING, DO NOTHING - he'd be GONE - like my father and countless other deadbeat dads. How does she KNOW that he doesn't care about "our kids' hopes, needs, problems" unless she's listening in?

Being isolated is a witch and I absolutely understand how desperately sad it must make you feel, when there's still love there and your partner is gone - when there's financial pressures, when you're in emotional freefall (Alice is, maybe her kids are because they're picking up on mum's energy?) but if Alice truly is the "alpha" she proclaims she is, she will stop the nonsense and take the responsible parent route.

I don't blame Ioan for not trusting her, she is a classic over-sharer who lacks self-awareness, boundaries and is led by her emotions. Not a good combination.

Most TMI people I know online are teenagers/in their early 20s, but most who live their lives online tend to gain perspective as they become more settled/responsible. Ie, they become more mature. Alice, it seems, has never learnt this or evolved in this way.

Edited to add: I have seen older posts on these threads when their marriage was seemingly going quite well, and Alice seemed to delight in making Ioan cringe by uploading pictures/photos he may not necessarily want fans to see. Of course if it's "banter" and both are able to laugh about it, fair enough. I suspect this was just one bone of contention between them, as IG seems very private. It reminds me of Russell Brand's notorious "just woke up" picture he posted of Katy Perry (which I thought was a particularly cunty thing to do).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is really sad . I really feel for the kids.
my best friend divorce has just come through. Her ex gave her 300k for a house and a pension share. He’s a university professor and their only child is a young adult not living at home.
So I’m assuming they have no money in reserve. He wants Alice to get a job, and that would be any job, and she’s not going to be happy about that.
putting all this out there is the only bit of power she still has.
it’s really sad.
I agree the whole thing is really sad but doing so only makes the situation far worse, particularly for the children.

I haven't kept firm tabs on this thread but Alice needs to STOP using Twitter as her counselling sounding board (and with Alice, it seems, she only highlights echo chamber replies - so it isn't really counselling either - you also get constructive criticism when seeking professional help). Which is actually what she sorely needs.

If Ioan DIDN'T CARE about his kids (she says its twice a week for two minutes, but is it?) - he would SAY NOTHING, DO NOTHING - he'd be GONE - like my father and countless other deadbeat dads. How does she KNOW that he doesn't care about "our kids' hopes, needs, problems" unless she's listening in?

Being isolated is a witch and I absolutely understand how desperately sad it must make you feel, when there's still love there and your partner is gone - when there's financial pressures, when you're in emotional freefall (Alice is, maybe her kids are because they're picking up on mum's energy?) but if Alice truly is the "alpha" she proclaims she is, she will stop the nonsense and take the responsible parent route.

I don't blame Ioan for not trusting her, she is a classic over-sharer who lacks self-awareness, boundaries and is led by her emotions. Not a good combination.

Most TMI people I know online are teenagers/in their early 20s, but most who live their lives online tend to gain perspective as they become more settled/responsible. Ie, they become more mature. Alice, it seems, has never learnt this or evolved in this way.

Edited to add: I have seen older posts on these threads when their marriage was seemingly going quite well, and Alice seemed to delight in making Ioan cringe by uploading pictures/photos he may not necessarily want fans to see. Of course if it's "banter" and both are able to laugh about it, fair enough. I suspect this was just one bone of contention between them, as IG seems very private. It reminds me of Russell Brand's notorious "just woke up" picture he posted of Katy Perry (which I thought was a particularly cunty thing to do).
I don’t know if anyone else recognizes these traits of possible domestic violence against IG, but public humiliation of a spouse is one of the symptoms. And there are actually many more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It seems to me that IG needs the money from the sale of their home. He will have to fork over a hefty chunk of child support living in California. He has attorneys to pay. And AE obviously won’t settle and won’t let go.
I can see AE using the child support to fund her own lifestyle. I don't see her working in Starbucks ever but she will have to settle for what the prenup says. Will she ever let go? No. I think she will be tweeting about him until the end of time.

I can see AE using the child support to fund her own lifestyle. I don't see her working in Starbucks ever but she will have to settle for what the prenup says. Will she ever let go? No. I think she will be tweeting about him until the end of time.
Maybe AE should begin to think about what the stress of this is doing to herself, the children, and her stbx. It must be difficult to work and worry about his kids and AE’s shenanigans at the same time. IG is in great shape but no one is invulnerable and stress causes illness. He’s her meal ticket so she should move forward as soon as possible. Everyone will be better off including her and even though things won’t be the same she may find that they’re not nearly as bad as she thought they would be. She may even be surprised that she’s happier. Knowing AE I realize this is a long shot. 🙄

Please Tattlers post suggestions for the next thread title. The one with the most likes wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes a long shot indeed. She will make it hard for him to move on too as she can't.

AE: I am not looking for drama or trying to turn people against him. He is behaving like a dick. That's the plain truth.

She doesn't have much self awareness does she?

Also it's always "my house" and "my kids". Well he paid for them. She should be glad to use the app but would rather cause drama. She can't do tweet and delete on that app. :D

• Angry
Yes a long shot indeed. She will make it hard for him to move on too as she can't.

AE: I am not looking for drama or trying to turn people against him. He is behaving like a dick. That's the plain truth.

She doesn't have much self awareness does she?

Also it's always "my house" and "my kids". Well he paid for them. She should be glad to use the app but would rather cause drama. She can't do tweet and delete on that app. :D
AE is either batshit crazy, a liar, or a narcissist with a capital N. More likely all three.
And I don’t care what IG has or has not done. It doesn’t change what she is.

Elsie/Elise simply looks like an autocorrect that he didn't catch rather than anything nefarious.

Why does she have to buy a house in LA? It's not as though she's got a career there. IG spends most of his time elsewhere so presumably can see the children anywhere. They're both British and the children are young enough to change school systems comparatively easily. They may also benefit from being closer to both sets of family, even just the ones that haven't cut AE out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.