Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not “ghosting” her - they’re getting divorced. He’s under no obligation to speak to her in person or by phone/FaceTime, and in fact their lawyers appear to have agreed all communication is via the Wizard app. This protects them both.
Despite this, she jumps onto a call Ioan is having with his daughter to harangue him.
He then records this incident via Wizard in a message to her, to reiterate that this is how they’ve agreed to communicate. The tone of his message is cool and measured.
She then publishes this all over twitter with a completely deranged rant and it ends up both in the press and on gossip websites.
All of which is a gift to Ioan’s lawyers.
She is coming across as seriously unstable. If she carries on like this, she could very well lose custody.

Reactions: 19
I mean....if everything Alice said about him was true he belongs to prison. First CP, then the accusation that he turned up with a prenup that she didnt sign (so he fudged it?), now this.
Wait. What? Granted I haven't been following this whole saga closely for a while - as mentioned her behavior and statements are literally my mother's playbook & I just cannot with the insane narcissism at times - but when did she say she didn't sign the prenup and her signature was forged? Not surprised she went back on the story that she didn't read it and Ioan/his attorney didn't give her time to consult legal counsel on her own and explained it in bare bones obfuscated terms to her even though that could have actually gotten a little traction to get it thrown out in California if true.

Reactions: 4
Wait. What? Granted I haven't been following this whole saga closely for a while - as mentioned her behavior and statements are literally my mother's playbook & I just cannot with the insane narcissism at times - but when did she say she didn't sign the prenup and her signature was forged? Not surprised she went back on the story that she didn't read it and Ioan/his attorney didn't give her time to consult legal counsel on her own and explained it in bare bones obfuscated terms to her even though that could have actually gotten a little traction to get it thrown out in California if true.
lol no worries, it's hard to keep up

From 19th september. I *think* since deleted

Reactions: 8
Warning fellow tattlers: I'm livid. I'm disgusted. I'm not in the mood to be understanding with Alice Evans anymore. "Oh, she's hurting. She's in pain. Her husband left her." The FMs crying, "but you don't know the whole story. When the truth come out..." Waah! There is no more sympathy for you or your FMs here.

Ok tattle gang. I never knew anyone could be this WRONG. She seriously needs to be committed. The children need to be raised by IG. She's delusional. And if she doesn't know WHY the divorce matters should be kept private (or not where the kids can SEE or HEAR) then she shouldn't be a parent!

Alice if you're reading this, the damage has already been done. YOU have damaged your girls. Not Ioan. Ioan left YOU. Not you and the girls. Stop now and you can try to not make it any worse. Since you've complained about everything, publicly, pretty much every day about this divorce, you must have a better way of doing it. So let's here it! He fell out of love with YOU. Again, NOT THE GIRLS. So tell me, how should he proceeded? Taken the girls with him? Told you to leave the house and kept the girls there? What?

So here are the sane, loving, protect-your-children options for discussing your divorce:

Talk to your therapist
Talk to your spiritual advisor if you have one
Talk to your friends on the phone
Talk to your friends via email
Video chat, Instagram chat, Twitter chat, Facebook chat, whatsapp, etc.
READ what the experts say

YOU are hurting your children by making your divorce public. You're smart, do your own research about how damaging it is. It doesn't matter what Ioan is doing or how he is acting. Do you really want to show your girls that if someone hurts your feelings, you go to "war"? And don't blame how you were raised. You're a 53-year-old adult, you should have figured it out by now.

I really do hope that you are reading this because I want to tell you something. You are in danger if losing your children. I predict that Ioan will get primary custody. I predict at the very least you will be ordered to take a psychological evaluation if you are going to try for primary custody. It's likely that you'll have regular visitation but if you keep going down this rabbit hole,
you may end up having to have supervised visitation. How fun will that be for your girls? Psychiatrists, psychologists, lawyers, judges, all experts in the field will tell you exactly the same thing about exposing your kids to your divorce and badmouthing their father. IT IS DAMAGING TO YOUR KIDS! Do the research, be an adult, do the right thing and put your kids' needs before yours. From the your tweets, I see that you are a "trust the science" kind of gal. Why are you not trusting the science when it comes to the safety of your kids? I don't understand!

Your tweet last night asks "why?" The answer to that can easily be found but you just don't want to see it. You are being extremely selfish! It's been over a year you say? Then why haven't you been trying to heal and reading about how to take care of your kids during this divorce? You waste a lot of time pouring your heart out on Twitter. That's not where the answers are.

Have you never learned in all your years of therapy that you cannot control the behavior of others? You can only control yourself. So stop depending on your ex for things. Put your big girl panties on and figure it out yourself. (Problems around the house.) Ioan is going to do what he's going to do. You can't change that. You're angry at him for not being in love with you anymore. Fine. But you're taking your anger out on your children! That's messed up!

In case you haven't learned this either: Your kids are not your friends. They're you children.

Stop it Alice. Just stop it!

Well-said. 👍🏽 What's the "making the kids hope" mean? I probably missed something in the midst of my frustrated fury. 😂

Wow! Great receipts! You could write a book. 😁

Random thought:

I was just wondering. Do you think that Princess Diana ever made comments to the boys about Camilla? When they were still together trying to look like a family. You know, passive-aggressive ones like, "You'll have to ask your father. But unfortunately you'll have to wait because he's gone to stay the weekend with Camilla." Charles & Diana's divorce seems like a friendly parting of ways compared to A & I's. I can just hear Alice, "Well I guess we aren't going to have a good Christmas this year because your father's being a dick. No more Christmases as a family thanks to your dad."
I wish I could like this post a thousand times. If Alice has been in therapy for years, it isn't working and she needs a new method/new therapist (hopefully a psychiatrist).

Re. Princess Diana: Obviously this is speculation but I would bet money that she did. I mean there have been so many stories about how she would sit outside William's room and cry and tell him stuff about his daddy through the door and slip him notes, etc. If that's true then bringing Camilla into it doesn't seem far off.

Reactions: 9
I just cannot with the insane narcissism at times - but when did she say she didn't sign the prenup and her signature was forged? Not surprised she went back on the story that she didn't read it and Ioan/his attorney didn't give her time to consult legal counsel on her own and explained it in bare bones obfuscated terms to her even though that could have actually gotten a little traction to get it thrown out in California if true.
She claims she didn't understand what she signed. LOL Well that's on her. She isn't mentally impaired - she knew what she was signing. The 10% is spousal support not child support so she is confusing the two. Deliberately I would say to play the victim.

He’s not “ghosting” her - they’re getting divorced. He’s under no obligation to speak to her in person or by phone/FaceTime, and in fact their lawyers appear to have agreed all communication is via the Wizard app.

She is coming across as seriously unstable. If she carries on like this, she could very well lose custody.
I don't know how this would work in practice with IG working all over the world for long periods. If he gets custody do they follow him around the world and have a home tutor? That would be unsettling too especially as IG would be at work most of the time. Does he get a nanny for them?

They are used to AE being a full time mom, with a nanny. Maybe AE only gets the kids when he is working? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
typically even the biggest nutcases get custody if there is a full-time nanny to supervise. Well, if you can afford it.

If I would be one of their family or friends I would advice to make Ioan stop working for a few months once he returns from France and send them all together to family therapy. Neither him taking care of the kids and thus barely getting any income, nor her taking care of them (even with a nanny) while being a mess about everything are sustainable solutions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Thank you! I definitely missed that one. Also she is so full of tit as per usual with the 10% for myself and the kids to live on. It's likely that the 10% of his earnings is spousal support. California courts do not allow prenups to stipulate child support (though I"m sure this was covered previously & I missed it).

Reactions: 6
Thank you! I definitely missed that one. Also she is so full of tit as per usual with the 10% for myself and the kids to live on. It's likely that the 10% of his earnings is spousal support. California courts do not allow prenups to stipulate child support (though I"m sure this was covered previously & I missed it).
As per usual AE twists the facts to suit her victim narrative. She’s getting generous child support for them right now I guarantee you. He can pay for whatever they need via the OFW that she hates. She said herself in the beginning that child support would be set and have nothing to do with spousal support. Once again she conveniently forgot about it.
I hate to say this but I honestly don’t believe any amount of therapy will help Alice. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t see it.
It never happened for my sibling and she wasn’t as bad as AE!
At best they can do is have a responsible full time nanny and very strict boundaries in place on AE. And maybe move closer to family with reduced expenses.
She’s also lying about not being able to contact IG in an emergency.
Do any of you think she’s looking back and seeing what she did wrong and can’t face it? So she’s constantly seeking sympathy and feedback from her band of FMs?

I also still believe she’s trying to guilt IG into coming back, by using Elsie.

Something else I’ve noticed are the words IG uses to describe things about AE. I believe Bridge of Sighs or Happy Camper mentioned it first. He used entrapped in reference to Alice taking his picture all the time which made him resort to makeup use. And recently commandeered in reference to the hijacked phone call.
Entrapped.
e.org › e
ENTRAP

Oct 6, 2021 — Meaning of entrap in English ... to cause someone to do something that they would not usually do, by unfair methods: I firmly believe my son has ...
Commandeered: take possession of (something) without authority.
I find IG’s use of language here very telling. He’s had her number for some time Tattlers.

Reactions: 13

Yep-yep, that was definitely deleted, but by the commenter. Just clarifying that so it doesn’t look like AE spilled all that garbage and then intentionally tried to backpedal (imagine, something she actually DIDN’T delete herself lol…) 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to say this but I honestly don’t believe any amount of therapy will help Alice. Maybe I’m wrong but don’t see it.
It never happened for my sibling and she wasn’t as bad as AE! At best they can do is have a responsible full time nanny and very strict boundaries in place on AE.

She’s also lying about not being able to contact IG in an emergency.

Something else I’ve noticed are the words IG uses to describe things about AE. I believe Bridge of Sighs or Happy Camper mentioned it first. He used entrapped in reference to Alice taking his picture all the time which made him resort to makeup use.
I find IG’s use of language here very telling. He’s had her number for some time Tattlers.
Yes I don't see AE changing either. By the time you get to 53 most people are pretty set in their ways. As for strict boundaries on her? Good luck with that.

Yes it was me who noticed he used the word "entrapped". I guess the divorce is him breaking free or trying to anyway.

If I would be one of their family or friends I would advice to make Ioan stop working for a few months once he returns from France and send them all together to family therapy.
OMG that would be WW3. Family therapy is out of the question. But it's good that they all have therapists though I don't envy AE's lol

• Haha
She maybe should read up about Kelly Rutherford and see what happens when you stretch the truth in divorce cases

Does anyone know why AE is so focused on calling IG “teacher’s pet?”
Also are there receipts about the kids asking “Does the divorce mean even more fighting?” If it’s convenient. 😉

and more
So 2 minutes have become 30 minutes, and the stuff about the kid was just secondary after all? (good way to use them as pawns again) Probably the 1 minute bit isnt true either.

maybe they should go together ;)

It's not about their dad leaving (which she really has also made out as something unforgivable too), it's about trashing him in all possible ways. Kids identify themselves over their parents, so reading bad things about them will hurt them. and yes, I realize that this includes stuff like this forum if they would read it, for which Alice ironically did called us out, but it hurts a lot more if parents do this to each other, and (although I'm only assuming this) her kids will either see her twitter rants (you dont even need a account for this) or she does them in real life too.

Didnt she claim that her kids dont read anything btw? Now they do?

lol, well....
now that I saw Mario's/Perez Hilton's interpretation of it (I believe she mentioned that her youngest and his son hang out sometimes) I wonder if this is not about his career in general, but now during the divorce. If you are a pretty average actor like he is you cant really afford any noise, regardless if true or not, there are thousands of people who are considered for a role, so something like this could kick you out. The gig he currently has was probably already bagged before the divorce (and it's not a US or UK production but a French/German/Italian one, where this made a lot less noise), so it will be interesting to see if his job offers will dry out/whether he will have to settle on those kind of locations.

Well. either she didnt opened it earlier, or she did and only shared it after getting triggered by his happy red carpet pics. She did share it only a couple of hours after browsing through twitter for those pics and commenting under one of them. Probably also read all those fangirls going crazy about him.
I think AE saw the red carpet photos and got majorly triggered seeing him looking so good and looking relaxed and happy. Her itchy fingers were in possession of the email and off she went!

About the kids reading stuff about their parents, didn’t AE say at the beginning of the school year that little E wasn’t even reading properly yet? So how can she read stuff?

Last edited:
I am so shocked by all this! Do not follow AE but each time she is in the Daily Mail I have to go over to look, its like a car crash I should not be watching but cannot look away. I initially felt sorry for her, if it was true that IG just up and left with no warning but I since believe due to her Narcissism she wouldn't have listened to his threats to leave. Her comments about fibromyalgia have pissed me off as not one person I know with it puts it near the same category as multiple schlerosis that fact she is trying to imply that cleverly has me pissed as I see the struggle individuals with Ms have to fight everyday. Miss A E you sit in your home all day with the ability to come and go as you please in a $2 mill home complaining if you work at starbucks they will not give you the time collect your kids you have the luxury of having a nanny who can do this for you. How do you think the rest of us manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so shocked by all this! Do not follow AE but each time she is in the Daily Mail I have to go over to look, its like a car crash I should not be watching but cannot look away. I initially felt sorry for her, if it was true that IG just up and left with no warning but I since believe due to her Narcissism she wouldn't have listened to his threats to leave. Her comments about fibromyalgia have pissed me off as not one person I know with it puts it near the same category as multiple schlerosis that fact she is trying to imply that cleverly has me pissed as I see the struggle individuals with Ms have to fight everyday. Miss A E you sit in your home all day with the ability to come and go as you please in a $2 mill home complaining if you work at starbucks they will not give you the time collect your kids you have the luxury of having a nanny who can do this for you. How do you think the rest of us manage.
I’m with you on this. She makes me ill with her constant whining and lying about the truth. Distorting the facts and jumping down people’s throats if they dare to question her?

Fibromyalgia is nothing like MS! It’s like comparing the flu to cancer. Please don’t come after me fibro sufferers, I have it myself.

And why is she the only person able to pick up her kids? What about the nanny? She disgusts me ranting at how she didn’t know why IG left her? I can give you an idea AE but you wouldn’t listen. Several in fact.

Are you a liar? Did you keep doing things your stbx asked you not to? Did you embarrass him? Humiliate him? Scare the wits out of him by threatening suicide when he was a world away and you’re responsible for his children? Drunk tweet, rage tweet, bully tweet?

That’s for starters!

Reactions: 11
So she only spoke to Ioan for 'one minute' of her daughter's 30 minute Wizard time with him? 🤔
I rather doubt that. She no doubt was lurking for the entire time of it, shouting and butting in. We have seen her doing that on the red carpet when he was being interviewed. No chance she would let her daughter have alone time with her dad - she is far far too controlling and paranoid for that.

Reactions: 15
Judging by the reaction to this on other gossip sites today Alice may need more petitions to shut down websites. This forum is comparably soft to her on this matter LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why AE is so focused on calling IG “teacher’s pet?”
Also are there receipts about the kids asking “Does the divorce mean even more fighting?” If it’s convenient. 😉

I think AE saw the red carpet photos and got majorly triggered seeing him looking so good and looking relaxed and happy. Her itchy fingers were in possession of the email and off she went!

About the kids reading stuff about their parents, didn’t AE say at the beginning of the school year that little E wasn’t even reading properly yet? So how can she read stuff?
“Teachers pet” maybe because his dad was a headmaster and I think his mother was a teacher too? she loves calling him a mamas boy and saying his mom is playing a role in all this.

Also because it’s a term for someone who is favored and has a goody goody image. She implies he’s very image conscious but that his charming gentleman persona is an act so I take it as a dig (“teachers pets” are usually thought of as kiss ups & found irritating by others!)

I think the pictures triggered her too. She commented on them and all. First I thought she replied to Z & thought it odd since the FMs make it seem Z hurt AE in an email, but when I went back and looked she was commenting to a different girl all together.

Haven’t seen her comment on fan posts about Ioan since before this all started. Thought it funny she’d pick one by a girl who looks young and attractive and has a few thousand followers. Harkens back to my theory about her being jealous and reminded me of how she’d always show off that she was his wife. Also what someone else said about her wanting to make him seem undesirable now to other women. “If I can’t have him I don’t want anyone else to” type deal. She sees some fans mooning over new pictures of him and goes on a rant about how awful he is again.

AE switches between “my kids don’t read Twitter. they have no interest, they’re instead on tiktok!” now to “they read it” and I think she’s even said they sit with her and like what she posts sometimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.