Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the previous thread.
Alice Evans takes to Twitter and Instagram to discuss her former husband leaving her.
She won’t stop going on about it.
Her tweets seem to be done in the wee hours of the morning, with multiple mistakes, then they get deleted.
Says her ex abandoned his children.
Many of her claims are questionable at best. 🙄
Some are definitely lies.

Anyone else wanting to add to the recap of the new thread please feel free.
This is the first time I’ve ever done this so please excuse the paltry description. 😂

Reactions: 8
You need to add the name Alice Evans to the thread, or get a mod to do it.

Reactions: 2
Wait, I think my post disappeared...? Unless I clicked something. Ah. I made a joke in it but, anyway, here are my (serious) contributions.

-Has publicly disclosed sensitive (and, for some statements, likely untrue) details about her ex and their 13-year marriage in, what seems to be, efforts to shame him.

-Is deadass convinced that some of the participants in this forum have been resentfully stalking her for many years due to some supposed lingering jealousy about never having had the heaven-sent joy of waking up on a sunny morning to Ioan Gruffudd under their bedsheets.

-Seems to believe that people who even faintly criticize her behavior or use a public online discussion forum to exchange grievances about this highly publicized matter must simply be jealous of her/the attention she's receiving.

It'd be beneficial if y'all also read all of the receipts in the prior thread, too, for context. Education is everything, here. (I'm still reading the past thread from page 1 and it is quite informative, thanks to this forum's contributors.)

Mod edit, you clicked to delete it
Screenshot_20210925-075318_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You need to add the name Alice Evans to the thread, or get a mod to do it.
Thanks!

Wait, I think my post disappeared...? Unless I clicked something. Ah. I made a joke in it but, anyway, here are my (serious) contributions.

-Has publicly disclosed sensitive (and, for some statements, likely untrue) details about her ex and their 13-year marriage in, what seems to be, efforts to shame him.

-Is deadass convinced that some of the participants in this forum have been resentfully stalking her for many years due to some supposed lingering jealousy about never having had the heaven-sent joy of waking up on a sunny morning to Ioan Gruffudd under their bedsheets.

-Seems to believe that people who even faintly criticize her behavior or use a public online discussion forum to exchange grievances about this highly publicized matter must simply be jealous of her/the attention she's receiving.

It'd be beneficial if y'all also read all of the receipts in the prior thread, too, for context. Education is everything, here. (I'm still reading the past thread from page 1 and it is quite informative, thanks to this forum's contributors.)
Excellent recap of the previous thread! Thank you. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really is a piece of work
C72FE864-42C0-415A-8311-40114E5B4365.png

How on earth because he’s never mentioned does she know anyone’s political leanings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
FYI no one can identify anyone here unless you post something to out you! Not even tattle mods.

Be careful to never post your insta name or anything on a screen shot, not that it proves anything much as even that could be easily faked.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice is an intelligent, articulate and well-educated woman with a degree from a renowned British university. Therefore I think it's a shame she can't use her energy and intelligence in a constructive way and find herself a job and earn some money. She is clearly computer literate after all ;).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
3859C06C-EC48-4736-90C9-C930BAC779BF.jpeg

just spotted this on the tattle Twitter page!

A lot of Alice’s followers are suggesting she just ignore tattle. Screenshots of comments just means more people see them. I wish she’d heed their advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I'm less bothered by the doxxing attempt but more by the accusation that I support Trump, how dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
FYI no one can identify anyone here unless you post something to out you! Not even tattle mods.

Be careful to never post your insta name or anything on a screen shot, not that it proves anything much as even that could be easily faked.
I tried to look on the forum business forum for info about doxing and how safe we are from that but I couldn’t see it. Is it possible to have a link to the post please?

tbh on the one hand I feel bad because she is just destroying herself further and I really dont want anything happening to her.

On the other hand: boy, this tweet made me giggle. Also she should look up what software engineers (here is one!) earn, $500 is nothing for attempting to commit a crime for a stranger 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can a mod please help me delete a post or two from the previous thread? It just hit me that I can't delete them anymore. I'd feel a LOT safer.

Also, y'all, check her Twitter. She's really pressed.
Go back to your posts and press report which then asks for the reason you are reporting.

Recap of the previous thread.
Alice Evans takes to Twitter and Instagram to discuss her former husband leaving her.
She won’t stop going on about it.
Her tweets seem to be done in the wee hours of the morning, with multiple mistakes, then they get deleted.
Says her ex abandoned his children.
Many of her claims are questionable at best. 🙄
Some are definitely lies.

Anyone else wanting to add to the recap of the new thread please feel free.
This is the first time I’ve ever done this so please excuse the paltry description. 😂
Thanks for the new thread.

Someone has been at the sherry cabinet again.

"I will pay $500 to anybody who can find me the true identity of any of the following people on the evil vindictive @TattleLife site. IhateHadargoyle Welp BridgeofSighs HappyCamper9864 These are the worst of the worst. Help if you can. PS: They are also Trump supporters. We have a possibility that Liz Queen is Bridge of Sighs. 🤡 But we have to be careful. But I'm not bleeping around guys. I NEED these names. Couple more things: Re: this incident. It was supposed to be funny since the dog survived. But for your info - it was Ioan who left the blue candy on the floor. "DOES SHE KNOW HOW TO PARENT OR WHAT?" You're a c*nt. A twit. And a vindictive witch. How is that?"

So the new start lasted all of 5 minutes??
I put the asterix in btw. I hate when other women use that word on other women.

So when someone gives her good advice, "keep away from tattle". AE isn't interested of course. Because she likes the attention and playing the victim. She secretly LOVES Tattle, with a bottle of wine or three in the wee hours. N'est-ce pas vrai Alice?

Anyway bullies don't faze me. She is a Blue Check who puts her often egregious opinions out there for public consumption. Civilians have every right to comment on what is in the public domain on a site like this. That is what Tattle is for. If she CHOOSES to look, that's on her.

Alice sounds like a Sheriff in a Western putting a price on someone's head!
That's what happens when you live in LaLa Land. All she is doing is driving traffic here. Maybe that's what she wants? I wouldn't be surprised if she joins in and makes an anon (of course) account.

The @Tattlelife response is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Alice is an intelligent, articulate and well-educated woman with a degree from a renowned British university. Therefore I think it's a shame she can't use her energy and intelligence in a constructive way and find herself a job and earn some money. She is clearly computer literate after all ;).
I agree. Couldn't she do interpreting or translation work? She has French and Italian.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn't doxxing some kind of criminal offence?
Yes.
I tried to look on the forum business forum for info about doxing and how safe we are from that but I couldn’t see it. Is it possible to have a link to the post please?
Here you go. https://tattle.life/threads/social-...uraging-and-promoting-illegal-activity.23144/

I'm less bothered by the doxxing attempt but more by the accusation that I support Trump, how dare!
Honestly, I can’t stop laughing about that! What an asinine assumption!
It’s back to the black and white way she views the world. If someone is against her, automatically they support someone she hates. She needs to get out more.

Thanks for the new thread.

Someone has been at the sherry cabinet again.

"I will pay $500 to anybody who can find me the true identity of any of the following people on the evil vindictive @TattleLife site. IhateHadargoyle Welp BridgeofSighs HappyCamper9864 These are the worst of the worst. Help if you can. PS: They are also Trump supporters. We have a possibility that Liz Queen is Bridge of Sighs. 🤡 But we have to be careful. But I'm not bleeping around guys. I NEED these names. Couple more things: Re: this incident. It was supposed to be funny since the dog survived. But for your info - it was Ioan who left the blue candy on the floor. "DOES SHE KNOW HOW TO PARENT OR WHAT?" You're a c*nt. A twit. And a vindictive witch. How is that?"

So the new start lasted all of 5 minutes??
I put the asterix in btw. I hate when other women use that word on other women.

So when someone gives her good advice, "keep away from tattle". AE isn't interested of course. Because she likes the attention and playing the victim. She secretly LOVES Tattle, with a bottle of wine or three in the wee hours. N'est-ce pas vrai Alice?

Anyway bullies don't faze me. She is a Blue Check who puts her often egregious opinions out there for public consumption. Civilians have every right to comment on what is in the public domain on a site like this. That is what Tattle is for. If she CHOOSES to look, that's on her.

That's what happens when you live in LaLa Land. All she is doing is driving traffic here. Maybe that's what she wants? I wouldn't be surprised if she joins in and makes an anon (of course) account.

The @Tattlelife response is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

I agree. Couldn't she do interpreting or translation work? She has French and Italian.
About the nasty name she is using. Why does having an opinion make us vindictive and evil? It’s okay for her to launch attacks at celebrities and public figures, and random people, not to mention her ex husband! But she wants nothing but praise and sympathy when she does it! Pot/Kettle, AE.
We weren’t bothering her or bullying her. We are exercising our right to free speech the same as she is.
It’s not our faults if she continues to drive people to Tattlelife. If she had just ignored us this can of worms would have been contained.
I’m not doing this to hurt anyone. Have I picked a side? Yes. Do I find this whole sordid affair intriguing and fascinating? Yes.
But I won’t be intimidated by her and I suggest the rest of you shouldn’t be either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooooh a shiny new thread!

Laughing at Tattle's tweet. It did get a reply (even though the original tweet Tattle was responding to has already been deleted)

1632572220441.png

And there's now tweets with screencaps of you naughty jealous stalker haters not being naughty jealous stalker haters. I thought she said she wasn't going to look on here anymore :unsure: Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone told her doxxing is illegal. I feel for anyone going through a bad break up, reacting to here is pointless, just more ammo for her ex. Frankly amazed that poor old Ioan has devoted stans, how bizarre. 😂 She keeps popping up on my twitter, damn the twitter algorithm, might have to block as it's all got a bit uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh a shiny new thread!

Laughing at Tattle's tweet. It did get a reply (even though the original tweet Tattle was responding to has already been deleted)

View attachment 780245

And there's now tweets with screencaps of you naughty jealous stalker haters not being naughty jealous stalker haters. I thought she said she wasn't going to look on here anymore :unsure: Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
I think she does too! 🤣
She must have read every single post. All 1000 of them!
I’m not sure why she thinks I would be jealous of her. Or any of us would. My life hasn’t been perfect, but whose has?
Still, I wouldn’t want to be married to an actor for all the money in the world. No matter what he looked like. I don’t want and never have wanted to be famous or even semi famous. I like a quiet life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only just discovered this thread, it’s taken me a while to catch up!
I was shocked when she announced they were divorcing but the more things she posts the more I think how he managed to stay for so long.
She clearly has mental health and alcohol problems and needs to get help before she damages her own relationship with her children. Now they are young and will see no faults in her but as they get older they will start to realise. Speaking from experience of having my own alcoholic n-mom.
Ioan must have really truly loved her to stay so long, and judging by her public SM activity I wouldn’t be surprised if she was mentally abusive towards him too.
obviously we only see one side of the story but I think he’s definitely made the right choice in leaving, and keeping quiet about it. Much more dignified.
I just feel sorry for those two sweet little girls having to be witness to it all. I hope the dust begins to settle soon and they can get a little more normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.