Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have any IRL friends? I'm not being snarky here but she really has to get offline and unload to them rather than the public at large. If nothing else, I'd just be really embarrassed for my ex to be seeing these posts. But they're also going to be out there for all eternity - people who know and love her should really step in, for her sake as much as anything else. Regardless of the nonsense she spouts, I do feel bad for her, it's not nice to see someone unravelling like this.

Reactions: 11
I found this on the first thread re IG back in 2015.

"I put a lot of undue pressure on myself," he says. "I have panic attacks where I am just consumed by them. I've had them on camera where we'd go for another take, and I'd just burst into tears and collapse to the ground hyperventilating and clutching my chest. It's frightening. I think happiness and positivity can be a choice. It can be a rewiring. I am reading lots of books on mindfulness and have been trying out methods to stop myself from going to those places."

I've done all of my learning—about patience and sacrifice—with my wife. To me it's important to know that those things are reciprocated. In love, it's a give and take. And it's amazing how it ebbs and flows."

It sounds like his nerves were shot. And it's interesting that he mentions needing patience and sacrifice re AE. I think it took a lot of strength to leave AE because I am sure he knew how she would react. Mentally he seems stronger than he was back then. I think the 2 years of unemployment knocked his confidence a lot.

“Falling in love with Alice was a long, slow burn”….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she have any IRL friends? I'm not being snarky here but she really has to get offline and unload to them rather than the public at large. If nothing else, I'd just be really embarrassed for my ex to be seeing these posts. But they're also going to be out there for all eternity - people who know and love her should really step in, for her sake as much as anything else. Regardless of the nonsense she spouts, I do feel bad for her, it's not nice to see someone unravelling like this.
She is addicted to SM so there's no chance. She has internet buddies who support her uncritically. Enablers you could say. She is not interested in good advice. And she is still driving people to a "hate site" with her bio. 🤪

Reactions: 8
When I read this I took it to mean that she was supportive of him and helped him through the panic attacks, and that they both shared these moments of self doubt and lifted each other up. Maybe not though judging by her recent behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember reading once that he said it was a really difficult time not being able to find work. Personally I think he’s an amazing actor but he’s more cut out for nitty gritty roles than Hollywood.
Yes. I don't know what they are doing in Hollywood at this stage. I suppose it's home now and his buddy Mathew Rhys is there but his Hollywood A list dream didn't work out and his work is everywhere else. His best work was in gritty TV roles not some bit part in a big Hollywood movie.

Its the trainers for me 😂
She needs to do a big sale to make some money. Those prices are very ambitious.

Reactions: 4
In L.A. she has some friends e.g. Lady Victoria Hervey (dont check her IG if you are sane btw). Piers Morgan and his wife are friends of them both too, but they were unable to be in Los Angeles since the pandemic. The other day she met up at her house with a radio broadcaster called Caroline Feraday, judging from the list on her Follow tab she only recently added her on IG, so no clue if it's just somebody she met recently over the internet and they met up since they both live in WeHo, or more. She has been pointing out frequently that she has no close friends in LA though. If memory serves me right she mentioned that her best friends live in Sydney. Would still be better off to unload all her worries via phone on them (or her brothers, if she is really good with them again) rather than to strangers and semi-strangers on the internet, but what do I know?

Yes. I don't know what they are doing in Hollywood at this stage. I suppose it's home now and his buddy Mathew Rhys is there but his Hollywood A list dream didn't work out and his work is everywhere else. His best work was in gritty TV roles not some bit part in a big Hollywood movie.
Rhys is in New York. Many big stars have left Los Angeles the past years.

I guess auditions are there, and they probably dont want to uproot the kids either? Otherwise, yeah, no idea. Guess one reason could be also that it's not like that he has consistently work at one place either: sometimes it's Oz, sometimes the UK, sometimes the East Coast, now it's France. Might as well stay put where you are I guess?

Last edited:
Is this woman actually ok? If she's alone with children is their family helping her as she sounds like a woman on the edge.
Breaking lurking to agree. I remember this all kicking off in the papers, but seeing how this has evolved is really quite scary.

I hope Alice can get some professional help to deal with these feelings she's experiencing, and hope the kids are ok, this must be quite terrifying for them to watch and be forced to take part in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this woman actually ok? If she's alone with children is their family helping her as she sounds like a woman on the edge.
Her mother is dead, her dad estranged for years (and she and the step mom hate each other).They basically dont exist for her since she keeps saying that she has no parents anymore. She has two brothers, but she appeared to have falling outs with both of them at some point, although she says that she is good with them again. But anyway, they all are in the UK. His family too.

Although she and her (soon to be ex) mother in law dont like each other she mentioned on twitter a few weeks ago that she would love to have their help.

• Sad
I’ve noticed that many Tattlers and others comment on how long AE and IG were together and how happy they were. I don’t doubt that for at least the first decade or so, but AE was posting clues at least as early as 6 years ago that things weren’t as perfect as they seemed.

SM”Instagram in particular” is all about appearances. How perfect your life is. That’s why so many teenagers get depressed from looking at unachievable lives showcased there. Appearances are so very important to people in the public eye. To people in general in many cases.

Once one has married and had children, bought a house, merged their belongings and finances and lives it can be preferable to stay in an unhappy marriage rather than to go through the agony of breaking it up. Until things become unbearable.
I’m not saying that was the case. It’s merely food for thought.

Reactions: 14
For someone who claims to be pragmatic - it’s not the case at all.

It’s rare for a relationship to last - for many reasons, the people who are with someone for x amount of years and still happy are rare.
We fall in and out of love, we can be in love with someone and then one day you don’t feel the same way.

But for some people it’s EGO - how dare this person leave me ? How dare they fall out of love ? How dare they move on ?

The ego dictates the emotional response - depending on ego size.

I have never read on any thread, this or anything where threats have been made towards anyone (and some people on these threads have done so horrific things - but I don’t see any threats, doxxing or anything which these people claim have seen written on here)

Ps I have never thought of her or her husband previous to this. Never crushed on him, or any celeb to be fair - in case, I am accused of being OBSESSED by him or her.

I have commented on this thread after seeing her Twitter feed & her attempts at doxxing. An opinion is an opinion - like an hole, we all have one. So it attempt to threaten because you do not like what people are saying about you on a public forum - then I suggest lock your social media. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her mother is dead, her dad estranged for years (and she and the step mom hate each other).They basically dont exist for her since she keeps saying that she has no parents anymore. She has two brothers, but she appeared to have falling outs with both of them at some point, although she says that she is good with them again. But anyway, they all are in the UK. His family too.

Although she and her (soon to be ex) mother in law dont like each other she mentioned on twitter a few weeks ago that she would love to have their help.
She then posted the other day that apparently IG did not want the kids growing up with their paternal grandparents because of his own strict upbringing. This was in the next of kin tweet.

Reactions: 3
For someone who claims to be pragmatic - it’s not the case at all.

It’s rare for a relationship to last - for many reasons, the people who are with someone for x amount of years and still happy are rare.
We fall in and out of love, we can be in love with someone and then one day you don’t feel the same way.

But for some people it’s EGO - how dare this person leave me ? How dare they fall out of love ? How dare they move on ?

The ego dictates the emotional response - depending on ego size.

I have never read on any thread, this or anything where threats have been made towards anyone (and some people on these threads have done so horrific things - but I don’t see any threats, doxxing or anything which these people claim have seen written on here)

Ps I have never thought of her or her husband previous to this. Never crushed on him, or any celeb to be fair - in case, I am accused of being OBSESSED by him or her.

I have commented on this thread after seeing her Twitter feed & her attempts at doxxing. An opinion is an opinion - like an hole, we all have one. So it attempt to threaten because you do not like what people are saying about you on a public forum - then I suggest lock your social media. Simple.
This post deserves a heart and a lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She then posted the other day that apparently IG did not want the kids growing up with their paternal grandparents because of his own strict upbringing. This was in the next of kin tweet.
Why does she have a nanny during the day if she is doing both school runs? What's the nanny doing?

Reactions: 9
Here’s the thing, I do feel for her situation. Whilst I think it would be wise for her to take a step back from social media, and I think she convolutes the truth, she’s in an undoubtedly crappy situation. She had a decent career, and it does seem to have taken the back burner to his. Whether or not her career would or could have been something else, whether she was impacted by Weinstein (I have no doubt she was, he is a monster), she now is facing the reality that giving up that independent career has fucked her. I think so many people end up in this situation, and it just has to suck. I kind of want to shake her - irrespective of everything, she’s a beautiful, intelligent woman who could get her tit together if only she’d get him off the pedestal and move forward. He may have aged well, but he’s pretty corny, doesn’t have the biggest career and if was she says is true, doesn’t sound like the most supportive of partners or fathers. Basically, all of her outbursts are fully playing into his hands, and she just doesn’t seem to see that.

Oh and Lady Victoria Hervey’s IG? JFC. 😬😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
True. But that's a different thing, right? One is to determine who takes care of the kids (completely) if something were to happen to them. The other is taking the kids for 1-2 hours for a few days per week, or sometimes even for a whole week, so that you get stuff done/relax/spend some quality time w/o them etc.

At least that's how I understood it.

Reactions: 1
True. But that's a different thing, right? One is to determine who takes care of the kids (completely) if something were to happen to them. The other is taking the kids for 1-2 hours for a few days per week, or sometimes even for a whole week, so that you get stuff done/relax/spend some quality time w/o them etc.

She could get that when her ex comes back in town if she could be more accommodating.
Also, I don’t get why she can’t leave them with the nanny? Isn’t that what nannys are for?
But I get what you mean. If there ever was an emergency why not let them stay with a friend or their nanny until their next of kin “their father” could get home. No matter her feelings about IG he is their father.

Here’s the thing, I do feel for her situation. Whilst I think it would be wise for her to take a step back from social media, and I think she convolutes the truth, she’s in an undoubtedly crappy situation. She had a decent career, and it does seem to have taken the back burner to his. Whether or not her career would or could have been something else, whether she was impacted by Weinstein (I have no doubt she was, he is a monster), she now is facing the reality that giving up that independent career has fucked her. I think so many people end up in this situation, and it just has to suck. I kind of want to shake her - irrespective of everything, she’s a beautiful, intelligent woman who could get her tit together if only she’d get him off the pedestal and move forward. He may have aged well, but he’s pretty corny, doesn’t have the biggest career and if was she says is true, doesn’t sound like the most supportive of partners or fathers. Basically, all of her outbursts are fully playing into his hands, and she just doesn’t seem to see that.

Oh and Lady Victoria Hervey’s IG? JFC. 😬😳
It’s possible that he’s very different when she’s not around. He seemed completely checked out in some of the more recent videos she shared. A person like her can be exhausting if your own personality is more introverted. Or if a camera is stuck in your face all the time and your life is the main feature of your partner’s Instagram account. Never mind if you objected. She’ll plough on through regardless. Tee hee hee!
But I see your point and totally agree about getting him off the pedestal and moving forward. He’s only a man after all. Not some sort of god.

She is addicted to SM so there's no chance. She has internet buddies who support her uncritically. Enablers you could say. She is not interested in good advice. And she is still driving people to a "hate site" with her bio. 🤪
She has sent so many people here since she discovered this thread. 111k are 👀

Last edited:

That’s true I didn’t think about it like that! It must be lonely actually for Alice in LA with no family or close friends. And it must be hard for the grandparents having their grandkids living so far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.