Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still say that all of that, no friends (apparently), no family, that still doesn't make it OK to involve your kids in your divorce, and to try to humiliate your husband on sm where the kids can see it. I feel sorry for her too but when I saw her tweets about being surprised, that this was "out of the blue", THEN read various tweets from the past several years where she insults him...nah, changed my mind.

Imagine the excuse one might say to a therapist: Well I don't have any friends of family around and I haven't worked in years, and Hollywood is so mean, I just had to involve my children in my misery and talk to them or let them hear me talk about their father in a horribly negative way to make myself feel better. That's ok right?

Oh, I LIKE you! I can't believe she would condone flipping off an elderly couple for any reason. Nice morals.
Me either! She behaves like an adolescent or a teenager. I still think she’s more upset about her loss of status as IG’s wife than anything else. Plus she can’t show him off anymore.

Reactions: 7
If my husband ever referred to my mother like that I’d be wondering why I married him! Of course this was after he filed but if she tweets stuff like that what must she have said in private?
Exactly! And what she says about IG on her sm, you can imagine what she says around the house around the kids.

Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for her 😟 There is something so vulnerable about her which really breaks my heart. I think she absolutely adored him and is now facing the idea of life without him, with no family support and “friends” like that Caroline Fereday who seems like total misery/fame leeches. Unlike so many famous people, including Ioan, she doesn’t seem to have a different outward version of herself to project so I think it’s just jarring because we are actually seeing a lot of the pain/rage/despair that any ‘normal’ person would have but every other famous person would try and hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
AE EGO is off the charts. The woman has made this extremely evident. I struggle feeling sympathy towards her - the woman has an extreme mean, nasty streak and it’s due to her EGO.

As I said earlier, AE claims to be pragmatic - but if anything she lacks introspection. I mean, let’s face it - AE has happily used IG surname, photos which include him as a way of recognition to the public to further herself (well, purse parties) she was happy to dangle the carrot of maybe the IG fans to use to her own advantage.

People fall out of love, that is life. I have ZERO respect for any parent who uses a child to hurt the other - it’s SAYS EVERYTHING about that person to use your child to weaponise in situations like this. Seen it many times - the child will eventually learn the which parent caused this issue & fracture the relationship.

No one knows what happens behind closed doors and I don’t know if anyone is involved, so it’s not my place to speculate.

But to screenshots post of what people say about you on an open forum to your followers in the attempts of garnering sympathy …. Don’t bleeping LOOK ?! Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can see both perspectives. On the one hand she is certainly heartbroken, certainly terrified - after losing him - to lose more, terrified that he will never be part of her life again, that her life standard will drop, her daughters future (if he ends up cutting them off) etc. Add the lack of support due to lack of family and real friends too.

On the other hand there is just everything else that has been mentioned already that doesnt need to be repeated again. The worst of all this: probably some of her behavior - regardless what he did - will be a major factor in some of her fears to become reality.

Reactions: 4
I can see both perspectives. On the one hand she is certainly heartbroken, certainly terrified - after losing him - to lose more, terrified that he will never be part of her life again, that her life standard will drop, her daughters future (if he ends up cutting them off) etc. Add the lack of support due to lack of family and real friends too.

On the other hand there is just everything else that has been mentioned already that doesnt need to be repeated again. The worst of all this: probably some of her behavior - regardless what he did - will be a major factor in some of her fears to become reality.
This happens EVERYDAY to people. I appreciate it’s not nice but have a bit of self preservation, if
you go on social media playing the perpetual victim & telling strangers your business - this is very telling.

The narrative what is being put out is by one person, not the other.

Maybe get off social media & start living your life.

Their are women who are left looking after the children with no nanny, no support, no nothing. These women struggling to feed their children, some of them will struggle heating their houses.

I hope she does switch off social media, takes a look in the mirror, gets herself a pep talk and change things around ….. she’s not stupid, but humility is something she needs to learn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
AE EGO is off the charts. The woman has made this extremely evident. I struggle feeling sympathy towards her - the woman has an extreme mean, nasty streak and it’s due to her EGO.

As I said earlier, AE claims to be pragmatic - but if anything she lacks introspection. I mean, let’s face it - AE has happily used IG surname, photos which include him as a way of recognition to the public to further herself (well, purse parties) she was happy to dangle the carrot of maybe the IG fans to use to her own advantage.

People fall out of love, that is life. I have ZERO respect for any parent who uses a child to hurt the other - it’s SAYS EVERYTHING about that person to use your child to weaponise in situations like this. Seen it many times - the child will eventually learn the which parent caused this issue & fracture the relationship.

No one knows what happens behind closed doors and I don’t know if anyone is involved, so it’s not my place to speculate.

But to screenshots post of what people say about you on an open forum to your followers in the attempts of garnering sympathy …. Don’t bleeping LOOK ?! Simple.
I think those screenshots of Tattlers backfired on her as Bridege of Sighs mentioned. Now 126k are watching the threads and if they read them may be able to see just what the truth is about Alice.

I also think her ego is enormous. There’s nothing she loves more than for her flying monkeys to send old photos of her in her prime. And then for them to go on and on about how beautiful and perfect she is.

Another thing that stuck with me is the interview that IG gave last December “posted here courtesy of Welp.” IG of course said something positive about AE even though he was leaving her”which wasn’t public knowledge at the time.” He said she was bright, smart, and intelligent. All those are the same! Not she’s an amazing mother, wife, and person. 🤔
Regardless of the fact that Picasso turned out to be gay, I thought that her dumping him and cheating on him for Ioan wasn’t right. Then there was the hiding of her true age, the fights she picked with fans, the way she used people”asking rich men for money for tube fair,” getting his fansite shut down, her extreme boundary issues, and worst of all her insuation that there was cp on his phone. And of course using the children as pawns.

I forgot two more important things. The outing of IG’s cosmetic procedures and the unhinged attack on the YouTuber.
I don’t think she’s a nice person. At all.

Reactions: 12
Dunno if this has been said but I'm wondering which user is AE on tattle? I did a little searching and you can't view users posts on their profiles or like users posts without making an account. Now on the screenshot AE posted the other day, you can see she clearly has a like button and has viewed people's personal profiles. 👀👀 I have attached examples and now I'm wondering who it is and if there's any newbies who made an account on the 24th-25th September 🕵️‍♀️🤨

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Dunno if this has been said but I'm wondering which user is AE on tattle? I did a little searching and you can't view users posts on their profiles or like users posts without making an account. Now on the screenshot AE posted the other day, you can see she clearly has a like button and has viewed people's personal profiles. 👀👀 I have attached examples and now I'm wondering who it is and if there's any newbies who made an account on the 24th-25th September 🕵️‍♀️🤨
I logged out and could still see posts but if she has a like button she must have made an account. I had a feeling she would. She created lots of accounts on the old IMDB forums.

I did suggest she check out the Harry and Meghan thread. She could be in high hog heaven on there, dissing Meghan 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I logged out and could still see posts but if she has a like button she must have made an account. I had a feeling she would. She created lots of accounts on the old IMDB forums.

I did suggest she check out the Harry and Meghan thread. She could be in high hog heaven on there, dissing Meghan 😁
I mean if you click on someone's profile and try looking at their posts that way, it doesn't work. It wouldn't be surprising if she has!

Reactions: 1
In my opinion it’s a pretty safe bet it’s DebinPa. 🤣

not saying that I dont believe that she might have signed up here to check out at least posting histories for clues, but I believe she mentioned that some people sent her screenshots after her initial read (probably those tried to do the investigative work instead lol). Whether you believe that is obviously up to you: she loves this place enough to advertise it after all! 😜

• Haha
She joined on one of those days and watches us daily. Or rather nightly.
And by the way Alice, get over your view that we all desperately want Ioan’s attention and are fangirls. Those days are over. I never even heard of him until the pandemic. 🤪

I'm not even his fan, I'm just here for the drama😆
Excellent and well said. Ioan is a handsome guy. But, come on......he is what I would describe as a solid working actor. But, he is not Brad or Ralph or George ....all far more famous and in my humble opinion ...more attractive (Apologies if, I have offended anyone)

ps. If Alice is reading all of this.....I don’t actually care!!! I,ils the way she mentioned that Ioan would not be remotely interested in this type of forum. Well....he’d soon be interested if, no one actually cared what he did. Some actors appreciate the attention and understand that, as soon as people don’t care...their career is over!

• Haha
nah they were clearly trolling. and I think the original complained on twitter about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.