Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I just remembered watching this interview on youtube for the very first time many years ago: she, very loud and crude, and acting totally inappropriate when the interviewer mentioned the Queens birthday - while he was standing next to her, frozen, with a fake smile and clenched teeth. You could literally feel his embarrassment and I could totally empathize with him in that moment. This man appeared well-behaved and sophisticated. I was simply shocked what kind of wife he had got himself there.
Got a link? Who was it with?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
This.

It was harmless and jokes of that nature (jealousy) were exactly that, jokes. Surely her taking them to heart says more about her than it does about the forum?

It’s bizarre to me because she seeks validation through being linked to him - the countless candid photos and videos and swipes, the constant hints in her bio to her 20 years with him, his surname still being in her SM handled. Yet at every stage she has tried to nuke his following. Do you want to live off the back of his platform or not?
Was AE jealous of the fact that IG had a big fan following or attention from a bunch of women? Or both?
If someone doesn’t mind answering.