Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion:

Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

welp

VIP Member
The only credit I give him for this is that he is at least not pretending to until the divorce is done in order to protect his reputation.

I was expecting that he was cheating but announcing it like this? And in public before ex-wife and kids know? Can't see how anyone can defend this, it's a dick move and I have no idea what he expects to come out of this. He was doing pretty well when he kept silent, now Alice has every right to be upset.

(I wont comment on Alice's claim that it's been going for three years, that's possibly just her assumption given that they know each other for this long)

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Accusing him of paedophilia of all things!! She is awful! But I think his silence is more profound and more damaging to her reputation. I do worry about her state of mind and what she is capable of doing…
Has he said anything at all?
When he left I too felt so sorry for her and suspected the worst of him. But her social media behaviour has shown such an erratic and at times vindictive personality - it must have been hard to live with that. If she was like that before the split.

And just such deeply odd things - a lovely photo of herself and daughters on IG which she then labels 'A vagina family. With no dicks in sight' 😬 Just who would think that was remotely appropriate?

• Wow

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Isn't doxxing some kind of criminal offence?
Yes.
I tried to look on the forum business forum for info about doxing and how safe we are from that but I couldn’t see it. Is it possible to have a link to the post please?
Here you go. https://tattle.life/threads/social-...uraging-and-promoting-illegal-activity.23144/

I'm less bothered by the doxxing attempt but more by the accusation that I support Trump, how dare!
Honestly, I can’t stop laughing about that! What an asinine assumption!
It’s back to the black and white way she views the world. If someone is against her, automatically they support someone she hates. She needs to get out more.

Thanks for the new thread.

Someone has been at the sherry cabinet again.

"I will pay $500 to anybody who can find me the true identity of any of the following people on the evil vindictive @TattleLife site. IhateHadargoyle Welp BridgeofSighs HappyCamper9864 These are the worst of the worst. Help if you can. PS: They are also Trump supporters. We have a possibility that Liz Queen is Bridge of Sighs. 🤡 But we have to be careful. But I'm not fucking around guys. I NEED these names. Couple more things: Re: this incident. It was supposed to be funny since the dog survived. But for your info - it was Ioan who left the blue candy on the floor. "DOES SHE KNOW HOW TO PARENT OR WHAT?" You're a c*nt. A twat. And a vindictive bitch. How is that?"

So the new start lasted all of 5 minutes??
I put the asterix in btw. I hate when other women use that word on other women.

So when someone gives her good advice, "keep away from tattle". AE isn't interested of course. Because she likes the attention and playing the victim. She secretly LOVES Tattle, with a bottle of wine or three in the wee hours. N'est-ce pas vrai Alice?

Anyway bullies don't faze me. She is a Blue Check who puts her often egregious opinions out there for public consumption. Civilians have every right to comment on what is in the public domain on a site like this. That is what Tattle is for. If she CHOOSES to look, that's on her.

That's what happens when you live in LaLa Land. All she is doing is driving traffic here. Maybe that's what she wants? I wouldn't be surprised if she joins in and makes an anon (of course) account.

The @Tattlelife response is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

I agree. Couldn't she do interpreting or translation work? She has French and Italian.
About the nasty name she is using. Why does having an opinion make us vindictive and evil? It’s okay for her to launch attacks at celebrities and public figures, and random people, not to mention her ex husband! But she wants nothing but praise and sympathy when she does it! Pot/Kettle, AE.
We weren’t bothering her or bullying her. We are exercising our right to free speech the same as she is.
It’s not our faults if she continues to drive people to Tattlelife. If she had just ignored us this can of worms would have been contained.
I’m not doing this to hurt anyone. Have I picked a side? Yes. Do I find this whole sordid affair intriguing and fascinating? Yes.
But I won’t be intimidated by her and I suggest the rest of you shouldn’t be either.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HappyCamper9864

Warning fellow tattlers: I'm livid. I'm disgusted. I'm not in the mood to be understanding with Alice Evans anymore. "Oh, she's hurting. She's in pain. Her husband left her." The FMs crying, "but you don't know the whole story. When the truth come out..." Waah! There is no more sympathy for you or your FMs here.

Ok tattle gang. I never knew anyone could be this WRONG. She seriously needs to be committed. The children need to be raised by IG. She's delusional. And if she doesn't know WHY the divorce matters should be kept private (or not where the kids can SEE or HEAR) then she shouldn't be a parent!

Alice if you're reading this, the damage has already been done. YOU have damaged your girls. Not Ioan. Ioan left YOU. Not you and the girls. Stop now and you can try to not make it any worse. Since you've complained about everything, publicly, pretty much every day about this divorce, you must have a better way of doing it. So let's here it! He fell out of love with YOU. Again, NOT THE GIRLS. So tell me, how should he proceeded? Taken the girls with him? Told you to leave the house and kept the girls there? What?

So here are the sane, loving, protect-your-children options for discussing your divorce:

Talk to your therapist
Talk to your spiritual advisor if you have one
Talk to your friends on the phone
Talk to your friends via email
Video chat, Instagram chat, Twitter chat, Facebook chat, whatsapp, etc.
READ what the experts say

YOU are hurting your children by making your divorce public. You're smart, do your own research about how damaging it is. It doesn't matter what Ioan is doing or how he is acting. Do you really want to show your girls that if someone hurts your feelings, you go to "war"? And don't blame how you were raised. You're a 53-year-old adult, you should have figured it out by now.

I really do hope that you are reading this because I want to tell you something. You are in danger if losing your children. I predict that Ioan will get primary custody. I predict at the very least you will be ordered to take a psychological evaluation if you are going to try for primary custody. It's likely that you'll have regular visitation but if you keep going down this rabbit hole,
you may end up having to have supervised visitation. How fun will that be for your girls? Psychiatrists, psychologists, lawyers, judges, all experts in the field will tell you exactly the same thing about exposing your kids to your divorce and badmouthing their father. IT IS DAMAGING TO YOUR KIDS! Do the research, be an adult, do the right thing and put your kids' needs before yours. From the your tweets, I see that you are a "trust the science" kind of gal. Why are you not trusting the science when it comes to the safety of your kids? I don't understand!

Your tweet last night asks "why?" The answer to that can easily be found but you just don't want to see it. You are being extremely selfish! It's been over a year you say? Then why haven't you been trying to heal and reading about how to take care of your kids during this divorce? You waste a lot of time pouring your heart out on Twitter. That's not where the answers are.

Have you never learned in all your years of therapy that you cannot control the behavior of others? You can only control yourself. So stop depending on your ex for things. Put your big girl panties on and figure it out yourself. (Problems around the house.) Ioan is going to do what he's going to do. You can't change that. You're angry at him for not being in love with you anymore. Fine. But you're taking your anger out on your children! That's messed up!

In case you haven't learned this either: Your kids are not your friends. They're you children.

Stop it Alice. Just stop it!

she means mental abuse presumably.

though nothing of the things she has shared about him strikes me as such, at least nothing that wouldnt be standard in a divorce (except maybe the bit about making the kids hope, that one is a no-go). And given that he has ghosted her the past 10 months as she claims he can't even since then. I think it helps a lot to imagine a situation like this with flipped genders and then think how you would feel about it.

I don't know at which point society decided that being silent/ignoring somebody that uses every word you say (you only need to watch that one video about collaborative divorce, then put it in context with things like the parking lot video and other incidents, to know what he is probably up to) to drag you is abusive but dragging people in public is not.

The only bit that interests me atm (cause the whole email/not talking face-to-face thing is so clearly a non-issue) is her claim that he spend away all their savings for the kids futures on legal costs. because it's literally impossible. In every divorce in California ATROs are automatically imposed when filing for divorce which prevents spouses from spending out of the ordinary without the partners permission. And even if huge legal costs werent included you can always impose a restraining order yourself.

I mean....if everything Alice said about him was true he belongs to prison. First CP, then the accusation that he turned up with a prenup that she didnt sign (so he fudged it?), now this.
Well-said. 👍🏽 What's the "making the kids hope" mean? I probably missed something in the midst of my frustrated fury. 😂

pretty sure we figured that she didnt said the first part, at least I dont remember it.

Anyway there is new stuff, not as reasonable as in the morning, but that's the usual

I remember a quote from her on the day he filed for divorce where her kid said something along the lines of "does that mean EVEN MORE fighting?" (which btw gives you a good reason why he refuses to go to their place now). Kids dont care if parents talk to each other if it brings grief, they hate it. And I bet you if they did begged him to talk to her it's because they know that this is what their mom wants, and because they are naive enough to think that they could work it out that way.

Color me shocked. Of course she doesnt like stuff where she can't delete away all her BS

I mean she started tweeting about the breakdown of their marriage last september, dropped many hints after this, then had a whole breakdown after xmas. Then after she announced it a month later she still made it obvious that she will fight for him while simultanously saying the worst things about him. When people who were nice until then go away "hatefully" it's usually because their partner don't let them otherwise. I'm not saying that this is what definitely happened here, but it has all the hallmarks of it.

I mean leaving aside that in different posts she said he had been terrible for years and she should have left him earlier (but she is contradicting herself on that particular point frequently anyway), this kinda also contradicts her whole point about it being out of the blue (again), given that it was only a year ago when he actually revealed to her that he didnt love her.

I wish his next girlfriend all the luck in the world, this was so obvious.

So it's okay to rubbish a system she doesnt want to use on the basis that it's bad if not liked by both, but the same doesnt apply to him not wanting a direct confrontation?

You know, he can't win here. If he would talk to her she would claim he is harassing her. He is silent and it's bullying and abuse too 🙃
The thing about telling the younger kid that he might come back is obviously terrible if true, but wasnt that "if she behaved" part about Xmas last time?

yeah, why?

that thing is called parental allienation (even when it's not). I actually know of cases where this was argued on based on social media posts and custody lost. She has to take this more seriously.

So that actually means that she was lying a few weeks ago when she said that she can't contact him because he cut off all contact? If the wizard was imposed 9 months ago? How are we supposed to believe her anything?

Sadly divorces are expensive, especially if somebody drags it so much into the public like her, even before he even filed, which will cause lawyers to get involved in order to limit the damage. It's not a good thing to spend this much money, but usually this takes two to tango. And given what she has posted she seems to have pretty outlandish expectations in many points too, which doesnt make it easier. I'm in no way defending him for spending a lot, but I dont think that this will have a good end if she doesnt accept that she may have played a role as to why it turned the way it did.

If this is her not hating him. God, imagine actually being hated by her.

I'm a bit tired of pointing out the obvious as to why it may have come to this, but hey.

that's a good thing, no?

civil....haha

Good advices are not welcome

kids also suffer if parents stay together despite being unhappy

didnt she said the other day that it looks like she wont spend xmas with the kids?
Wow! Great receipts! You could write a book. 😁

Random thought:

I was just wondering. Do you think that Princess Diana ever made comments to the boys about Camilla? When they were still together trying to look like a family. You know, passive-aggressive ones like, "You'll have to ask your father. But unfortunately you'll have to wait because he's gone to stay the weekend with Camilla." Charles & Diana's divorce seems like a friendly parting of ways compared to A & I's. I can just hear Alice, "Well I guess we aren't going to have a good Christmas this year because your father's being a dick. No more Christmases as a family thanks to your dad."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Pansypotts

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread. I have enjoyed reading all her ludicrous middle of the night tweets for a while now.

Initially I felt sorry for her, I thought perhaps IG had a younger version on the go and had just left her but clearly it is much deeper than that. He seems to have reached his limit with her nonsense- I sense that she is a control freak and wants everything her own way and lashes out if she doesn’t get it what she wants. Accusing him of paedophilia of all things!! She is awful! But I think his silence is more profound and more damaging to her reputation. I do worry about her state of mind and what she is capable of doing…

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Why would you admit during a divorce on twitter that you are addicted (cause that's exactly what this means) 🤦‍♀️

Also "since the pandemic", a cynic would say that you could make a connection here to one reason why he might have walked away.

Seriously, when Ioan locked her out of her twitter at the beginning the dude did her a massive favour.

you also have a nanny and the kids a father that pays the bills.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

emzi2784

With how horrendous she is online you can only imagine what she must have been like to be in a relationship with. He obviously didn’t make the decision lightly and my goodness he is better off out of there.

The constant sexualisation of pretty much everything is very bizarre. I can only imagine that the few supporters she does have are like the people in the Facebook group who are obsessed with celebrities and get some kind of boost from having people in the public eye acknowledge them. I do wonder if people who have previously supported her have come here and took the time to read everything and now see that she has some serious issues. Ioan must be so embarrassed by all this, I’m certain it will have got back to him even if he isn’t reading it himself.

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Not upset at all here. Sad for the little girls caught in the crossfire but AE should have kept her mouth shut and had some dignity instead of bad mouthing their dad ar every opportunity.

I am not a IG fan at all find him a but too suave but from all accounts his marriage sounds pretty toxic and he did the right thing getting out.

The day I feel upset over a celeb break up is the day I step away from the gossip pages.
I feel like I should add that I am going through my own marriage separation at the moment, nobody else involved on either side but we have both said and done hurtful things at times. We are living separate lives in the same house as neither of us wants to rush or see the other slumming it. We have a 16 year old daughter who deserves so much more than her parents arguing so we go out for tea, cinema we have a couple of holidays planned and we still make the effort with each others families. We are both determined that when we separate on a more permanent basis we will do do as friends with our daughters happiness intact (I realise not every marriage can do this but we can and why make it more difficult) if we didnt have a child together or finances were better we would have made a clean break earlier but it is what it is.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
He’s not “ghosting” her - they’re getting divorced. He’s under no obligation to speak to her in person or by phone/FaceTime, and in fact their lawyers appear to have agreed all communication is via the Wizard app. This protects them both.
Despite this, she jumps onto a call Ioan is having with his daughter to harangue him.
He then records this incident via Wizard in a message to her, to reiterate that this is how they’ve agreed to communicate. The tone of his message is cool and measured.
She then publishes this all over twitter with a completely deranged rant and it ends up both in the press and on gossip websites.
All of which is a gift to Ioan’s lawyers.
She is coming across as seriously unstable. If she carries on like this, she could very well lose custody.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
PS: I don't think cops can arrest you for wondering about celeb relationships. :ROFLMAO: 🤡
Poor police. They seem to be constantly bothered by celebs reporting people being mean about them. They must have a very shaky grasp of the law if they assume someone having an opinion about you is now a criminal offence.
For all her hatred of Trump she seems to share a very Trumpian view of such things.

• Haha
I also like this thread name:

“Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #3 Only communicating through the Wizard, it's for the best, all things considered

Golden idea, @MarkC1387 🥲

This is just word-puke, it doesn’t matter at all, but we all know this behavior didn’t just blossom overnight. She has always been this damn way. I’d bet my stone-walled, gold-towered palace in Narnia on it if I had one. (I shall have one someday.)

And I’ve said this a thousand times before, but I FEEL for IG. She’s talking him up as this cold-hearted animal…but I get the hunch he just started out as a sheltered boy, adored and uplifted particularly by his mama, who wanted a successful career and a little Welsh home with a good family. And he wound up being blessed with some of those things! Hoorah!

But I also think that over the years, Hollywood jaded him just a tad, as Hollywood (and the movie industry) are infamous for doing. And I do think AE sometimes aided in that not-so-great transformation—even just a little, among the times she did right by him and loved him. Maybe y’all would disagree, and I completely understand & respect your perspectives if you do.

But again, I do feel for him. It sounds like he spent quite a bit of their 20 years together under her thumb, or standing behind her as she ripped on fans in IOL via fake accounts (that “She has Ioan inside her every night!!!” comment was so repulsively smug, I gag when I read it). He isn’t some certain victim throughout his entire life, but I wonder if his upbringing and maybe a lil sheltered-boy naïveté (dude was a late bloomer, remember) led him into things he probably should have thought harder about. Someone said in here that this train wreck has absolutely impacted him, and I agree. We may not see it, but you CANNOT turn your head away from shit this bad. I hope he hangs on, TIGHT. Pissing off AE is clearly like taunting a bull in a rodeo ring.

I don’t know what I’m saying except this is really, really pitiful, this situation. She’s digging SUCH a deep hole, for herself AND him. This madness is certainly impacting her babies, and I feel we all foresee this getting worse with time. Maybe not having been divorced (nor married—lol no one wants to deal with my ridiculous chaos) I don’t understand how deep these wounds run…? Those of y’all in here who’ve been divorced or ended relationships know the initial pain far better than I ever could. But there are better, healthier, more helpful ways to sooth those wounds than to cyber-cut people’s throats, accuse the participants in this thread of having bestial impulses and being Trump supporters and envying her (not-very-good-right-now) life and coming after her babies, threatening to doxx us, and slamming IG so damn hard that she’s an hour away from releasing an iTunes album about it and knocking Taylor Swift off the Top 10 list.

I mean, Mother Mary on a tire swing, CALM DOWN ALICE. 🍕🎷 Have some pizza, play a saxophone. Just don’t do this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Madge Harvey

Reading this with great interest - I’ve actually never heard of Alice Evans nor her husband(must have been living under a rock) but after reading her posts it’s clear this lady needs serious help.
Why is she playing out her whole life on Twitter? Doesn’t she realise that she isn’t helping herself and is only giving her followers what they want, which isn’t to know if she’s okay rather get all the juicy details of her life. Her followers don’t care about her but her kids do. Get off social media lady and concentrate on your kiddies.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I noticed one of the tweets mentioned something like his toothbrush and makeup still being in the bathroom. Bit of passive aggressive bullying there by dropping the makeup mention into it.

Moe

VIP Member
For the first time I’ve looked at her Twitter account and I’m blown away. She put someone’s post up from here and says “They change the way the world thinks of me”.
The world doesn’t think about you Alice because most people have never heard of you.
It’s just really sad.
I think it is a curse in some ways being so beautiful when you are younger then reaching 50 plus and can’t rely on those looks anymore plus not having any career to fall back on.
It’s a lesson for all women don’t let marriage define you.

• Heart

WritersBlock

An interesting turn of events. I have to say though, I don’t think Ioan is an idiot. He’s free to lead his life in any way he chooses. I understand Alice is hurting badly, but she’s behaved abominably since they separated. We don’t know the full story but the truth is, marriages fail. I just hope they both are trying to put the children first, but it doesn’t look it from over here.